• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey your powers are like a video game! Han Jee-Han (The Gamer) vs Yang Xiao Lang (RWBY)

Changing the path of the moon is easily tier 5 and moving a continent is easily tier 6. I suggest getting those feats calced ASAP

i mean, arc company has low 2c feat of creating a litiral world with its own time and laughing down on others attacks

Wait hold on what? I don't think Jee-Han did that, nor the continental feat. As much as I love that that's not likely. Where's that link?

And yes that group is low 2C but I think that's being debated.

WeeklyBattles said:
Changing the path of the moon is easily tier 5 and moving a continent is easily tier 6. I suggest getting those feats calced ASAPcould you give me the link to those,
cuz i dont remeber those happening, maybe a problem with links?

I'm gonna clarify.

Essentially, it's like this. In season 1 to mid way through season two, Han goes from being a regular human, to being mid tier 8-B bare minimum, as he's superior to the Black Rock Sect.

Jee-Han receives MASSIVE boosts in power, and it's one of those situations where it's gone on for so long, that is was alright to let him jump up a tier, putting him at baseline 8-A, for all of his feats are fairly casual by and large. He also has more magic power than the magician in season one who cast a spell that could wipe out a city.

I personally don't consider the creation of multi-city block ID barriers enough to put him at 8-A. That's kind of a verse specific ability with a rather low energy requirement typically. The exception, is Arc Company's feat, which is why he's at 7-B while the rest of the verse, sits at 8-A. Fact of the matter is, most of their stuff is unquantifiable and, in the case of Sung-Gon or Jee-Han, rather casual.

I hope this answers your question, Weekly.

Back