• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know, I just thought this would be a very, VERY interesting matchup.

This is AXZ Hibiki and Chapter 4 Mori. Magical Girl vs Monkey King. Japan vs Korea.

Speed is equalized.

Either can be bloodlusted when have to.

Fight takes place in Hong Kong. Who wins and why?

Hibiki-XDU2
MKM Mori2

I hope you don't mind, I fixed your pictures.

As for the fight, if it boils down to skill, Mori takes this handily. He's capable of analysing fighting techniques on the fly and adapting his own to overcome them. Plus Hibiki lacks the lifting strength to carry Yeoui, so if he chooses to drop it on her, she's helpless to stop it

Then there are his clones and gourd. The former can be used to overwhelm Hibiki and the latter can be used to seal her if need be.

Overall, I don't see Mori losing this one.

Hibiki's deicide gives her a pretty good shot here, since it'll negate Jin's divine powers when she hits him. This would mean his clones would effectively die in one punch, his armor suit wouldn't work defensively, and his gourd could be stopped or broken. Yeoui, I believe would just shrink down to normal size, but even then it's still heavier than Mars. And obviously acupuncture, Re-Taekwondo, and other martial arts wouldn't be negated.

She's also quite skilled and a quick learner, since she basically learnt martial arts comparable to Tsubasa's swordsmanship (Tsubasa had trained her whole life in an advanced style of swordsmanship) in what seemed to just be a week or two (of mostly watching Bruce Lee movies). Though, that basically means her skill level is about average for a GoH character, and she doesn't have the mid battle adaptability that we see from skilled GoH characters. So Jin still outskills more than enough to win in H2H.

So between the skill gap, acupuncture, and the lifting strength gap Jin should win.

Due to recent Symphogear revisions, Jin no longer has an AP advantage.

Hibiki in the AXZ key has fought and destroyed Alca Noise that can create their own little pocket universes fit with their own planets and stars. Alca Noise in general were also built to destroy the very Symphogear armor the girls used to fight and prevent from being disintegrated by physical contact. Idk what ability that falls under, but ever since GX, the girls have now been able to gain Resistance to such attributes.

That being said, I do believe Jin can take this skill-wise, but he'd have to be extremely careful, cause one good punch by Hibiki and it's over for him.

Back