• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 5-A cluster

Hmm, you sure that little animation is depicting the event in real time?

Remember that you would need to transfer the blog to our wiki so it can be evaluated here, and giving the original calculator the credits for it.

Hmm, you sure that little animation is depicting the event in real time?

Remember that you would need to transfer the blog to our wiki so it can be evaluated here, and giving the original calculator the credits for it.
Well it’s done by peridot who is knowledgeable on the cluster so I don’t see why she would be wrong about it and we have no other showing of it so it’s not contradicted by anything

I think the guy above me just did that and I’ll do the other bit know

Seems like some things will need to be adjusted in the calc, they used the wrong Earth diameter.

Though I doubt it will change things much, personally I would be fine with the feat being used as as possibly rating in the profile.

Seems like some things will need to be adjusted in the calc, they used the wrong Earth diameter.

Though I doubt it will change things much, personally I would be fine with the feat being used as as possibly rating in the profile.
I mean it’s a difrence of like 30 km when we’re talking 12000

That graphical representation of the Cluster destroying the planet shouldn't really be treated as an actual feat... It's extremely simplified.

Why should we take it to be the literal timeframe of the actual destruction instead of just a representation?

Oh yes, let's take the graph, which was made to show a simplified event, literally. The earth will also only be divided into 4 little pieces that aren't even close to its full size.

Yeah, no, I disagree.

Back