• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fantasy Tournament Round 1: Kurama Mode Naruto vs Post-Purgatory Meliodas

He's over 3 times weaker though, and Mel also has Revenge Counter to finish Naruto off if the latter lands too many hits on him
the rasenshuriken itself is enough tough since if it lands Meliodas won't be able to use magic since the Rasenshuriken damage the on cellular level and close the "canals" wich Meliodas use to use magic, and negate his regeneration

Last edited:
^ and this naruto can spam them including making mini ones huge ones and 2 at the same time, and given the fact that he's great at multi step plans and can outnumber meli the likelihood of one landing is good

Idk about you guys but recently, from what the staffs on this wiki said
No you guys can't equalize magic and chakra they are inherently different

Idk about you guys but recently, from what the staffs on this wiki said
No you guys can't equalize magic and chakra they are inherently different
I remember that, if this is the case naruto just spams bijuudama until meli dies, also if chakra:magic , can nature energy also be full countered since it is another form of energy?

Last edited:
whats the vote count?
I think it is to early to count votes none of the sides have put all of their cards on the table and this match will depend on wether or not magic is equalizible with nature energy and chakra which seens to be a point of discussion

I think it is to early to count votes none of the sides have put all of their cards on the table and this match will depend on wether or not magic is equalizible with nature energy and chakra which seens to be a point of discussion
ok but just to point out i made my arguments IF they are equalized

Personally, I don't think the difference between chakra and magic is great enough for them not to get equalized. At least for this magic and with there being nothing else in the verse chakra would get equalized to.

Under that assumption, what does stop Meliodas from just flying a kilometer above Naruto, Full Countering any ranged attack he throws at him and attacking him with Darkness in return?

If chakra:mana them meli should take this via fullcounter and flight, don't think naruto has ever show that much of a range with nature energy or if nature energy would be equalized here as well

Personally, I don't think the difference between chakra and magic is great enough for them not to get equalized. At least for this magic and with there being nothing else in the verse chakra would get equalized to.
That's what I thought too but they said for chakra to be equalized the said energy must have it own specific circulatory system too e.t.c.
And so they said chakra and magic or any energy now that I think about it can be equalized
Under that assumption, what does stop Meliodas from just flying a kilometer above Naruto, Full Countering any ranged attack he throws at him and attacking him with Darkness in return?
Well not in character for mel to fly away just to full counter but well nothing

That's what I thought too but they said for chakra to be equalized the said energy must have it own specific circulatory system too e.t.c.
And so they said chakra and magic or any energy now that I think about it can be equalized
In general, that seems a little restrictive, IMO.
It would be something different when we are talking about Neji being able to block an opponents magic via his pressure point things or something similar that specifically requires the circulatory thing to work. I can see why one wouldn't assume those work when such a system doesn't exist.
But I personally would be fine with things like Pain absorbing supernatural energy of different verses (within reason).

In general, that seems a little restrictive, IMO.
It would be something different when we are talking about Neji being able to block an opponents magic via his pressure point things or something similar that specifically requires the circulatory thing to work. I can see why one wouldn't assume those work when such a system doesn't exist.
But I personally would be fine with things like Pain absorbing supernatural energy of different verses (within reason).
Exactly what I said but well we shouldn't stress this

Do you have a link to the thread? Because the only way Mel stands a chance is with energy equalization

If meliodas flys above naruto and attacks him, then naruto can just block all his attacks with better AP and kurama's body or dodge (since the attacks are coming from very far away he'll be able to dodge easily), then they stalemate until meliodas runs out of stamina and naruto outlasts him 100x over.

If meliodas flys above naruto and attacks him, then naruto can just block all his attacks with better AP and kurama's body or dodge (since the attacks are coming from very far away he'll be able to dodge easily), then they stalemate until meliodas runs out of stamina and naruto outlasts him 100x over.
Hummm , that makes sense

I mean, the one of the defensive probably tires out much faster than the one that just needs to keep attacking. Wouldn't Naruto also use up some of his power whenever he gets hit since he tanks via his chakra?

I mean, the one of the defensive probably tires out much faster than the one that just needs to keep attacking. Wouldn't Naruto also use up some of his power whenever he gets hit since he tanks via his chakra?
Naruto literally was in constant battle for days, in the war, bruh naruto has such an abundant supply of chakra that he went to the shinobi forces and was like "hey I got some spare chakra want sum?", then single handedly powered the entire shinobi army by 3x kakashi's chakra and was compeletly unaffected, and went on to fight the rest of the war casually, and he was already fatigued and fought a lot before this.

Naruto literally was in constant battle for days, in the war, bruh naruto has such an abundant supply of chakra that he went to the shinobi forces and was like "hey I got some spare chakra want sum?", then single handedly powered the entire shinobi army by 3x kakashi's chakra and was compeletly unaffected, and went on to fight the rest of the war casually, and he was already fatigued and fought a lot before this.
He might need to tank his own reflected attacks, though.

But I guess I can see Naruto winning.

He might need to tank his own reflected attacks, though.

But I guess I can see Naruto winning.
Naruto can dodge it as the distance will be quite large if meliodas flies, but then naruto would just stop sending attacks after meliodas starts countering everything and spamming from range, so meliodas is either forced into close combat, or gets outlasted.

also he can't reflect Kurama avatar since he's just a creature made of chakra, its not an attack itself, its like saying Meliodas can reflect spirits back

Until someone link that thread, I'll assume both energies are equalized

As such, I'm voting Mel. Switch my vote to Naruto if energies end up not being equal

Until someone link that thread, I'll assume both energies are equalized

As such, I'm voting Mel. Switch my vote to Naruto if energies end up not being equal
It was not a thread it was RvR and also a thread
I was reported cause apparently I was stonewalling for thinking if everyone in a verse has the same set of energy by default it should be equalised here, but then again I was set straight by multiple staffs that with chakra that is not the case as the mechanism is different

Back