• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C No-Holds Barred Tournament: Aiba vs Madara Uchiha

• Both are High 6-C, Aiba is in his Mid-Game Key, Madara is in his Revived Key and starts out in Susan'oo
  • Speeds are equalized
  • SBA otherwise
Madara:

Aiba:

Is Aiba like a Pokémon trainer in that she sends her Digimon into battle, while herself just being Tier 10?
Or does she turn into the Digimon or something?

From what I can tell from the gameplay, it's basically like Pokemon trainer but they have like three Digimon out at once

Honestly I lean Madara in this fight. He will be dealing with 3 strong opponents at once and one of them will likely keep an eye on Aiba. However, his Sharingan precog should give him an edge in predicting stuff. His biggest worries are Rapidmon who basically one shots him with Golden Triange no matter what and that his Genjutsus are hard resisted here. But like, it's a projectile that can be dodged and Sharingan should help him in keeping up with Andromon and Lillymon as well. Not to mention wood clones and vast AoE Ninjutsu. Aiba's Digimon have flight and of course like I said, Rapidmon has Golden Triangle. But the Sharingan as well as Madara's vast arsenal should make it quite easy for him to get to Aiba.

I say Madara wins 6/10 times as Rapidmon's Golden Triangle is an instant death sentence. I assume that Tamer battles end once the tamer dies and Aiba has no defense against Madara's offenses save Mind hax. So yeah, Madara wins.

Yeah, this probably comes down to whether Madara focuses on taking out Aiba or his Digimon. Aiba can pretty much die as collateral from any random AoE attack here.

Basically. I think Madara being very AoE heavy would end up with Aiba as collateral even if his Digimon tried keeping an eye on them as Madara can simply use clones to hold them off and take out Aiba. So I think Madara has the tools to take out Aiba more times than not.

Tbf doesn't Madara still have like, a 5x AP advantage via 991 gigatons going higher with One Rinnegan vs Digimon's 186 gigatons

His Durabilty scales off his digimon so he wouldn't be one -shot
In which way does it scale of his digimon? Are his stats boosted or something?
The profile really needs some clarification what is his digimons stats and what is his stats...

The profile really needs some clarification what is his digimons stats and what is his stats...
Durabilty, LT, Stamina and inteligence are Aiba by himself, digimon aren't boosting his stats there

Also genjutsu is kinda usless since One: Aiba himself has resistence to mind manipulation and two: His Digimon can still attack on there own

And Aiba can just fly away with his limited flight and keep out the blast zone
He can also make his own Digimon invisible along with himself

It does. Aiba is the 10-A key and the first key overall. The rest are his Digimon.

And Aiba can just fly away with his limited flight and keep out the blast zone
He can also make his own Digimon invisible along with himself
Rinnegan kinda helps with that. Second part is only in Digital Spaces.
And don't get me started on his techniques-
Most won't help here. Only move here that is extremely effective is Golden Triangle. But I've already covered all of this.

How much would a 15% accuracy increase for golden triangle help?
Not much tbh as the moment it hits Madara he dies and the effect only kicks in if the attack lands. The issue here is actually hitting Madara with it.

hm......So basically if A digimon hits Madara i'm good, but if Madara sneeks past my digimon i'm dead?

hm......So basically if A digimon hits Madara i'm good, but if Madara sneeks past my digimon i'm dead?
The only reliable win-con that Aiba has that stands above Madara's is Golden Triangle. But well, I've gone over that. Madara in general is stronger than his Digimon individually. Together they can keep up, but overall Madara has the means to overpower them and harm Aiba with wide AoE. The only thing that he has to worry about is Golden Triangle.

The only reliable win-con that Aiba has that stands above Madara's is Golden Triangle. But well, I've gone over that. Madara in general is stronger than his Digimon individually. Together they can keep up, but overall Madara has the means to overpower them and harm Aiba with wide AoE. The only thing that he has to worry about is Golden Triangle.
They could put Madara to sleep, make him panic, fully revive there allies and decrease madara's stats and raise there own, and they hit em with texture blow then madara can't use skills

Back