• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A to 6-C

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
So I have found out that if a character is vastly surperior to another High 7-A they are not 6-C, however if a character can stomp a High 7-A, who can stomp a High 7-A, who can stomp a High 7-A, and then said character gets a transformation, wouldn't it make sense for that transformation to be 6-C, it is a very small gap from High 7-A to 6-C, you pretty much need to be 4x greater than Baseline High 7-A, and of course I am referring to Fairy Tail, however this also Effects Esdeath, and many characters from One Piece, I realize this is a form of scaling that ends up being a form of multipliers and upscaling, but this makes sense, so I am wondering if a character is vastly superior to another High 7-A several times over, can they be scaled to baseline 6-C straight up

I think that this thread is better for the questions and answers forum.

Why did you say safest, it's not a danger if this this is accepted, and while I get your point, the gap is so small between the two that I believe for at least this particular tier, it can work, some people agree that a one shot is at least 5x increase and this is a character who one shotted someone who can one shot another, and then said character gets at least 2 times stronger, I believe this would be a positive change for the scaling

The difference between High 7-A and 6-C is actually very negligible. If a character can roflstomp a 6-C, like hardcore stomp, or has a "Stronger than this character who is stronger than High 7-A", it should be fine to just flat out make them 6-C. The gap is like what, 4x? And stomping if I remember right is some number higher than that, so.

While I am not sure on Fairy Tail as I am not knowledgeable. I think characters like Esdeath, Akame and possibly Tatsumi should scale.

The feat is 2.5 Gigatons, almost halfway there to begin with.

Tatsumi in a weaker form one shootted the character that did the feat while said character was slightly weakened.

A weakened Esdeath manages to casually stomp Tatsumi with a single slash of her ice blade.

For this, I personally think Possibly 6C for both Esdeath and Akame is somewhat okay, personally leaning towards at least High 7A possibly 6C for Tatsumi while the others go up to 6C.

So do you agree, that if a character one shots a high 7-A that One shots another High 7-A, and then said original character has at least a 2x increase transformation, that transformation would be 6-C

All right, I will keep a tally

Yes: 4 (DemonGodMitchAubin, Gargoyle One, Akreious, Enryu )

No: 1 (Homu Sweet Homu)

I disagree with this kinda upwards scaling.

Its fine to jump if the difference is 0.1 teraton like Luffy or a value very close to the next tier.

But jumping a whole tier cause of upwards scaling seems ridicolous in my opinion.

I can see why you believe that, and if It was any other tier I would tend to agree, however we are talking about a mid arc character, who was weaker than several characters, and then every character trained and got several times stronger and then added a transformation on to that, which would make the character 2x stronger, and they scale upwards pretty comfortably, the 4x gap seems easily passable under the conditions

Gargoyle One said:
While I am not sure on Fairy Tail as I am not knowledgeable. I think characters like Esdeath, Akame and possibly Tatsumi should scale.
The feat is 2.5 Gigatons, almost halfway there to begin with.

Tatsumi in a weaker form one shootted the character that did the feat while said character was slightly weakened.

A weakened Esdeath manages to casually stomp Tatsumi with a single slash of her ice blade.

For this, I personally think Possibly 6C for both Esdeath and Akame is somewhat okay, personally leaning towards at least High 7A possibly 6C for Tatsumi while the others go up to 6C.
2.955 gigatons actually, and said feat was somewhat casual. But yeah, this is a solid example of a High 7-A scaling up to 6-C. I am in support of this.

Stomping someone is absolutely quantifiable. It's just that this site has some obnoxious apprehension to trying to do so.

Yes to Esdeath and the others.

I'm not sure about Luffy and Co but Cin can explain it better than I can. If anything they can probably go up to High 7-A+

With the FT characters I'm inclined to say the same thing as I said for Luffy and Co. Yes they're scaling above baseline High 7-A but I'd still feel uncomfortable bumping them up without a proper calc. We can compromise here and make them High 7-A+.

I believ we should just straight up make them 6-C, Zoro One Shot Pica with little to No difficulty, and Elizabello is significantly weaker than that, it makes no sense to not move them up, as for Fairy Tail the character who has the feat is severely weaker than the Characters who stomp him several times over

I can take a High 7-A but not an 6-C. I would say a possibly/likely and again u don't have to be a higher tier just to one shot someone. But at least tell everyone why u made this thread.

For the people who don't know this is for the Jella calc in FT

BlackeJan said:
I can take a High 7-A but not an 6-C. I would say a possibly/likely and again u don't have to be a higher tier just to one shot someone. But at least tell everyone why u made this thread.
For the people who don't know this is for the Jella calc in FT
You have to be 2x stronger than someone to oneshot them. And that is at the very best of lowballing

And this is one shotting someone, who oneshot another High 7-A, and then the original person got a transformation that is at least 2x, by the lowest Lowball, that's 8x the original feat, which is two times greater than the mutiplier needed to be 6-C

With The Agk characters they're scaling above High 7-A by a considerable amount, hence why they can be 6-C. The OP A and FT High 7-A's are all baseline, I myself wouldn't accept it but I'll keep an open mind with it and wait for more input from others for now. You can mark me down for 6-C Agk characters and neutral on the others.

But this is a very small tier with a 4x difference from baseline to 6-C, and unless you truly believe you only need a 1.5x difference to One shot which is like the lowest Lowball ever, then the 1.4 Gigaton feat still surpasses the baseline of 6-C

Demon god has a point. For a small tier like this, even ultra lowballing a oneshot to 1.5x still makes a massive difference.

Regardless of whether or not the calc gets accepted, this is still a issue with more characters, like the one piece ones, and Akame Ga Kill ones, and I would like to settle whether or not this will work for the Fairy Tail Characters, if the calc is accepted

The calc isn't wrong so I don't see why it wouldn't get accepted. I suppose I'm fine with making them 6-C then.

Current Tally

Yes: 7 (DemonGodMitchAubin, Gargoyle One, Akreious, Enryu, Dzhindzholia, VersusJunkies, Knightannihilation )

No: 3 (Homu Sweet Homu, SheekAlmighty, BlackeJan )

Neutral: ()

It would still contradict other calcs. If Jellal calc was accepted then what would that say about BKDM Natsu (one ******** Jacob) be then since his calc was baseline 7-A? unless this mean that Jellal is stronger then an BKDM Natsu

For the semma feat contradicting Natsu's feat, that wasn't Natsu's full destructive power, remember he was trying as hard as he could to avoid destroying anything, so he tried to contain his power and still had a Baseline 7-A feat, the only reason we scaled everyone to that was becuase the only feat we had was 7-A, but everyone agreed they should be stronger than that, it's just that there wasn't any feat at the time that could do it, now we know Jellal in tartaros is High 7-A, that gives the verse an upgrade by a good degree, that actually fits within the context of the story, so there you go

I'm getting tired of going back and forth with you, so I'm just gonna say we have different opinions, and see what the majority vote is

The Natsu calc wasn't baseline. Iirc it was around 200 Megatons. I don't see any contradiction here. Now if the Jellal calc was like High 6-C I'd agree but it's only baseline High 7-A.

I went back to BKDM Natsu calc and it was said that it was a AP of Large 7-B+ then they moved it to baseline 7-A. AGAIN BKDM Natsu was FULL POWER the moment Makarov threw him out of the guild cause it was stated that Natsu couldn't go ALL OUT so that means the it was a full power BKDM Natsu.

Unless again if ya sit hear and tell me that Jellal > BKDM Natsu

It wasn't his full power, he just went into the form for a second, and directed all of that small power against Jacob and I just read the chapter, he was evaporating the lake accidentally since even before he went FDKM, the lake was beginning to evaporate, so that feat was an accidental biproduct of his power, but once again let's just agree to disagree

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It wasn't his full power, he just went into the form for a second, and directed all of his power against Jacob and I just read the chapter, he was evaporating the lake accidentally since even before he went FDKM, the lake was beginning to evaporate, so that feat was an accidental biproduct of his power
OMG....it was LITERALLY stated that he was going ALL OUT w/ his BKDM since he didn't want to destroy the guild, if that was the case then he wouldn't had needed to even enter BKDM. Did u not look at his calc?

And apologies my good sir he was at Large 7-B instead

I am always against any tier jumps. Being stronger than a guy that is pretty high up a tier doesn't warrant anything more than an "at least" prefix.

Strongly against this; sets a bad precedent.

Assaltwaffle said:
I am always against any tier jumps. Being stronger than a guy that is pretty high up a tier doesn't warrant anything more than an "at least" prefix.
Strongly against this; sets a bad precedent.
It is absolutely ridiculous to assume that a character cannot output at the very LEAST 1.5x the power of the person they one-shot. Stomping/one-shotting is absolutely quantifiable. It's just this site is unreasonably stubborn when it comes to such a thing.

Back