• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A+ Upgrades (One Punch Man)

The Ninja Bros are also Dragon.

Technically that should be "researved for Cadres and canditates to be cadres." The Ninja Bros were being considered for candidacy as Cadres of the Monster Association. That doesn't prove that every Dragon level in the Monster Association was stronger than them or comparable to them.

Flashy isn't saying that he believes every member of S-Class has the strength to kill the Ninja Bros. He is right that they'd struggle with the speed they display, but he isn't saying the S-Class is comparable to them in all other aspects than speed. (Especially given how we know the strength of the S-Class varies dramatically)

Genos isn't exactly an accurate judge here, considering he's also envision Tatsumaki being part of that coalition of heroes against Gouketsu and he has no idea what Tatsumaki's true power level is at that time. Genos seems to be high-balling Gouketsu extensively.
Gouketsu and EC were defeated.

HF and Gale say that Garou isn't strong enough to fill in their shoes, and that they are a better choice.

Gouketsu was already shown by Genos to be superior to what he's seen of the S-Class, and that is 6-C. The Ninja Bros are High 7-A+ so its's consistent

Golden Sperm wasn't confident that he could defeat King, and King's biggest feat is defeating EC.

The Ninja Bros were Cadre Candidates. EC, who is one of the Monster Association's strongest members, should logically be above candidates.

Gyoro Gyoro and Orochi obviously holds these two in high regard. Gyoro says to Gouketsu, "S-Class herous might swarm this place. Tehn even you will have a hard time." Emphasis on the "even." Gyoro considers Gouketsu as a top tier fighter.

Uhh about Golden Sperm thing
Wouldn't They assume orochi was defeated by either king or tatsumaki?

I agree with the CRT, but Genos' durability would have to scale in durability and his AP woild have to downscale, as his body handled the force of his Ultra Spiral Incinirator, and he can fight people who harm him.

I agree with the CRT, but Genos' durability would have to scale in durability and his AP woild have to downscale, as his body handled the force of his Ultra Spiral Incinirator, and he can fight people who harm him.
Wouldn't post superfight genos scaling to this upgrade Human Garou too?

Genos ordinary AP can't scratch Elder Centipede.

Genos' Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon fried Elder Centipede across the entriety of his insides.

There is a huge disparity there. Especially when you consider how effortlessly Elder Centipede wrecked Genos' body.

I don't see a good reason for Genos' durability to scale to his own Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon.

Genos' Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon fried Elder Centipede across the entriety of his insides.

There is a huge disparity there. Especially when you consider how effortlessly Elder Centipede wrecked Genos' body.

I don't see a good reason for Genos' durability to scale to his own Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon.
But his body still withstood the force of his attack, and his body is harmed by people he also can harm, so he would still downscale. Also, Genos couldn't scratch EC's outer shell.

But his body still withstood the force of his attack, and his body is harmed by people he also can harm, so he would still downscale. Also, Genos couldn't scratch EC's outer shell.
That puts us into an awkward scaling loop:

Elder Centipede's Durability = Elder Centipede's Attacks >>>> Genos' Durability = Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon > Elder Centipede's Durability.

I don't see anything suggesting that if Genos has his own ultimate attack fired at himself, he'd tank it no problems.

I think the main point to not Self Destruct he has to somehow withstand it Since 10s Mode shows Genos body needs to be durable enough to withstand blast for some time
I don't dissagree or agree btw

That puts us into an awkward scaling loop:

Elder Centipede's Durability = Elder Centipede's Attacks >>>> Genos' Durability = Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon > Elder Centipede's Durability.

I don't see anything suggesting that if Genos has his own ultimate attack fired at himself, he'd tank it no problems.
Well he targeted EC's teeth, it's a lot easier to break someone's teeth than getting through their thick armored skin, hence why he aimed there.

Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon is obviously above Genos' durability and normal attacks. Why is this a topic thats being debated?
Yes, this is agreed upon. But him using USIC to propel himself into somebody to kick them means his body can withstand the forces of that attack. Because of that, it means his USIC downscales from EC's AP, which his physicals then downscale from as he can hurt people who can hurt him.

Well he targeted EC's teeth, it's a lot easier to break someone's teeth than getting through their thick armored skin, hence why he aimed there.

Yes, this is agreed upon. But him using USIC to propel himself into somebody to kick them means his body can withstand the forces of that attack. Because of that, it means his USIC downscales from EC's AP, which his physicals then downscale from as he can hurt people who can hurt him.
That's Jet Drive Arrow, not Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon. JDA is the attack that pushed EC back and broke his tooth. USIC is the one that completely burnt EC's insides after using JDA

He doesn't use USIC to propel himself anywhere.

This, and the fact characters much lower then Genos like TTM being around EC's level is bullshit

For the thread topic I'm not seeing why Flashy saying the Ninjas would curbstomp the other S-Class means that Goketsu and EC scale to them.

It's a reach based on them not being Cadres, despite the fact they weren't actively trying to be Cadre's in the first place and the MA was always a front for them.

Genos sorta thinking that 6-C Tornado needed help can mean something I guess. But it's still a bit suspect in my view.

For the thread topic I'm not seeing why Flashy saying the Ninjas would curbstomp the other S-Class means that Goketsu and EC scale to them.

It's a reach based on them not being Cadres, despite the fact they weren't actively trying to be Cadre's in the first place and the MA was always a front for them.

Genos sorta thinking that 6-C Tornado needed help can mean something I guess. But it's still a bit suspect in my view.
That part was just supporting statements. The main reasoning is the fact that HF and Gale are candidates that would've filled in Gouketsu and EC's spots. They are implied to be comparable, if not superior to HF and Gale

I don't understand that logic, how does it say they're comparable if not superior?

"In chapter 86 of One Punch Man, Gyoro Gyoro tried to recruit Garou into the Monster Association as a Cadre. Hellfire Flame and Gale Wind state that Garou is not strong enough to fill in the gaps left by Gouketsu and Elder Centipede. They also say that they are stronger than Garou, and imply that they would be a better choice to try to fill in the Gouketsu and EC's spots.

Through this, it is clear that Gouketsu and EC are > HF and Gale."

How is it clear? This seems like a jump out of nowhere. I see nothing implying they're weaker whatsoever. This means HF and GW are strong enough to be Cadres, I don't see anything saying that they're inferior to Gouketsu and EC in terms of AP. They replace Gouketsu and EC by being strong enough to be Cadres.

Gouketsu and Elder Centipede didn't have special rankings, this isn't the Espada where certain members have a rank to show how strong they are. I literally do not follow the logic in saying that they should be comparable to each other. They are strong enough to be Cadres... that is it. They don't say Gouketsu and Elder Centipede are superior to them or equal to them in terms of AP. Just that they can replace them, since they have the strength to be Cadres and believe Garou is inferior to them.

How does HF and GW being stronger than those two break anything? I see nothing to suggest they're saying Gouketsu is comparable if not stronger than themselves.

EC and Gouketsu are Cadres, which is a rank for particularly strong monsters... that is the entire point. It is stated that HF and Gale are only candidates. If they were so much more powerful than everyone else, they would have been promoted instantly. Being 1000x times more powerful than EC and Gouketsu (And a few hundred times faster), would be a big deal, seeing as those two dying was considered such a major loss to the MA,

With that logic every single Cadre would scale above them.

Do you see the problem with that?

Pretty sure HF and GW are also very new, and haven't been monsters for long. And why would them being stronger mean instant promotion, where was that stated? That if they were a certain strength level, they'd automatically be Cadres?

With that logic every single Cadre would scale above them.

Do you see the problem with that?
Those two in particular were considered huge losses, and I don't actually see the problem with Cadres scaling around their AP. It would make more sense if anything. I'm not suggesting they upscale, just that they scale in general.
Pretty sure HF and GW are also very new, and haven't been monsters for long. And why would them being stronger mean instant promotion, where was that stated? That if they were a certain strength level, they'd automatically be Cadres?
If they were in 1000x every other Cadre, it would be a big deal. It's never treated as such. Also, Gouketsu predicted Suiryu would be so powerful that he would become an MA executive, it's pretty clear that your rank is judged by your overall power.

The OP was only saying Gouketsu and Elder Centipede would scale, but you're saying every single Cadre should scale above them?

Is that what I'm getting now. Can I get the scans that says they're inferior to the Cadres? A scan stating their lack of strength is the reason they aren't Cadres or something.

The OP was only saying Gouketsu and Elder Centipede would scale, but you're saying every single Cadre should scale above them?
Yeah. Under that logic Nyan, Black Sperm and Gums would all be High 7-A despite that not making sense.

So you mean to say Black Sperm's AP is even higher than Golden Sperm while Gums is above even that as he can break Tatsumaki's barrier that Black Sperm couldn't break? Yeah no that doesn't make any sense at all.

So you mean to say Black Sperm's AP is even higher than Golden Sperm while Gums is above even that as he can break Tatsumaki's barrier that Black Sperm couldn't break? Yeah no that doesn't make any sense at all.
Then that just means GS is stronger than we thought, or that BS is excluded from the scaling due to direct anti-feats...

Dude no matter how you look at it the scaling wouldn't make any sense at all. If all the cadres become High 7-A+ than most of the heroes also become High 7-A+ because they scale to the cadres despite clearly being inferior to the actual High 7-As like Homeless Emperor.

And you do realize Homeless Emperor casually beat up Vomited Fuhrer Ugly without using his max AP which is High 7-A right? And he’s outright inferior to Platinum Sperm who is just slightly above baseline 6-C. By your logic

Homeless Emperor (High 7-A) >> Vomited Fuhrer Ugly = Darkshine >> Fuhrer Ugly > Gums > Monster Form Ninjas (High 7-A+)

Do you see the problem?

And you do realize Homeless Emperor casually beat up Vomited Fuhrer Ugly without using his max AP which is High 7-A right? And he’s outright inferior to Platinum Sperm who is just slightly above baseline 6-C. By your logic

Homeless Emperor (High 7-A) >> Vomited Fuhrer Ugly = Darkshine >> Fuhrer Ugly > Gums > Monster Form Ninjas (High 7-A+)

Do you see the problem?
I was talking to cryo

The same ninjas who thinks all the heroes are nothing except flashy flash who they also think can be beaten in monster form, EC death being specifically attributed to king. Even ignoring the scaling contradictions the premise is doubtful aswell.

040.png

Anywaus yeah Homeless Emperor attacks are way weaker than Golden Sperm
His Ultimate Attack got obiliterated by Sun Blade Atomic samurai while Golden Sperm despite piercing damage didn't got his hand completly pierced ay first

Not to mention Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame in their human form are already demons that are borderlining dragons.

Not only are they shown to be casually comparable to Sonic who is on par with Post-G4 Genos who is said to be capable of defeating 70% of demons in the audio drama. They are also outright shown to tank attacks from Brave Giant a dragon lvl robot as well as hurt it in their human form in the redrawn Child Emperor vs Phoenix Man fight.

Is it really that hard to believe that their monster forms are in the upper echelon of dragons and borderlining the next threat lvl when their human forms are already so powerful that they borderline dragon lvl?

Back