• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A+ Upgrades (One Punch Man)

Comparable to Post-G4 Genos

That better? Their profiles do currently treat them as comparable.

But this reminds me how is the brave giant stuff still not added onto their profile when it was already accepted?

Comparable to Post-G4 Genos

That better? Their profiles do currently treat them as comparable.

But this reminds me how is the brave giant stuff still not added onto their profile when it was already accepted?
Nah sonic can't even scratch him
If he is scaled to post g4 genos in The Profile iy should be removed

What brave giant stuff

Making the ninja’s human form likely (or was it possibly) Low 7-B due to them hurting Brave Giant as well as tanking it’s attack. Also removing lake vaporization from their durability section since that feat has now been redrawn and retconned out of existence.

And you do realize Homeless Emperor casually beat up Vomited Fuhrer Ugly without using his max AP which is High 7-A right? And he’s outright inferior to Platinum Sperm who is just slightly above baseline 6-C. By your logic

Homeless Emperor (High 7-A) >> Vomited Fuhrer Ugly = Darkshine >> Fuhrer Ugly > Gums > Monster Form Ninjas (High 7-A+)

Do you see the problem?
It’s actually even worse, considering that Vomited Fuhrer Ugly got one-shot by Pre-Awakening Garou, who has the 6-C feat that the ninjas downscale from.

Wait when did ninjas fought brave giant
My post from the previous revision thread

Also that reminds me we probably could upgrade the ninjas human form to At least High 7-C, possibly Low 7-B since they did manage to do some damage to Brave Giant in the redraw while being in human form as well as tank Brave Giant’s Gigavolt Smash relatively unharmed. Also the lake vaporization in their durability section needs to be removed from their profile as it has been retconned due to the redraws.

Although thinking about it now they might as well be outright Low 7-B

If he is scaled to post g4 genos in The Profile iy should be removed
Sonic can (presumably) harm Genos with his sword, just not his physical hits or shurikens.

It's the same justification as ONE saying Sonic would have beat DSK in their fight if he had his gear.

That sounds like a feat for how sharp his sword his, since the Shuriken are thrown with his own strength and are even designed to explode. And are incapable of harming Genos. I'm also curious on where Sonic's Durability comes from as well. Since Genos/Deep Sea King never landed a hit on him.

Hm... I won't talk about this in this thread since I'll be derailing.

I sadly have to disagree. While I don't like the ninja bros being a couple tiers above 80% of the cadres, it's where they scale given Flashy Flash's stunningly good durability and there's nothing connecting Gouketsu and Elder Centipede to them directly now that the narrative no longer fits them being "low dragons" so to speak.

You could scale Gouketsu and EC above the meteor and Tatsumaki's feats against the ship if you had absolute faith in Genos's powerscaling, but I can't support that since Genos does have an arrogant streak

I sadly have to disagree. While I don't like the ninja bros being a couple tiers above 80% of the cadres, it's where they scale given Flashy Flash's stunningly good durability and there's nothing connecting Gouketsu and Elder Centipede to them directly now that the narrative no longer fits them being "low dragons" so to speak.
Well Gouketsu and EC are noted to be major losses for the MA, they should be in the upper level of Cadres. Even if they aren't low dragons, being over one-thousand times more powerful than everyone excluding Orochi and maybe Gyro Gyro would be noted. Especially seeing as rank and worth are clearly determined by power in the MA.
You could scale Gouketsu and EC above the meteor and Tatsumaki's feats against the ship if you had absolute faith in Genos's powerscaling, but I can't support that since Genos does have an arrogant streak
I don't think you need to 100% trust Genos scaling, it's more like additional context/supporting evidence.

The posted quote shows that the Cadres are in their positions specifically for their AP, even if some of them downscale further to High 7A, it's pretty clear cut. If I wanted to go further, I could say that seeing as Hellfire and Gale were not instantly accepted as Cadres is proof that they weren't drastically beyond the capabilities of Cadres such as Elder Centipede and Gouketsu. Darkshine was already injured before being attacked by GS, and Bang is able to fight with Monster Garou, who logically shouldn't be too much weaker than when he wakes up and injures PS.

Also something people tend to forget about that could support the scaling is that Gyro Gyro can read the power levels of monsters. Another example here with Rhino Wrestler.

So I re-read the FF vs GW and HF fight and even if the proposed scaling is not accepted I think we should change GW and HF ratings. Both GW and HF could not deal any noticeable damage to FF when they attacked him alone. In all instances I could find FF would block the attacks with little strain: 1, 2 and even named attacks did little as FF was able to block them little or no damage. The only time GW/HF managed to do damage is when they worked together and that was after they punched FF dozens of times over three panels. The profiles already have this listed, but what I propose is that GW and HF should be half of FF instead of simply downscaling heavily from him. I hope I read the profile right and didn't over think all this.

The profiles already have this listed, but what I propose is that GW and HF should be half of FF instead of simply downscaling heavily from him. I hope I read the profile right and didn't over think all this.
We can’t just divide Flash’s durability by 2, that’s not really how it works. Also Hellfire and Gale are already less than half of Flash via the current downscaling.

Flash scales to 5.4 gigatons, Hellfire and Gale both downscale to baseline High 7-A+, which is 2.65 gigatons. That means Flash is slightly over 2x stronger than them.
OOOOOH so that is the scaling I kept trying to find the CRT for it, but I had no luck in finding it. Maybe I should of just asked instead of typing that much, but it was fun to re-read the fight. I'll segway this into my opinion on the proposed scaling later.

So I re-read the FF vs GW and HF fight and even if the proposed scaling is not accepted I think we should change GW and HF ratings. Both GW and HF could not deal any noticeable damage to FF when they attacked him alone. In all instances I could find FF would block the attacks with little strain: 1, 2 and even named attacks did little as FF was able to block them little or no damage. The only time GW/HF managed to do damage is when they worked together and that was after they punched FF dozens of times over three panels. The profiles already have this listed, but what I propose is that GW and HF should be half of FF instead of simply downscaling heavily from him. I hope I read the profile right and didn't over think all this.
They are already half of Flashy Flash. Also Gale Wind was parrying attacks and even blocked Flashy Flash’s sword strikes. Plus both Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame were merely stunned after tanking his Flashy Kick and only went down after being hit by a Flashy Slash.

So the best evidence I can find I favor of any kind of upgrade is that the MA cares about destructive power above all else in combination with the fact that Gyro Gyro can read the power levels of monsters. There's also the whole Genos comparing Gouketsu to Saitama who he had seen destroy that meteor (6-C) and Gyro Gyro thinking EC could only be challenged by 4 heroes like Tats who at the time was 6-C via deflecting the bullets from Boros' ship. Anything else?

here's also the whole Genos comparing Gouketsu to Saitama who he had seen destroy that meteor (6-C) and Gyro Gyro thinking EC could only be challenged by 4 heroes like Tats who at the time was 6-C via deflecting the bullets from Boros' ship. Anything else?
I mean, the Genos thing was more or less rendered completely useless here.

The MA liking power really doesn't mean anything. BS for example is obviously not High 7-A and no one knew about his fusion powers until the last part of the arc.

There's just zero reason to scale people to that rating, especially when it would retroactively effect so much of the verse where they scale to a Top Tier character for minimal reason.

I mean, the Genos thing was more or less rendered completely useless here.

The MA liking power really doesn't mean anything. BS for example is obviously not High 7-A and no one knew about his fusion powers until the last part of the arc.

There's just zero reason to scale people to that rating, especially when it would retroactively effect so much of the verse where they scale to a Top Tier character for minimal reason.
Yeah that was the best evidence I could find and its not great. The only one that I could argue maybe being a possibly was that Gyro Gyro knew about what Tats did during the Boros arc so that's what Gyro thought was Tats max power. But that's a bit eh so I was asking if anyone had anything else. If not then we should probably just close this since its not really going anywhere.

"MA cares about power above anything else, that's why X character was a Cadre and this other one wasn't"
Vomited Fuhrer Ugly, who is arguably much stronger than when he was recruited as a Cadre, was taken down by a character that the Ninja Duo is scaling to in some way.
This argument doesn't add up, Flashy should be able to one-shot FU as easily as Garou did, yet he couldn't one-shot the Ninja Duo with his Flashy kicks.

The MA liking power really doesn't mean anything. BS for example is obviously not High 7-A
Antifeats? Just declaring something does not make it true.
Golden S scales to the High 7A+, he could just simply also scale to Homless Emperor's 6C AP, or Black S could downscale to High 7A. There are many ways for this scaling to not break.

Back