• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

This thread is the place to discuss everything related to the DxD Universe, from the original series to Shin to SLASHDOG.

So I heard DxD and Slash Dog aren't listed for releases next month, so we likely won't get anything until December or next year.

I think this makes it the biggest interval between releases for the main volumes so far.

Why Vali is considered Low 6-B? Should he be equal to current Issei who had 5-B feats?
No, he hasn't reached the level of A×A yet. He can only play a defensive battle and wait for Ryuuteimaru to time out; if Issei gets serious and tries to destroy the planet, Vali is dead.
Rias and Ravel seemed to have something in mind about Ophis's words. Hey, Ddraig. My current self, if it goes along with Ryuuteimaru, can it surpass Vali?

[In terms of raw power, you have overtaken him at once. But, you've already been told that aura consumption is too intense, right? That power has no meaning unless it lands a hit. When you get cornered after the attack being evaded and then [AxA] ending due to stamina exhaustion, it would be the end.]

Ddraig said calmly. ...Right. My power was something incredible, but it wasn't necessarily the case that all those attacks would reach the transcendentally fast Vali. So when the combination with Ryuuteimaru was over, I’d get beaten and it would be over, huh? ...Perhaps, with Vali as an opponent, it’s no more than a huge moving fort. ...So this meant there was room for improvement and training, huh? While Ddraig laughed, he said,

[However, if you destroy the entire planet, you win.]

I'm also going to die if the Earth is gone, aren’t I!? During that, I also thought of something... I had asked Beelzebub-sama whether this power could be of help to Azazel-sensei, Sirzechs-sama and the others, who were in the isolation barrier...

No, he hasn't reached the level of A×A yet. He can only play a defensive battle and wait for Ryuuteimaru to time out; if Issei gets serious and tries to destroy the planet, Vali is dead.
Oh thanks for the information, since many believe he's par with Issei just because he is Issei rival.

DxD Vali is on par with DxD Ise, but not AxA Ise. In general, Vali is only on par with whatever the equivalent form he has to whatever Ise uses (BxB for BxB, EJO for CxC, DxD for DxD).

From Issei's profile:

"Resistance to Poison Manipulation (He possesses the power and physiology of Ophis and Great Red, both of whom are immune to Vali's poison)"

Shouldn't this be moved to his True DxD key, because that's when he awakened the power of Great Red's flesh and used the true infinity.

There is one thing that I have been wondering lately, how do we understand the cosmology of DxD?, because that is to say, now we know about Draconis Deus, Evie Etoulde, Fadir Faedra and that there are probably many more, we also have the subject of travel in time and alternative timelines, which as always are difficult to understand and even more so with so many interpretations.
So the question is how the cosmic model of the DxD franchise is understood.
For the moment I will only say the interpretation that I have, I am not saying that this is really the case, it is just my way of seeing it, well start with Draconis Deus, first we have the human world (nigenkai) that as far as we know is analogous to our world because We would be talking about our universe, then we would have things related to mythological systems, let's start with the best known, Christianity, first they present us with the underworld (mekai) and later we saw the Christian heaven (Tenkai) (along with the clarification that there is a heaven for each mythological system) both were declared as different worlds (isekai) so we can think of them as universes separate from ours, from the underworld we are told that in the past it had its own flow of time different from that of the world that its surface area is similar to that of the human world, of the Heaven we have that it is divided into skies of which we know that in one you can see the stars (although it is not clear if it has its own starry sky or if from there you can see the stars of the human world) and another is so big that it is not known if it has an end and is described as immeasurable, something curious is that both worlds are said to be close to those who It is known as hell (jigoku) and heaven (Tengoku), then we have places like the realm of the dead of hades called "Meifu" (Lower Region) which is said to be located in the lower strata of the underworld, the Cocytus ( the inferno of ice) that is said to be located at the bottom of hell, and there is also limbo and purgatory that are described as different places from heaven and hell, on the other myths are the Nordic world that was said to be divided in 3 levels being in the lower level places such as the kingdom of the dead of Hel (Helheim) and the world of fog and ice (Niflheim) and in the upper level is Asgard where Valhalla is located, we can assume that in the case of mythology and the fact that they are mentioned cionan the 9 worlds we can suppose that Muspelheim, Jotunheim, Alfheim, Svartarheim, Vaneheim and Nidavelir must also exist, from the Greek world we only know that there is Mount Olympus and the abyss (Naraku) of Tartarus, and we have the Hindu myth with Mount Meru and its ocean of milk and thus we must add the heavens and hells of myths such as the paradise of Buddhism where Juzo Hyodo is or the hell of Yama where the father of Kuroka and Shirone is, and finally as the cherry on the cake is the Dimensional Gap (Jigen no Hazama) first of all the name of the place in Japanese means something like "Between the Dimensions" or "In the Middle of the Dimensions" in this context I think that with Dimension it refers to the mythological worlds since it is stated that The Dimensional Gap exists in the gap or gap of several worlds (not only the underworld, the Heavan and the human world but perhaps all worlds), it is described as the limit or border that separates one world from another, it is called the "world of Nothing "(Mu no Sekai) where there is only complete silence, nothing can survive there without protection because it will automatically die when exposed to" nothing "and then its body disappears in a short time, in the anime of born it is states that in the Dimensional Gap the laws of physics are not valid and that the concepts of distance and direction do not exist, all this makes me think of the dimensional gap as a space beyond dimensions, we also know that the Dimensional Gap is as a barrier that separates Dracones Deus from the rest of the worlds. Now all this would make Draconis Deus a multiverse composed of ... I don't know, some maybe between 10 to 20 universes or space-time continuums that exist within a space beyond dimensions, as for the others we don't know anything From Fadir Faedra and Evie Etoulde we only know that there are two worlds the Evie Side or World of Mechanical Life and the Etoulde Side or Higher Spiritual World, as far as the matter of timelines, Ex basically confirmed that time travel produced several timelines, and then this Melvazoa that was said has the power to interfere with itself in parallel worlds which would mean that there are several Melvazoas and therefore several iterations of all worlds.
If you wonder where this question came from, it for on those pages where you compare the characters of DxD with those of other franchises with universal and higher powers and when I asked someone on what they were based to think that in DxD there was a character of those Some levels said that since the big red is responsible for keeping the dimensional gap stable and it is not known if he keeps it stable because he wants to (that is, he is making an active effort to keep the place stable) or if it is simply a by-product of its immense power (that is, the Great Red is so strong that if mere presence or existence is enough to stabilize the dimensional gap) then that means that the Great Red being able to affect one with its power either consciously or unconsciously a infinite space then it should be universe level while those who affirm that it was multiversal said the same thing, only adding to the fact that as in the dimensional gap all worlds exist and it is The worlds are understood as unirveos so it should be multiverse level and all that made me wonder how the cosmology of DxD is really understood.

@Burning_Full_Fingers. Can you not make massive revisions across the whole verse without a CRT? Seriously, that kind of stuff needs to be accepted first before applying it.
Which profiles/revisions are you referring to in particular? I copy-pasted from my sandbox so it was hard to notice major changes for the most part.

Edit: I see what you mean after looking at the history of some like Saji and I've reverted it. Here's a thread for it:

By the way, you used the outdated ratings for the multiplier. The 60 gigatons link you added to the verse page is from the old ratings.

Look at the mountain calc for Issei there. The 60 gigatons comes from when BxB Issei was rated as Island level (5.9 gigatons). It's not been in use for a long time, so it shouldn't be in the verse page.

Not to mention, Base Sirzechs is not ten times above the original Lucifer. The statement is for his true form, so it's obviously wrong to add it for base Sirzechs.
The new form of the power of destruction is none other than Sirzechs himself.

So this is the true form of Sirzechs……

Are you telling me that insane quantity of power of destruction compressed itself into the form of a human……? But the quantity of aura I can feel with my skin……! From the amount of aura I can feel right now……. Isn’t it ten times more than that of the former Lucifer!?

^That's the currently accepted stats for the verse.

Mountain level (BxB Issei)

Large Mountain level (10x multiplier from King Piece and Ophis' snake)

Island level (Absolute Demise, with island busting feats as support)

Small Country level (DxD Vali and Issei)

There is no multiplier that makes them Island level

Last edited:
@TotalMasterInfinity

You should use paragraphs since it's harder to read when it's clumped together like that. But there is no reason to believe that the worlds are universes, especially since Ddraig apparently tells Issei “However, if you destroy every planet, you win”.

Ishibumi hypes them at Planet level, so Universe level is a hard sell without a lot of solid evidence.

@TotalMasterInfinity

You should use paragraphs since it's harder to read when it's clumped together like that. But there is no reason to believe that the worlds are universes, especially since Ddraig apparently tells Issei “However, if you destroy every planet, you win”.

Ishibumi hypes them at Planet level, so Universe level is a hard sell without a lot of solid evidence.

Is in novel already talk about size of Heaven? Seems its bigger than underworld.

Yeah, but there's no clear-cut statement about the actual size. It's possibly bigger than the Underworld but the extent is unknown.

I have a doubt. Why are Azazel Base, Kokabiel and Baraqiel put as mountain level ?, It is not supposed to be a known fact that the 3 are Maou class beings, I would not put them at the level of at least Michael, although I think we have to go back to analyze the power of the maou class and the ultimate class, I find it strange to have the level of Issei Balance Breaker from the beginning of the series

Last edited:
unknown.png

The Sephiroth hype is so strong I’m doing a joke here

Whoever said that an angel’s strength is represented by the number of wings clearly hasn’t met Sephiroth ovo

Sorry for the awful joke

Bump btw

Wel because there hasn’t even been new content with DxD. Once the new season comes out then people will flock back here lol

Is there any calc for why characters have Class T lifting strength? As far as I can tell they have it for one of the characters lifting a small mountain which isn’t Class T at all. Class T is for lifting the heaviest of mountains like Mount Everest

Currently truly starting DxD Light Novels

Already watched most the Anime read most of the Manga

And....I know a lot of what happens later in the LN via spoilers ( mainly fanfics, battle threads and such )

Hyped

Kinda sad this thread seems dead though

I guess nothing new has happened recently?

Such as?

Only one I aware of is '"Slash Dog" LN/Manga to explain Tobio Ikuse origin

and

Highschool DxD "Zero" which iirc explains Sirzechs and Grayfia's past during the Civil War
Well it is DxD Dx side story, the next one is Dx.7 according to my friend. Author doesn't draw manga though

Back