• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

I will genuflect,kowtow,kneel to 2hu if it somehow manages to become wanked enough, to solo WoD, CM, SRE and the one trillon chinamen that there are in this wiki

The characters of Inganock for 9-B (Wendigo) and 9-A (Zahhak) have been upgraded to 8-C. They should be taken out of their current spots here and go over to there, plus I'd also add the 8-C version of Blood Tree along with them.

As for to where they should go, maybe like 5 or 6? Possibly number 2 if not 4?

Plenty of these 8-C peeps got a bunch of powers that probably warrents their tier, but I don't see any on here aside from the higher ups like Shana and Trazyn being able to affect entities that exist as possibilities and information, plus other things like death manip, fear and madness inducement, spatial manip, and also having their abilities similar to all of this.

For other stuff on 8-C, the list seems all over the place but there's too many to count on here so I won't comment on them lol.

I will say that Something should be moved up to 8-B? Apparently they got upgraded/are now at that tier yet still on 8-C for spot 6.

@Qliphoth_Bacikal Even the Warhammer guy at #1 doesn't seem beyond what a Critter can handle, but it's Warhammer so who knows.
In what tier? Cause uh, if you're talking 8-C, a Culexus Assassin once upon a time disconnected Tyranids from the Hive Mind. Passively.

And this very same power null turns 1-As to 10-Cs, and has EE on-touch or by throwing an invisible hadoken that EEs Daemons permanently.

Oh and they can hide in-between the Warp and Realspace on a thought. Good luck having the interaction necessary to hit that.

In what tier? Cause uh, if you're talking 8-C, a Culexus Assassin once upon a time disconnected Tyranids from the Hive Mind. Passively.

And this very same power null turns 1-As to 10-Cs, and has EE on-touch or by throwing an invisible hadoken that EEs Daemons permanently.

Oh and they can hide in-between the Warp and Realspace on a thought. Good luck having the interaction necessary to hit that.
This is the nonsmurf thread dude

If we’re talking about 8-C then I gotta ask do those guys resist time stop, time manip, what is essentially time bfr, and/or paralysis manip as well as sealing?
They resist time manipulation, bfr no, paralysis no.

We would have to start off with if the Warhammer guy could interact with them being Cracking Beings, which I wouldn't be surprised if they can, then we would have to down to their invulnerability due to their impenetrable information body, then their fate + law blessing to be absolute, not gotten to their passives yet of mind, fear, biological etc, which is similar to Cracking...

They resist time manipulation, bfr no, paralysis no.

We would have to start off with if the Warhammer guy could interact with them being Cracking Beings, then would have to down to their invulberability due to their impenetrable information body, them their fate + law blessing to be absolute, not gotten to their passives yet of mind, fear, biological etc, which is similar to Cracking...
Cool, two out of the like eight things that make up Daemons' true forms. Trazyn drops his copy of Fulgrim and watches the fireworks becuase none of those passives work as he is literally a robot lol

Cracking rewrites the world through cognition and thought, causes the impossible to happen, bends all the laws of nature, even messes with causality, but there is no way it can affect a robot...

Even then, Upper Tier Soldiers who are essentially robots need special Anti-Critter devices to resist their stuff, and we have people like Florence with her Art, which Arts are a sliver of Cracking, can manipulate the minds of inorganic objects.

Though Florence is kinda nuts, her Art is far above regular stuff, with even Golden King being impressed with her, so wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in scaling normal Critters to her.

Cracking rewrites the world through cognition and thought, causes the impossible to happen, bends all the laws of nature, even messes with causality, but there is no way it can affect a robot...
I mean... you're describing how the average psyker makes his fireball lol
Even then, Upper Tier Soldiers who are essentially robots need special Anti-Critter devices to resist their stuff, and we have people like Florence with her Art, which Arts are a sliver of Cracking, can manipulate the minds of inorganic objects.

Though Florence is kinda nuts, her Art is far above regular stuff, with even Golden King being impressed with her, so wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in scaling normal Critters to her.
The thing is Trazyn's mind is essentially information etched into the Necrodemis that makes up his body, he literally lacks any form of a metaphysical mind or soul. this is also how his body hopping works, Trazyn just overwrites one of his warriors' basic information to be him and then reshapes their necrodemis and suddenly he's back despite the fact you just reduced him to his constituent atoms

The characters of Inganock for 9-B (Wendigo) and 9-A (Zahhak) have been upgraded to 8-C. They should be taken out of their current spots here and go over to there, plus I'd also add the 8-C version of Blood Tree along with them.

As for to where they should go, maybe like 5 or 6? Possibly number 2 if not 4?

Plenty of these 8-C peeps got a bunch of powers that probably warrents their tier, but I don't see any on here aside from the higher ups like Shana and Trazyn being able to affect entities that exist as possibilities and information, plus other things like death manip, fear and madness inducement, spatial manip, and also having their abilities similar to all of this.

For other stuff on 8-C, the list seems all over the place but there's too many to count on here so I won't comment on them lol.

I will say that Something should be moved up to 8-B? Apparently they got upgraded/are now at that tier yet still on 8-C for spot 6.
done.

Post-Schrodinger Alucard stomps Gojo and Sukuna coz they cant interact with type 1 abstract existence for High 7-C

its been 5 years
giphy.gif

Can he get into the list of the strongest 9-B characters?

Can he get into the list of the strongest 9-B characters?

Nop, he has smurf summon

Even after all these years Theodore Miller is still in Low 7-B, very surprising.

As the one who actually made this profile, it is outdated, idk why he is still on this list.

The series even has a manga now, which could be good for having visuals to things, we didn't have before, but yea have no real motivation to fix this series atm.

Back