• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highlights

Sheoth

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Ok, so with Ant gone (at least I think he is gone), what are the standards regarding highlighting threads? I know he would normally highlight threads proposing tier upgrades, or important rules/discussions, so does that mean we should highlight every thread requesting an upgrade or any thread about important rules/discussions? Or should we just leave that up to Lord Kavpeny and Dark LK?

id say we only highlight important rules/discussions and anouncements

as for character and verse upgrades, the highlights should go for major upgrades or downgrades and stat changes to major characters in the verse, or a stat change for something that would affect a the whole verse

Lord K might go into bigger detail about it, as well as more organized version of what i said though

That sounds reasonable. But yes, we should wait for the others.

That sounds pretty legit. I figure only things we deem important enough should get a highlight, as it's only fair the rest of the wiki gets a say.

Any changes pertaining to:

1. Changes in Wiki foundation pages, such as Character Tiering, Attack Potency, etc.
  2. Changes in important Wiki content pages, such as standard formats, rules section, etc.
  3. Change in statistics of an entire franchise, or multiple franchises.
  4. Change in statistics of a single character, which would however lead to upgrading of multiple characters via power-scaling.
  5. Any other thread/discussion you deem necessary.
In this matter, I don't have a plan for a fixed policy, since (5) is a subjective category. Highlight any threads of the first four types, apart from that, I leave to each Admins' discretion. I trust you guys to make the right calls.

Also, this isn't an official rule, but I would strongly prefer that every Admin follow it:

Pre-inform me before making any changes to MediaWiki pages.

This is applicable to all Admins, in particular SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 and Darkness552, since they are the ones who have dabbled with MediaWiki so far.

Back