• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

History of VSB

Btw, how did she get a staff position, tho?
-Befriend multiple Staffmembers from back then.
-Do work in fields that needed help. VenomElite, Seras Husband, had done blogs for Umineko and Dies Irae back in the day. And Demonbane right.
-Get recruited because back in the days, having a little bit expertise in complicated series was enough to be considered. Friends in the Staff will help seal the deal.

-Befriend multiple Staffmembers from back then.
-Do work in fields that needed help. VenomElite, Seras Husband, had done blogs for Umineko and Dies Irae back in the day. And Demonbane right.
-Get recruited because back in the days, having a little bit expertise in complicated series was enough to be considered. Friends in the Staff will help seal the deal.
Thanks for tips.

Yeah ever since time has passed many of the chars has a long win record, it just Mamj was the most infamous and still remembered this days

man, this is just amazing and interesting lol I didn't expect that vsbattle was so old and had so many things like that, the oldest comments i had seen were from 2017 i think, didnt know it existed before that

i found out about the OBD and onelastforum a month or 2 ago and as far as im aware they still have bleach peak at 6-A+ lmao

I should create history page but damn. I need some old pictures as like how did Vsbattle looked like before and something like that

Just take a current picture and put a Sepia filter on it
I mean, every page on the wiki has a history that you can use to see how it looked like. So getting "old pictures" is easy.

Just take a current picture and put a Sepia filter on it
I mean, every page on the wiki has a history that you can use to see how it looked like. So getting "old pictures" is easy.
True, then I guess I can start on it.

Didn't expect this thread will get attention, busy with this semester and exam but it all have been settled

Back