• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Holyhotsauce and Alexcar3000 vs Yellowpig10 and Uselessnoob245

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellowpig10 wins via making half the community leave with his Logan Paul page and is at least compareable to Opcharmake

I know Uselessnoob245 might win but I couldn't give a reason

Alex drinks the Holy Hot Sauce, transforming into a Super Tallarín de Verdura, which gives him the ability to generate unlimited life bars and lets him access the special ending where Knuckles was the narrator all along.

Also, why do we have 4 vote counters if people are teaming up?

Can we not?

They're part of the battle, so we kinda have to

Copetan said:
Can we not?
They're part of the battle, so we kinda have to
There have been battles that I've been a part of but I didnt realise they were happening until they were decided

KingTD
Tails Doll smiling after seeing that Derpy refuse to do the curse

Derpy chica
Derpy after FNAF she will stuff the doll in a suit

Freddoll
No u

KingTD
Tails Doll smiling after seeing that Derpy refuse to do the curse

Derpy chica
Derpy after FNAF she will stuff the doll in a suit

Freddoll
No u