• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homo Erectus Pact vs Gigantopithecus

4 adult male Homo Erectus vs an adult male Gigantopithecus.

Standard battle assumptions apart from that the Homo Erectus are roughly surrounding the Gigantopithecus 10 meters away each and also each have a melee spear about 8 feet long. Who wins?

Gigantopithecusvshomoerectus

homo erectus via numbers, intelligence, speed and the spears can easily bring down the ape. They do lack in strength tho.

H. Erectus via numbers and weapons. Casualties will still happen with H. Erectus group. And BTW the "Ape" in that pic above looks so pathetic. Lol

I vote for the erectus, they had hunting strategies to kill large mammals like the giant hyena and they could kill these guys o1 vs 1 .

The gigantophitecus can easily kill one of them with a well landed blow, but it is slower. So they can tire it out and spear it to death or just gang up on it on the spot.

I can see your reasoning. I was actually thinking of making a Paranthropus profile.

Caveman: 4

Gigantopithecus: 0

I am bumping this.

I vote for the Erectus, I mean, they already knew how to hunt and kill large animals (They possibly hunted the giant hyena and had to deal with these guys ) and they fought other monkeys to boot. So unless the giant ape kills half of them, I don't see the Erectus giving up.

Back