• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honjou Masayuki vs Zach Noveda

Light Novel Masayuki vs Zach Noveda

OCDKvpET_4x.png

82879188_p0_master1200.webp

SBA
Speed Equalized

okay, I don't know squat on both of these characters so elaborate what these characters can do
I'm not knowledgeable about Zach, but i am one of the supporter of Masayuki verse. He have Chosen One which is basically a passive skill thats keep brainwashing people around him(with a range of at least the size of colloseum) to the point where even someone will automatically surrendered to him.

Chosen One is very overpowered, its stated that it reached the realm of Ultimate Skill i.e can affect the user although they have resistance to every lower skill in the verse, mind you that mind in slime are also information (type 2). In short, the layers of his hax could be seen like this

Basic 3x resistance > Unique Skill User's Mind > Ultimate Skill User's Mind

Okay...

What about this Zach fellow here, anybody at the forum know him enough to debate for him?

Back