• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
KUMOKO ***** REINHARD FROM BEHIND
Kumoko has 21 layers of deconstruction, paralysis HP, MP, Stamina, Energy of both magic and anti-magic drain, fear, and info analysis drain,

KUMOKO ***** REINHARD FROM BEHIND
Kumoko has 21 layers of deconstruction, paralysis HP, MP, Stamina, Energy of both magic and anti-magic drain, fear, and info analysis drain,
Half of that is gibberish but she can't actually debuff him in anyway due to his blessing so that doesn't work, also Reinhard will simply revive from a Deconstruction

Half of that is gibberish but she can't actually debuff him in anyway due to his blessing so that doesn't work, also Reinhard will simply revive from a Deconstruction
These aren't status effects she just straight up steals MP, HP and Stamina from the target of her evil eyes + it bypasses more layers of resistance than he seemingly would have so lol

Reinhard can't exactly do anything to Kumoko here given low godly + everything to do with her space manip, and if she sees him keep coming back she may either a)just camp him out with her space manip b)bfr him or c)nuke his mind body and soul with abyssal magic

So unless Reinhard has something I aint seeing this is a massive ahh stomp

Well, seeing as a God Zone should be able to negate the combined power of 10k of Kumoko's clones Evil Eyes of Gluttony (Kumoko couldn't use powers in Kuro's version), 1 Evil Eye of Gluttony can negate Anti-System Fields, Anti-System Fields can negate the Gluttony skill, the Gluttony skill being able negate several Divine Dragon Barriers layered on top of each other, Divine Dragon Barriers being power negation that comes in 10 successively stronger levels, all of which are stronger than the basic Dragon Barrier which comes in 10 successively stronger levels, which are all stronger than the Reverse Scale skill which comes in 10 successively stronger levels of nullification, my money is on all of Reinhard's powers being negated.

That aside, Kumoko in-character right away disappears into her pocket dimensions and lets her clones do the fighting. Heck, even if incapacitated, her clones will automatically teleport her there. Since Reinhard has no way to follow her there, she could even win by just outlasting him.

I don't see any way for Reinhard to even get past her Low-Godly Regeneration to begin with.

Also, her BFR is presumably above his resistance? Kumoko teleports over interstellar distances and entire armies. She could also just trick him into willingly walking into a pocket dimension and then close the entrance.

Well, seeing as a God Zone should be able to negate the combined power of 10k of Kumoko's clones Evil Eyes of Gluttony (Kumoko couldn't use powers in Kuro's version), 1 Evil Eye of Gluttony can negate Anti-System Fields, Anti-System Fields can negate the Gluttony skill, the Gluttony skill being able negate several Divine Dragon Barriers layered on top of each other, Divine Dragon Barriers being power negation that comes in 10 successively stronger levels, all of which are stronger than the basic Dragon Barrier which comes in 10 successively stronger levels, which are all stronger than the Reverse Scale skill which comes in 10 successively stronger levels of nullification, my money is on all of Reinhard's powers being negated.

That aside, Kumoko in-character right away disappears into her pocket dimensions and lets her clones do the fighting. Heck, even if incapacitated, her clones will automatically teleport her there. Since Reinhard has no way to follow her there, she could even win by just outlasting him.

I don't see any way for Reinhard to even get past her Low-Godly Regeneration to begin with.

Also, her BFR is presumably above his resistance? Kumoko teleports over interstellar distances and entire armies. She could also just trick him into willingly walking into a pocket dimension and then close the entrance.
I can barely understand what's written here so I guess it's time to take the long route. How many volumes does the work have?

This is a lot of info at once, but Reinhard can in fact kill Kumoko as he killed Puck (see Reinhard's EE on his profile)

I can barely understand what's written here so I guess it's time to take the long route. How many volumes does the work have?
It's a web novel. It doesn't have volumes.
This is a lot of info at once, but Reinhard can in fact kill Kumoko as he killed Puck (see Reinhard's EE on his profile)
I mean, even then, Kumoko can always transfer her soul into another body before getting hit, if Reinhard somehow even gets close enough to her for that.
I don't even think it would work, though, since Kumoko has soul resistance 100x above baseline, meaning attempts to erase her soul are much harder than against Puck.

Huh, I assumed that resistance to the appropriate level of EE was necessary rather than resistence to soul manipulation.

It is because this resistance to soul manip does include EE
Is there a scan for that?

Her first key has no scan, reference or explanation for soul resistance, while the latter one is an explanation with no scan or reference that just says it'd take 100 people using top-class magic to destroy a God's soul.

Yeah not a fan of how this page is set up.

Anyway, based on what's on the page "According to Ariel it would need hundreds of people using the highest degree of soul destruction magic to kill a god"

This statement by itself doesn't seem to have much relevance to existence erasure of the soul, only interaction with the soul.

Unless this "soul destruction magic" is existence erasure in of itself.

Either way he has soul NPI, so physically cutting the soul with his greater AP might work? (I'm not sure how the differences between Soul NPI, Soul Manipulation, and Soul EE are treated)

Yeah 100x Soul Resistance doesn't really mean anything if Reinhard is more than 100x stronger with his soul attacks anyway.

Yeah not a fan of how this page is set up.

Anyway, based on what's on the page "According to Ariel it would need hundreds of people using the highest degree of soul destruction magic to kill a god"

This statement by itself doesn't seem to have much relevance to existence erasure of the soul, only interaction with the soul.

Unless this "soul destruction magic" is existence erasure in of itself.
Generally, existence erasure of x can be thought to be blocked by stuff that prevents "x manipulation" from happening, as erasing x is just the destructive application of x manipulation.
But if you want to talk about this specific case, the specific magic in question here is Soul Break and
I pity you all. But, I won’t go easy on you. For Soul Break to destroy a soul, it means that it returns to nothingness rather than rejoining the cycle of reincarnation.
Soul Break indeed means to turn the soul to nothingness.

Mind you, Reinhard's feat doesn't even specify that his EE erased the soul. All we know is that it killed Puck somehow.

Either way he has soul NPI, so physically cutting the soul with his greater AP might work? (I'm not sure how the differences between Soul NPI, Soul Manipulation, and Soul EE are treated)
Potency of AP doesn't 1 to 1 translate to potency of soul attacks.

Generally, existence erasure of x can be thought to be blocked by stuff that prevents "x manipulation" from happening, as erasing x is just the destructive application of x manipulation.
Is that an actual wiki standard? Because that sounds quite weird to me.

So anyone who can resist soul manipulation also blocks erasure of the soul? Does that mean even people like Mahito, who resist blows to the soul, are also resistant to existence erasure of the soul?

Does this mean that people who can resist mind manipulation resist mind erasure by default as well?

Are you sure that's the general assumption? Because I would never equate those things, and I doubt most people do.

Is that an actual wiki standard? Because that sounds quite weird to me.

So anyone who can resist soul manipulation also blocks erasure of the soul? Does that mean even people like Mahito, who resist blows to the soul, are also resistant to existence erasure of the soul?

Does this mean that people who can resist mind manipulation resist mind erasure?

Are you sure that's the general assumption? Because I would never equate those things, and I doubt most people do.
I didn't say any feat of resistance is equivalent to every other feat of resistance. I said something that generally prevents x manipulation does so.
If you have an ability that prevents your soul from being changed at all that would include preventing it from being erased.

The point is that EE doesn't need a separate resistance. It can be covered by other resistances. (It was in fact a standard once to not list EE resistance and instead always list the separate resistances of what EE erases, but it wasn't followed consistently and has hence fallen out of use)

Mind you, Reinhard's feat doesn't even specify that his EE erased the soul. All we know is that it killed Puck somehow.
Puck is a spiritual being and can't be killed unless an attack directly targets its "Od" (Soul). See "Spirit Physiology"

Also, pretty sure the scan specifically notes that all trace of Puck was erased from the world, which would include that inherently.
I didn't say any feat of resistance is equivalent to every other feat of resistance. I said something that generally prevents x manipulation does so.
I don't think that's a general thing at all, or at least it shouldn't be. There's multiple kinds of mind manipulation and soul manipulation. Not every verse showcases all of of those types. So even if a verse says "their soul can't be changed," I believe you would only be able to say they are resistant to the types of soul manipulation shown in the verse. Anything more would be NLF, I believe.

Not that it particularly matters here, since soul erasure is shown in Spider Isekai.

The point is that EE doesn't need a separate resistance. It can be covered by other resistances. (It was in fact a standard once to not list EE resistance and instead always list the separate resistances of what EE erases, but it wasn't followed consistently and has hence fallen out of use)
I don't see why it shouldn't need a separate resistance given that is generally considered to be superior to any kind of direct damage to a person's aspects of existence.

As I see it, that's the equivalent of saying spatial/matter manipulation resistance = existence erasure resistance. Since that's the physical equivalent of soul manipulation or mind manipulation.

i realized op is using bloodlusted kumoko
what would a bloodlusted kumoko do first up
The same thing she usually does. Her in-character state is to kill. That girl has almost no morals.
Puck is a spiritual being and can't be killed unless an attack directly targets its "Od" (Soul). See "Spirit Physiology"

Also, pretty sure the scan specifically notes that all trace of Puck was erased from the world, which would include that inherently.
Which only means he was killed somehow. Like, shattering the soul would fit just as well.
I don't see why it shouldn't need a separate resistance given that is generally considered to be superior to any kind of direct damage to a person's aspects of existence.

As I see it, that's the equivalent of saying spatial/matter manipulation resistance = existence erasure resistance. Since that's the physical equivalent of soul manipulation or mind manipulation.
Matter manipulation resistance can indeed resist the physical aspect of existence erasure if said resistance covers matter being erased.
A general superiority of EE over other abilities is unfounded. Any manipulation ability generally has as possible applications "create x", "change x that is already there" and "remove x again". EE is just the collection of the last aspect, just like creation is the collection of the first.

Which only means he was killed somehow. Like, shattering the soul would fit just as well.
The attack that killed him was EE.

Matter manipulation resistance can indeed resist the physical aspect of existence erasure if said resistance covers matter being erased.
A general superiority of EE over other abilities is unfounded.
Tbh this is the first time I've heard this, ever. On or off-site. Something new to chew over ig.

The attack that killed him was EE.
I don't see any mention that the soul was destroyed.

Anyway, Kumoko stomps for one reason or another. All of this doesn't matter as Reinhard just can't get into her pocket dimension.

I don't see any mention that the soul was destroyed.

Anyway, Kumoko stomps for one reason or another. All of this doesn't matter as Reinhard just can't get into her pocket dimension.
uh maybe reinhards wincon is the massive AP advantage
its just that kumoko ends up outhaxing him

if speed was unequal it would be the same result
kumoko teleports into the pocket dimension and theres nothing reinhard cando about it

Last edited:
Back