• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

The Dimensional Stuff in Honkai is weird because they do explore the notion of a multiverse. But we don't know if that Multiverse counts as Tier 1. From what we know, Honkai is 11-Dimensions thanks to the Anti-Entropy Visual Novel as the OP of the Will of the Honkai Page backed up via a scan. But we don't know if Honkai's 11-D even qualifies for the wiki's definitions for Tier 1. But from what I see, based on statements by Liese in both HI3 Chapter 10 and in the AE Visual Novel, the Honkai Verse runs on M-Theory... but this is just a guess... don't quote me and feel free to disagree or dispute
Yah somethin like that, but according to Tengen toppa and Kamachi verse who based on the same stuff(Brane cosmology) it should be qualified too.

IDEK why they started with the God Tier either. Not to mention that it would have been good to maybe put the...dimensional stuff in a blog to explain how its even Tier 1? Especially given the wikia’s tiering standards.

That aside, definitely would have been good had you guys start with the MC’s before even tackling the God Tier.
Cuz the main characters need a probation and demonstration for AP and Speed via calc doesn't it? So make the first move with God who do not need a computation to measure(For beyond those league) a scale but substantiate via statement and context are easier I think.

After over two years of discussion, I'm glad to see a page finally made even if it is rather lacking at the moment. Smolice started a few profiles on their blog already; perhaps they could be built upon?

Yes. Without those, the page and profiles won't be complete. Should start with calcs for the main characters and go from there - a lot of characters should scale from them.
Ironically this makes the Tier 2s and above easier to make, cuz we don't have to calc lol.
We coulda find feats from earlier Manhuas (I think there already was people finding it?), or maybe from the game itself. But laziness just got in the way.

Ironically this makes the Tier 2s and above easier to make, cuz we don't have to calc lol.
We coulda find feats from earlier Manhuas (I think there already was people finding it?), or maybe from the game itself. But laziness just got in the way.
Oh yes, there's tons of feats in the manhua. I posted several high-end ones earlier. I've also been rereading it from the beginning, but...I'm lazy.

I wonder about terminology, How many of them should be?
What I figured is:
1. Houkai
2. Honkai energy
3. Honkai beasts
4. Honkai influences
5. Herreschers
6. Pseudo-Herrschers
7. Valkyries
8. Sea of Quanta
9. Quantum Position
10. Mantis
11. God keys

Is there more?

Found a baseline for Honkai beast durability that many characters would scale from in chapter 43 of Second Eruption. They have a thin but ultra-dense silicon armour that makes them immune to small arms fire, but anti-tank weapons can pierce them. Emperor-class Honkai beasts are even bigger and tougher and can take multiple shots from tanks. This also proves that the regular guns Kiana and Kallen use in game (e.g. colt 45) are just there to serve as equipment fodder - canonically, they always have to use special guns against the Honkai.
0002.jpg

0003.jpg

OBD made calc for Honkai Impact.

Wow, Genshin was fast. A profile and most of its characters okay, one character, since the rest are only links to their character art instead of a profile. After a month of its release while HI3's still floundering after four years...sadness.

Last edited:
Summoning fodders is like making lots of ants that can't bite tho. It's terrifying when she's up against humanity. If she's against people on her level I doubt it'll be notable.

Btw anyone got good renders for Honkai Beasts?

Summoning fodders is like making lots of ants that can't bite tho. It's terrifying when she's up against humanity. If she's against people on her level I doubt it'll be notable.

Btw anyone got good renders for Honkai Beasts?
Probably, but they could potentially be useful distractions. Or shields. Worst case scenario, it's just a briefly mentioned number in Sirin's profile.
I dunno what you mean by renders, though.

I have made some draft, What do you guys think?
Two quick things I can see is that spacetime manipulation is listed twice and regeneration should be low-mid going by the description, and linking to any calcs for ap and speed
Don’t know enough the verse for much else
Other than that spelling and grammer being improved

Back