• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

I wonder if Kevin will decide to fight against Otto alongside Anti-Entropy or he will prefer to stay on the sidelines to watch everything unfold.

Judging by the new trailer that was realeased, the new story arc will be epic and possibly the best one yet.
I'm so hyped for it!
I'm pretty sure there will be another arc for 2 years time skip/chapters for a time skip as it has been mentioned about ending of the war will take a place in 2021(In-game)

I'm pretty sure there will be another arc for 2 years time skip/chapters for a time skip as it has been mentioned about ending of the war will take a place in 2021(In-game)
Really? Didn't knew about this. That's interesting since it means that this most likely wont be the final arc and there will be at the very least another one.
But I am pretty sure that in this arc Otto will be defeated once and for all. Maybe Kevin will become the new main danger after him, at least until the arrival of the Herrscher of the End.

I doubt there will be 4 year time skip, or they need to make character like Kiana, Selee, Bronya,.... to grow up in appearance thus need to have new character model

241451570_262072989256230_4250351316151992779_n.jpg

Now we have foot-weapon user

three new weapon, but hey is the tall woman use bow. The middle character look like a boy, and use something like a gun with a long barrel

Dissapointed you must use himeko pic instead.
She definetely isn't the Himeko we know, considering that it's pretty clear she is dead.
She is most likely the "other Himeko" Welt was talking about in the Alien Key manga, or at least that's the most credible theory that I read.

She definetely isn't the Himeko we know, considering that it's pretty clear she is dead.
She is most likely the "other Himeko" Welt was talking about in the Alien Key manga, or at least that's the most credible theory that I read.
Yeah i mean himeko but in "other".

After looking every new art its definitely can call this game as honkai/granblue order.
lololol
So i don't think Star Rail will be a HI3 sequel, it is it own game as it conflict with APHO. Now if we look at it, APHO can be considered as a mini HI4

There are also Honkai Impact Galaxia was trademark a year ago i remember

Back