• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

About profiles, can anyone here help out with doing references for the existing Honkai 3rd pages? I'd ask on the Honkai 3rd discussion thread, but it seems dead last I saw.

Funny that we are way more caring to Honkai series (Impact 3rd and Star Rails) compared to MHY money bankers Genshin Impact lel, considering that even with Fountaine trains there's no excitement nor any project for indexing GI more

Btw are you guys going to pulling out Fu Xuan/Dan Heng IL? Mine is skip since while Fu Xuan is an very interesting DPS/Tank, i already satisfied with Gepard and my DPS are very complete atm with Selee/Kafka/Blade being around in my team
Same for DHIL since i already have other DPS and he seems a bit overhyped

Btw are you guys going to pulling out Fu Xuan/Dan Heng IL? Mine is skip since while Fu Xuan is an very interesting DPS/Tank, i already satisfied with Gepard and my DPS are very complete atm with Selee/Kafka/Blade being around in my team
Same for DHIL since i already have other DPS and he seems a bit overhyped
I will easily skip Fu Xuan and IL Dang Heng, I will try to pull for Topaz on 1.4, as I seriously need an Fire character who can deal massive damage, as my Fire MC is unable to do that and serve only a Tank and occasionally deal AoE Break Effect with his Ultimate and ennhanced basic attack, since most bosses of HSR are only weak to Quantum, Fire and Lightning, and my Kafka even with my Bronya (yes, I managed to get Bronya when I was pulling on the standard banner a week ago) are unable to fight many that type of bosses alone

I would consider to try pull on Fu Xuan's banner, not because of Fu Xuan herself, but because of Lynx, who is a Healer and Quantum character, and my Natasha is being unable to do her role as my secondary healer, but for now I will skip that banner, since in the future we will likely have more Five Stars Abundance characters comparable to Luocha or even superior to him

Last edited:
Yeah same, i'll wait for 1.4 as well, but that because i'm aiming on Guinaifen considering that she might be Kafka best partner-in-crime for DoT bullshit before we'll get Black Swan
Topaz seems interesting tho

Also i hope that 1.3 will wrap out about Tingyun fate, don't care if she's truly dead, a confirmation is enough

She has no outright feats or statements on that level yet. Once she masters the Cocoon, then she'd definitely be Tier 1, but with her vague status right now, she's in a weird middle ground.

ALRIGHT. THE FLIPPING COSMOLOGY TIERING BLOG IS DONE.

I'm just gonna dump this into a CRT and be done with it once I attach all the scans.
I agree with almost everything, my main issue with this blog is that Tier 4 is consistent even for characters at the level of Hi3rd Welt due to HSR Welt being able to withstand Phantylia using an star to attack him, Welt Joyce creating an Quasi-Black Hole, and we know Welt Yang inherited all of the previous HoR's power, thus he should capable of doing a Quasi-Black Hole as strong as Joyce's, and even a weakened Welt stated his Core going supernova had just about 1% chance of defeating One Core Sirin, besides, there is an statement implying that HSR Welt is weaker than or at best equal to his heyday during HI3rd

We also should consider that One Core Sirin fought relatively evenly with HI3rd/Prime Welt, with her getting even stronger after obtaining Four Gems, and she became more powerful than that after eating the Herrscher of Reason's Core, and HoV in Kiana's body is stated to be far superior to Sirin's peak during Second Eruption, with several characters by the time of the main game events being able to fight to or harm HoV Kiana

Last edited:
I agree with almost everything, my main issue with this blog is that Tier 4 is consistent even for characters at the level of Hi3rd Welt due to HSR Welt being able to withstand Phantylia using an star to attack him, Welt Joyce creating an Quasi-Black Hole, and we know Welt Yang inherited all of the previous HoR's power, thus he should capable of doing a Quasi-Black Hole as strong as Joyce's, and even a weakened Welt stated his Core going supernova had just about 1% chance of defeating One Core Sirin, besides, there is an statement implying that HSR Welt is weaker than or at best equal to his heyday during HI3rd
I know all that. What you have to consider however is thar Second Eruption is not Welt's peak strength. Welt had gotten stronger training over the years, and he got significantly stronger between his first and second encounters with Kevin.

The Quasi Black Hole is not suitable for scaling, as artificial black holes are not inherently Tier 4. On top of that, Welt himself has stated to Bronya in later chapters that outside of using Reason to rebuild his body, he had never once come close to Welt Joyce's power, so there's no reason to scale their abilities.

Welt's core collapse also doesn't work for many reasons I've mentioned on the discord server. That part of 2E was filled with mistranslations, and the words "supernova" and such were never used in CN. What actually happened was that Welt would use gravity to crush his core until it was hot and dense enough to undergo nuclear fusion. All it would've been was a nuclear explosion powered by his Honkai energy, not a full on Supernova. You can check with Avenger regarding the CN texts.

Being able to harm HoV Kiana isn't enough to properly scale to her. RPG logic applies, in this case. If it's clear that HoV was effortlessly stomping everyone, then none of them would scale to her even if they occasionally scratched her. The only things in that fight that significantly affected HoV were the Selene main cannon and VKE Himeko. Even SKE Hua was ultimately stomped. None of them pushed her even once in the same way Sirin was pushed in Second Eruption by AHR Siegfried.

Fair points, but HSR Welt being able to withstand Phantylia's star attack, which is Tier 4 is still very solid and straight up along with Human Dan Heng one-shotting monsters which are 4-C baseline

I know that with the exception of VKE Himeko, pretty much everyone was stomped by HoV Kiana during chapters 8 and 9, I was talking about characters from chapter 10 onwards such as HoT Mei, HoR Bronya, HoS, BKE Durandal, Post-Nagazora Void Drifter and many others who actually scales to HoV Kiana

Fair points, but HSR Welt being able to withstand Phantylia's star attack, which is Tier 4 is still very solid and straight up along with Human Dan Heng one-shotting monsters which are 4-C baseline
I mean, like Solacis said, Welt could've gotten stronger over years, and considering he's spend decades in the Star Rail world, he could've been training himself further and further.

Also is the Durandal and Elysia sky feat still valid or are those two getting hammered as well?

I mean, like Solacis said, Welt could've gotten stronger over years, and considering he's spend decades in the Star Rail world, he could've been training himself further and further.

Also is the Durandal and Elysia sky feat still valid or are those two getting hammered as well?
Welt's cane in HSR is also explicitly crafted from the Star of Eden; which was crafted from a Herrscher Core which could power the Selene.

Durandal's iirc isn't valid anymore, since her bubble iirc isn't provably solar-system sized anymore, tho I don't remember if there was a proper discussion on that

Elysia's should still be valid. It's just that very few people would scale to her. Off the top of my head, only the endgame trio + Kevin would scale.

Not sure if peak Dudu would scale, but it's possible. Peak Senti won't scale outside of her strongest attack, since said attack was the only time she actually managed to damage Kevin. Even then, it's kinda debatable if even that would scale since it's still pretty insignificant damage all things considered. AHR Hua may scale, though she needs more feats.

Welt's cane in HSR is also explicitly crafted from the Star of Eden; which was crafted from a Herrscher Core which could power the Selene.
Divine Keys still typically depend on the strength of the user.

We also don't scale Cores to the Selene, or else even Wendy would be 1/4th the power needed to deal significant damage to the PE Herrscher of Finality.

Questions: do we have calcs for Dan Heng splitting the sea, or are we not even gonna bother since planet busting is a fodder feat in this verse anyways?

So, since March 7th and The Trailblazer during Xianzhou Luofu Arc are confirmed and show to be Lord Ravager level due to their fight against Phantylia and withstanding attacks from her, we should create new keys for them?
For example:

4-C for Beginning of the Game (Herta Space Station Arc/Jarilo-VI Arc)

High 1-C or whatever the Tier the Lord Ravagers are for Early Game (Xianzhou Luofu Arc onwards)

What do you guys think?
Hold on, exactly WHEN are we getting this 4-C feat from?

From what I gather, we have Low 5-B at level 1 due to being able to cause at least scratch damage against a Doomsday Beast, which is a 5-B monstrosity, BUT we teamed up on it and not a single character on the main team can canonically solo the Doomsday Beast (unless you consider the Trailblazer Only challenge to be canon). Meaning characters DOWNSCALE from the bosses they fight. Let's remember that.

So Low 5-B beginning of the game, and I wouldn't expect anything higher than 5-B by Cocolia unless we have actual star level feats.

Also, Welt is 4-A, but he is canonically suppressing his power. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't yet used his Ult once in-lore due to the fact that releasing his power would one-shot whatever planet he's on (just as Himeko canonically did not use her own Ult anywhere in the first arc, or else it would have destroyed Herta's space station).

I find it important to mention that characters are not necessarily using their Ultimates in lore just because they can be made to use them in game.

The English translation is extremely spotty so what exactly is meant by "star"? For instance, Sushang is supposedly 15 years old according to English translation but she says in the Aurum Alley event that she's several lifetimes older than the IPC guy. Someone who can read Chinese also said that Sushang is supposed to be "of marriagable age" but it got translated as 15 years old 💀.

The English translation is extremely spotty so what exactly is meant by "star"? For instance, Sushang is supposedly 15 years old according to English translation but she says in the Aurum Alley event that she's several lifetimes older than the IPC guy. Someone who can read Chinese also said that Sushang is supposed to be "of marriagable age" but it got translated as 15 years old 💀.
I think this post from Spacebattles Forum's Discussion Thread about Honkai Star Rail that I keep up with can answer your question.

And if the Tier 1 scaling is rejected, we can simply scale the characters from Beginning of the Game to 4-C via from Dan Heng one-shotting monster that can eat stars and the characters from Early Game to High 4-C via the main cast withstanding Phantylia's star attack and them being capable of fighting those who can harm them

After watching too many lolicon anime, the English translators just assumed that "marriageable age" in East Asia means twelve!
Anyways, better check that, 'cause we do know for a FACT that in Japanese the word for "star" and "planet" is exactly the same!

Wait I thought there wasn’t anymore Tier 1 scaling
I think this post from Spacebattles Forum's Discussion Thread about Honkai Star Rail that I keep up with can answer your question.

And if the Tier 1 scaling is rejected, we can simply scale the characters from Beginning of the Game to 4-C via from Dan Heng one-shotting monster that can eat stars and the characters from Early Game to High 4-C via the main cast withstanding Phantylia's star attack and them being capable of fighting those who can harm them

Yeah, and HI3 Welt is likely getting hammered to High 6-A, 4-A will only scale to few characters.

Well, since the Tier 1 scaling will be likely rejected, I think the scaling of the Tier 4 characters will be something like this in my vision, I don't know if you guys agree with me, but let's go:

Cocolia, Mother of Deception >> Preservation Trailblazer > Svarog >> Gepard > Human Form Cocolia = Serval = Sampo = Natasha = Bronya = Seele = Destruction Trailblazer = Himeko = March 7th = Silver Wolf = Yanqing = Blade = Human Form Dan Heng >>> Star-Eating Monster = 4-C (136.066 Quettatons)

Full Power Phantylia >>> Imbibitor Lunae = Six Generals/Charioteers (Jing Yuan, Yukong, Fu Xuan and other three unknown characters) = Jingliu = Kafka = HSR Welt = Xianzhou Arc Trailblazer = Xianzhou Arc March 7th > Casual Phantylia = High 4-C (Regardless of the method that is accepted, all the ends are Large Star level anyway)

Last edited:
Well, since the Tier 1 scaling will be likely rejected, I think the scaling of the Tier 4 characters will be something like this in my vision, I don't know if you guys agree with me, but let's go:

Cocolia, Mother of Deception >> Preservation Trailblazer > Svarog >> Gepard > Human Form Cocolia = Serval = Sampo = Natasha = Bronya = Seele = Destruction Trailblazer = Himeko = March 7th = Silver Wolf = Yanqing = Blade = Human Form Dan Heng >>> Star-Eating Monster = 4-C (136.066 Quettatons)

Full Power Phantylia >>> Imbibitor Lunae = Six Generals/Charioteers (Jing Yuan, Yukong, Fu Xuan and other three unknown characters) = Kafka = HSR Welt = Xianzhou Arc Trailblazer = Xianzhou Arc March 7th > Casual Phantylia = High 4-C (Regardless of the method that is accepted, all the ends are Large Star level anyway)
Can the statement of Lord Ravagers destroying galaxies be used, or i it caught up with the Tier 1 stuff?

Back