• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

I mean High 5-A isn't that bad. That is if cross scaling goes through. If it doesn't, HI3 is cooked oof.

Early Stelle being able to one shot Finality Kiana would be sad as hell but also so funny.
Never underestimate power of baseball bat getting one shot by your own signature weapon is crazy

The stark contrast between HG2 and HI3rd:
HG2: 如果她决定用暴力解决问题,她根本不需要考虑世上任何一个人的感受。一颗星球而已,随手捏碎就是。= If she decided to violently solve the problem, she wouldn't need to consider the feelings of anyone in the world whatsoever. It's just another planet, she could easily crush it with her bare hands. (about Kyuushou, nerfed)
HI3rd: But rule or not, making a "bomb" powerful enough to destroy a world or creating a new bubble world requires massive energy... Energy of this level can easily surpass the maximum power output of most metamorphed Herrscher individuals.

So I recently started to jump into the Hoyoverse and just started playing Star Rail, along with Genshin and Honkai Impact 3rd. I just wanted to make sure of something each of the games are their own individual stories, worlds, and characters right and not all part of one overarching story? Since this guy is confirmed to be the same across Impact 3rd and Star Rail?

So I recently started to jump into the Hoyoverse and just started playing Star Rail, along with Genshin and Honkai Impact 3rd. I just wanted to make sure of something each of the games are their own individual stories, worlds, and characters right and not all part of one overarching story? Since this guy is confirmed to be the same across Impact 3rd and Star Rail?
Each of them are their own thing.

Might have to do speed calcs for Honkai Gakuen 2, which is a bit of a pain in the ass given the very weird gap between combat speed and movement speed.

It's called building up a ton of login bonuses and the like without actually making much progress lol

And a fuckton of luck, apparently. I doubt I'm pulling anything good after that streak
...Chat I give up
TfwP9di.png

Nah majority seems to agree in the opposite, it just the install need a more over the top animation lel
All she really could need is a transformation animation once the battle starts or something. Nothing flashy, just something less abrupt than "here's Firefly, oops, it's SAM.

As in like accounting for the surface area difference between the crew and the star? Cause it isn't an explosion so I'm just asking for clarification
Yeah basically, I mean you can also just do it for the explosion of the planet when the star lands.
The animation is a bit weird (the star 'phases' into the planet) but idk.
MV5BNjFjYzg3ZjgtOGYwZS00YTA4LTg5YzQtNTcyYTZlYzk3NGY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTU1OTAwNzky._V1_.jpg

How I feel after single-handedly nerfing and destroying any semblance of scaling in the Honkaiverse on vsbattles wiki

Yeah basically, I mean you can also just do it for the explosion of the planet when the star lands.
The animation is a bit weird (the star 'phases' into the planet) but idk.
MV5BNjFjYzg3ZjgtOGYwZS00YTA4LTg5YzQtNTcyYTZlYzk3NGY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTU1OTAwNzky._V1_.jpg

How I feel after single-handedly nerfing and destroying any semblance of scaling in the Honkaiverse on vsbattles wiki
Lmfao did it using surface area are one KE would be in the 10^23J (Tier 6) range and bare minimum with GBE is Tier 7 (10^16J)
If i was a hater id use this as ammo

Would kindly suggest to not make that shit rn till we finish the actual scaling crt rework da ne radi prangija

Lmfao did it using surface area are one KE would be in the 10^23J (Tier 6) range and bare minimum with GBE is Tier 7 (10^16J)
If i was a hater id use this as ammo
I think KE one should be fine since Harmony MC is stated to have gotten to around S rank level?
😭
Jingyuan, Blade & co should just downscale from Phantylia

Back