• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

So, what agreed was the following:

FTL for pretty much everyone relevant or who can fight

5-B for Beginning of the Game characters and main cast, with the exception of Welt, as he should be far stronger than he was during 2005 at this point, which was when he had 65% of his power and likely recovered the power he had at his peak, but the game never confirms or denies this

Low 2-C for Early Game characters and main cast, if the main trio and Welt fight the Lord Ravager

Is this right?

Last edited:

5-B for Beginning of the Game characters and main cast, with the exception of Welt, as he should be far stronger than he was during 2005 at this point, which he had 65% of his power, which is in 2005 and likely recovered the power he had at his peak, but the game never confirms or denies this

Low 2-C for Early Game characters and main cast, if the main trio Welt fight the Lord Ravager

Is this right?
Sounds about right

5-B for Beginning of the Game characters and main cast, with the exception of Welt, as he should be far stronger than he was during 2005 at this point, which was when he had 65% of his power and likely recovered the power he had at his peak, but the game never confirms or denies this

Low 2-C for Early Game characters and main cast, if the main trio and Welt fight the Lord Ravager

Is this right?
Seems alright to me

Lol, jumping from 5-B to Low 2-C in strength in a such short time just because yes, but then I remember that video games power scaling, mainly about RPG in this site isn't any different from that or even bigger than that, just like Persona 5's case, where characters went from 6-B to Low 2-C to Low 1-C and then 1-A just because yes too

Lol, jumping from 5-B to Low 2-C in strength in a such short time just because yes, but then I remember that video games power scaling, mainly about RPG in this site isn't any different from that or even bigger than that, just like Persona 5's case, where characters went from 6-B to Low 2-C to Low 1-C and then 1-A just because yes too
Yep, that's what I mean. HSR being RPG actually give us easier time to scale their growth.

Is this right?
Yes

Now we can publish the profiles from Silver's sandbox
Neptunia as well lmao

Where did low 2-c come from? Lmao.

I can add the stats to the sandbox (or anyone here can if they want) but I need scans and reasonings.

Yeah but how is the Lord Ravager low 2-c?

Because of the mistranslation of galaxy or something?

Correction since EN translation is one of the translation of all time. When they say Overlord can incinerate Galaxies, Chinese speaker on Discord checked and CN it directly translate to a star systems, which also translate to a leaf of the imaginary tree... So yeah Overlord is low-2C.

Also, in the IPC broadcast you can hear in the Astral Epress, the 100 something world is actually 100 something leaf of the imaginary tree, planet is legit planet while the galaxy (singular) also translate to star systems... EN is one of the translation of all time man.

I’ve never played HI3 so I don’t know what the imaginary tree is or have any scans for it.

If someone could post the relevant scans and translation I can add them to the sandbox.

Shiiit. Anything higher than 3-A makes my brain melt and that blog ***** it up soo I'll just let the experts deal with the stats I'll just stick to making the profiles look good.

Shiiit. Anything higher than 3-A makes my brain melt and that blog ***** it up soo I'll just let the experts deal with the stats I'll just stick to making the profiles look good.
This one is weird. Trailblazer sure was made from data, but their body is very much real and tangible physically, so I'm not sure if Incorporealy works here.

And do a screenshot of the skills/traces in-game is enough for scans? Such as Damage Reduction and whatnot.

I just notice.

Eidolon says Maximum level skill is 15, Talent is 15, Ultimate is 15, and Basic atk is 10.
But the highest we can get by leveling up traces is lv 9 (6 for Basick atk) according to Mihoyo wiki.

Even by getting the Eidolon that increase +2 level such as Eidolon #3 and #5
The maximum level we could get is only level 11 (9 from traces and 2 from Eidolon).

There's missing 4 level.

I just notice.

Eidolon says Maximum level skill is 15, Talent is 15, Ultimate is 15, and Basic atk is 10.
But the highest we can get by leveling up traces is lv 9 (6 for Basick atk) according to Mihoyo wiki.

Even by getting the Eidolon that increase +2 level such as Eidolon #3 and #5
The maximum level we could get is only level 11 (9 from traces and 2 from Eidolon).

There's missing 4 level.
Possibility of being capped right now at 80 and in the future the max level will be 100

At level 100, our characters will be low 1-A by lore because Mihoyo will smoke weed+cocaine

I think we need a blog explaining why the Overlords are Low 2-C instead of 3-C, like comparing the original Chinese dialogue and a much more accurate translation, explaining what is an leaf of the Imaginary Tree and etc. As well as a note on the pages explaining that this was a translation error.

Happily looked at Kafka sanbox
She only has few of notable best abilities/haxes
Me looked at my opponent that i planned to pit against her
nervous-sweating-sweating-bullets.gif

Wait, i am still confused about this
if the galaxies basicly a leaves universe of (idk i don't read Hi3)

So basicly every aeon are preside over each their own universe?

I think we need a blog explaining why the Overlords are Low 2-C instead of 3-C, like comparing the original Chinese dialogue and a much more accurate translation, explaining what is an leaf of the Imaginary Tree and etc. As well as a note on the pages explaining that this was a translation error.
Welp, I'll leave that to the Chinese experts as my Chinese isn't that good. I can really only do small pieces of text at a time.

Everyone has NPI. You can remove it.

Not sure how game profile works but I think so.
I've removed incorporeality.

Added few abilities for Trailblazer Fire:
Limited Regeneration (Heal their own HP by 5% when using Enchanced Basic Attack)
Damage Reduction and Empathic Manip (Up to 70% Reduction and Taunt enemies)
Enhanced statistic amps (Can increase their defense up to 30%)

the inexistance aeon is kinda op

its presence alone is enought to make people go insane, and on top of that it simply doesnt exist.So you cant even see it and probally cant interact with it either

im sure his 'inexistance' will grant him resistances to a fuckton of hacks too

By the way, Herta (at least her real body) lore-wise shouldn't be on par with other Emanators such as the Lord Ravagers? Since she is directly blessed by Nous and became and Emanator after that

By the way, a thing I forgot to mention before, but Herta states and was very confident that if IX wants, it could destroy the whole universe with a single thought
Actually, I heard (forgot where) that the six generals (aka the Six Charioteers) of Xianzhou and the marshal are said to be on the level of Lord Ravagers.
This would include Jing Yuan, Yukong, and also Fu Xuan.

So apparently, these three (plus whoever the marshal is) === Lord Ravagers

Actually, I heard (forgot where) that the six generals (aka the Six Charioteers) of Xianzhou and the marshal are said to be on the level of Lord Ravagers.
This would include Jing Yuan, Yukong, and also Fu Xuan.

So apparently, these three (plus whoever the marshal is) === Lord Ravagers
You were talking about this?

Yes, if this is correct the scaling would be something like this:

Aeons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Emanators = Xianzhou Luofu's marshal and its six generals (Jing Yuan, Yukong, Fu Xuan and others) = Lord Ravagers >> Overlords = Low 2-C

IX can casually perform a Low 2-C feat with just a thought and the other Aeons should be comparable to it, and this just a massive lowball, since we don't know the Aeons' full power, we currently scales them to be drastically above their Emanators due to lack of better feats for them

Lord Ravagers are Nanook's Emanators and its champions, and only behind the entity in terms of power, thus superior to the Overlords who can destroy an leaf of the Imaginary Tree, which is an entire universe, meaning Low 2-C

But I do have one question...
When would the Low 2-C key be applied to TB?

When they enter Xianzhou...or whenever they got their latest power-up?
Which would be whenever they got their fire form/lance during the fight with Cocolia (which it is also implied that Qlipoth blessed the TB (also the fact you actually see Qlipoth gazing at the TB; like how it is stated in the lore how Aeons gaze upon some who trend on their Path); which I'm pretty sure is how they got the power of Preservation in the first place)
Also the fact, after the fight with Cocolia, the Express basically went to Xianzhou immediately afterwards, so there isn't really any power increase after the fight.

Unless they get a significant power boost before the Lord Ravager fight (and this is only if the cast isn't already comparable to the generals who are equal to Lord Ravagers), then I don't see any reason why they would be more powerful just by simply entering Xianzhou after defeating Cocolia.

If the latter, then it should also apply to everyone (including Bronya and Seele), as they fought against Cocolia as well with TB.
If so, then everyone would be Low 2-C with TB scaling a bit above them.

So...something like:
Everyone: Low 2-C (Fought alongside TB during the fight with Cocolia)
TB: At least Low 2-C (Stronger after receiving Qlipoth's blessing and gaze, those who draw the gazes of Aeons tend to get a power boost. Defeated Cocolia after nearly being killed by her prior to gaining the power of Preservation)
?

Last edited:
Back