• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Oh, I didn't even look at "Imaginary Weaver" itself.
Which actually, probably more accurate...Imaginary LEAF Weaver"

Because, the Chinese name is "虚数织叶者"

虚数 = imaginary number
织 = to weave/knit
叶 = leaf
者 =has different meanings/uses, but here it is used as an agent modifier; "one who <verb>s".

Now my Chinese isn't the greatest, but 织叶 could mean "to weave leaves", and the "者" at the end may translate it into "one who weaves leaves (织叶者)"; or "Leaf Weaver".
So: "Imaginary Leaf Weaver".

Which if so, then oh boy.
As an "imaginary leaf" could refer to the leaves of the imaginary tree...which are entire universes.

Which it are stated in the Data Bank they use imaginary power to "twist reality", so "reality" here may be referring to the actual leaves of the imaginary tree; universes.

Also, this item's description:
Screenshot-11
So, Imaginary Weavers may have Low 2-C reality warping if they can "weave" entire leaves on the imaginary tree.

I mean, Imaginary Weavers use imaginary energy to twist reality, and they also use it for their attacks.

So, characters may have resistance to reality warping.
Hm, I'm not sure how to make out of that.

So Low 2-C AP and Dura for able to harm Imaginary Weaver and tank their attack? I assume it's what you are suggesting.

Hm, I'm not sure how to make out of that.

So Low 2-C AP and Dura for able to harm Imaginary Weaver and tank their attack? I assume it's what you are suggesting.
It's not really AP/Durability

Just characters may have resistance to reality warping as the Imaginary Weavers can twist reality using imaginary energy/numbers.

It may give Imaginary Weavers Low 2-C reality warping (as according to the Chinese text, they may be able to affect the entire leaf/universe), but this is probably moreso hax than raw AP.

It's not really AP/Durability

Just characters may have resistance to reality warping as the Imaginary Weavers can twist reality using imaginary energy/numbers.

It may give Imaginary Weavers Low 2-C reality warping (as according to the Chinese text, they may be able to affect the entire leaf/universe), but this is probably moreso hax than raw AP.
Ah, okay. This makes more sense.

In my opinion, this would give low 2-C Reality Warping (Range)

This broadcast thingy has a bunch of lore little lore pieces that you guy may find interesting so check it out. The lord Ravager who is a high commander (according to the wiki) of the anti-matter legion seems to destroy an entire galaxy on their own if I read that right Nanook should scale above this since the power of the path of destruction is all his to used any other Aeon that scales to him should also be at this level but we don't know much yet. it is also said that stellaron hunters can destroy planets by themselves.

Last edited:

This broadcast thingy has a bunch of lore little lore pieces that you guy may find interesting so check it out. The lord Ravager who is a high commander (according to the wiki) of the anti-matter legion seems to destroy an entire galaxy on their own if I read that right Nanook should scale above this since the power of the path of destruction is all his to used any other Aeon that scales to him should also be at this level but we don't know much yet. it is also said that stellaron hunters can destroy planets by themselves.

Think this is all already covered, and all relevant characters would be 5-B at least by taking out the Doomsday Beast which can destroy planets.

Though they may scale to Welt, who may be 5-A, possibly 4-A. If not just straight 4-A.

It might even be higher, since "galaxy" is a mistranslation, what it actually refers to (in Chinese text), is the entire universe on the Imaginary Tree.

Last edited:
I mean, I agree that HSR Welt should be 5-A, possibly 4-A due to it being unknown that if he recovered the power of his prime self, since the description neither confirms nor denies this

But, who should scale to HSR Welt? Since he is portrayed as the strongest character in the Astral Express crew so far.

I suggest that until the main cast proves to be comparable to HSR Welt, we should keep the relevant characters as 5-B due to them fighting and sometimes overpowering Dan Heng, 7th March and the Traiblazer, who can battle, harm and defeat the Doomsday Beast

I mean, I agree that HSR Welt should be 5-A, possibly 4-A due to it being unknown that if he recovered the power of his prime self, since the description neither confirms nor denies this

But, who should scale to HSR Welt? Since he is portrayed as the strongest character in the Astral Express crew so far.

I suggest that until the main cast proves to be comparable to HSR Welt, we should keep the relevant characters as 5-B due to them fighting and sometimes overpowering Dan Heng, 7th March and the Traiblazer, who can battle, harm and defeat the Doomsday Beast
Sure, that sounds fair.
Though what about the Star of Eden (his cane) he uses?

Which should be comparable in power to an actual Herrscher (at least weaker Herrschers, but those are still 4-A. Like...you know, Wendy), as:
1: The Star of Eden is forged from a Herrscher core.
2: Herrscher cores can power the Selene; with the Gem of Desire having enough energy to run the Selene at full power alone.
3: The Selene's strongest attack fueled the Ether Anchor that created Durandal's bubble universe, which is the very reason behind 4-A in early-game HI3 in the first place.

Not to mention: The 5-A feat comes from Welt's black hole...which again; comes from the Star of Eden.
Which should be a 4-A weapon.

Sure, that sounds fair.
Though what about the Star of Eden (his cane) he uses?

Which should be comparable in power to an actual Herrscher (at least weaker Herrschers, but those are still 4-A. Like...you know, Wendy), as:
1: The Star of Eden is forged from a Herrscher core.
2: Herrscher cores can power the Selene; with the Gem of Desire having enough energy to run the Selene at full power alone.
3: The Selene's strongest attack fueled the Ether Anchor that created Durandal's bubble universe, which is the very reason behind 4-A in early-game HI3 in the first place.
I just remembered something about Alien Space (which does connect to APHO and HSR).
There is a statement that Welt has recovered "65% of his Herrscher powers", and this takes place five years after the 2nd Eruption which took place in 2000; meaning this was stated in around 2005.

Now APHO takes place way after this; pretty sure it's like 8 years in the future after the events of HI3 (which takes place in 2016, making APHO take place in around 2024). So, around 19 years after Welt had recover 65% of his Herrscher powers, meaning Welt may have recovered some more after that.

If the Selene scales to "creating a starry sky" like Durandal's universe would...
Then the Gem of Desire would have 1.688e+63 joules of energy.
So if Welt regained more than 65% of his power after 2005, then he would be at least 1.0972e+61 joules.

Which would probably put Welt at: "4-A, possibly higher" in HSR

Last edited:
I'm fine with that if the Honkai peeps think it's not wank.

At least 5-B, possibly 5-A or 4-A (?) (For fighting besides Welt)

Though preferably we should see how the Luofu arc end. Welt might get serious and give us more solid ground for us to scale the crew to his rating for fighting and harming enemies that can tank him.

The game itself have state they are not sure if Welt recovered his prime self power and it doesn't help that he only use his Reason power to watch his old Arahato anime, and use Eden instead in battle to fight.

As I recall, Alien Space takes place in 2030

And I was forgetting the 65% thing, since it was a long time ago that I read Alien Space, but since this is correct , then I agree that HSR Welt should be just a solid 4-A then, but for now, only he must be the only character in Star Rail to be 4-A until the main cast fight someone who can battle and harm Welt to have them to be confirmed as 4-A, the others should be 5-B for now via fighting and damaging the Doomsday Beast, at least for their keys from the beginning of the game and Jarilo-VI characters since the trio will likely get stronger during Xianzhou Arc,

And about the Star of Eden, it is pretty much solid 4-A too, since while it was being wielded Yamabuki Armor Bronya, it could deal significantly damage to the Herrscher of the Void in Kiana's body, who is stated by Tesla to be far stronger than Sirin in her peak during Second Eruption, who had four gems and two cores, and Sirin with four gems and one core is far stronger than herself with one core, who fought on par with Prime Welt, who is 4-A

Last edited:

And I was forgetting the 65% thing, since it was a long time ago that I read Alien Space, but since this is correct , then I agree that HSR Welt should be just a solid 4-A then, but for now, only he must be the only character in Star Rail to be 4-A until the main cast fight someone who can battle and harm Welt to have them to be confirmed as 4-A, the others should be 5-B for now via fighting and damaging the Doomsday Beast, at least for their keys from the beginning of the game and Jarilo-VI characters since the trio will likely get stronger during Xianzhou Arc,

And about the Star of Eden, it is pretty much solid 4-A too, since while it was being wielded Yamabuki Armor Bronya, it could deal significantly damage to the Herrscher of the Void in Kiana's body, who is stated by Tesla to be far stronger than Sirin in her peak during Second Eruption, who had four gems and two cores, and Sirin with four gems and one core could easily overpower Prime Welt, who fought on par with Sirin who had one core, who is 4-A
Luofu arc might gave us the scaling chain to Welt.

And about the Star of Eden, it is pretty much solid 4-A too, since while it was being wielded Yamabuki Armor Bronya, it could deal significantly damage to the Herrscher of the Void in Kiana's body, who is stated by Tesla to be far stronger than Sirin in her peak during Second Eruption, who had four gems and two cores, and Sirin with four gems and one core could easily overpower Prime Welt, who fought on par with Sirin who had one core, who is 4-A
So then: "4-A, possibly higher. Higher with Star of Eden" for Welt?

4-A because he recovered at least 65% of his power at this point, "possibly higher" from he may have recovered some more of his power after Alien Space. And the "Higher with Star of Eden"... it's the Star of Eden, should be self exploratory.

So then: "4-A, possibly higher. Higher with Star of Eden" for Welt?

4-A because he recovered at least 65% of his power at this point, "possibly higher" from he may have recovered some more of his power after Alien Space. And the "Higher with Star of Eden"... it's the Star of Eden, should be self exploratory.
Just 4-A is enough

In his AP description we put more details about Welt's Star of Eden explaining that it is superior to his Welt's own AP like we did to Yamabuki Armor Bronya wielding the Star of Eden

Just 4-A is enough

In his AP description we put more details about Welt's Star of Eden explaining that it is superior to his Welt's own AP like we did to Yamabuki Armor Bronya wielding the Star of Eden
K, though I think adding the "possibly higher" may be good as the game statws he may or may not have all his power; but at least 65% of it.

So: HSR Welt ≥ 65% HI3 Welt

Now seriously, I like reading your lore post, but because I have not played honkai, I am extremely confused and I don´t understand anything, the more I read the more I understand

I actually think I found something which would upgrade speed a lot
Fu Xuan seeing Kafka's bullets in very slow motion, and moving them around so they collide with other bullets.
(which Kafka's guns seem to be MAC-10s chambered in 9mm. And I say 9mm, as the bullets so have a bit of a shockwave, as the other caliber of MAC-10s is .45 ACP; which are subsonic)

Muzzle Velocities for the MAC-10:
366 m/s for 9mm
280 m/s for .45 ACP

I actually think I found something which would upgrade speed a lot
Fu Xuan seeing Kafka's bullets in very slow motion (which Kafka's guns seem to be MAC-10s chambered in 9mm), and moving them around so they collide with other bullets.
So which is faster?
1). Welt speed (if we taken into account he is not getting slower in HSR from Hi3) or 2). Fu Xuan reaction?

Also, without Fu Xuan I think the fact the Trailblazer crew can react to the bullet speed from the fight and the after match might work too.

3). As we can see the crew move before the bullet hit the ground.

I just did a quick measurement and found the bullets move around 51.57mm in a second; or 0.05157 m/s in this timeslow

Now that's a timeslow of: 366 / 0.05157 = 7,097.12 times

If we assume Fu Xuan is moving at a human's pace here; 5 m/s, then:
7,097.12 x 5 = 35,485.6 m/s; or Mach 103.457 (Just into Massively Hypersonic)

At the very least, this would be reaction speed, but very likely combat speed as Fu Xuan was moving during this to move the bullets around.
Also because the crew moves before the bullets hit the ground.

Hold up, I made a small mistake-

Last edited:
The bullet actually moved more like 31.34 mm/s

So: 366 / 0.03134 = 11,678.36x timeslow (wow)
11,678.36 x 5 = 58,391.83 m/s (Mach 170.239)

Oof, that's a bit higher than before.

measure00

measure00-1

Red line = length of bullet (using 9x19mm)
Green line = distance bullet moved in 1 second

tbh it really doesn't look like she is moving at human pace here, it looks like she is barely faster than the bullets
I mean, it's still Massively Hypersonic reactions as she has to be reacting 11,678.36x faster than a normal human.
Though her moving slowly is likely just aesthetics; or so she can finish that bit of dialogue....or both.

I mean, it's still Massively Hypersonic reactions as she has to be reacting 11,678.36x faster than a normal human.
Though her moving slowly is likely just aesthetics; or so she can finish that bit of dialogue....or both.
Alright then. Btw if we do scale Welt to FTL would anyone else also scale?

By the way, Seele didn't blitzed and destroyed a bullet from a sniper in slow motion and Bronya reacted to the same bullet too? I think these two speed feats can also be calculated, used and scaled to pretty much everyone relevant since the main cast and other characters can keep up with and react to Seele and Bronya

Back