• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Lol, the turtle strategy really works, I nearly defeated Cocolia in the Simulated Universe, she was with half health in her 3rd phase when I was beaten, and practically I had more than 10 Preservance's blessings
For me Cocolia is gonna be extremely easy when Asta, Seele and Fire protagonist are gonna melt his rupture

Going tank depends also of your 3 star blessings, because there is one that gives you a shield and evolving that passive is op, another good 2 star bless is when giving a shield, you recieved one, that with the Fire protagonist?= Full Shield and if you also gets the 3 star of deflecting Damage, Cocolia kill herself

My friend tried Cocolia going hunt at level 50, he had bad luck and he got to the second phase and died because Bronya giving his turn to Cocolia who is charging his ulti= sure, fair

And the more you play the easiest is gonna be with the skill tree, I have 24 abilities, one guy in a video defeated Cocolia with 25, now imagine having 40

I don't feel like going through this thread from the beginning, but is Welt and rest High 4-C to 4-B? Only say bc his ult say's "witness the stars shatter before you" before he engulfs the targets, and presumably everything as there is a shot where they were out in space no?

I don't feel like going through this thread from the beginning, but is Welt and rest High 4-C to 4-B? Only say bc his ult say's "witness the stars shatter before you" before he engulfs the targets, and presumably everything as there is a shot where they were out in space no?
I dunno if HSR Welt would scale to HI3 Welt, considering they are the same Welt.

Specifically, the Welt from Alien Space and APHO.
This can be proven with some dialogue of his, and his splash art.

Where he says "he inherited his powers from an old acquaintance of his" (Welt Joyce), and in his splash art, you even see Welt Joyce, along with Void Archives, Tesla, and Einstein.

Also, his Character Details list:
"The wise and sophisticated former Anti-Entropy Sovereign who inherits the name of the world — Welt. He has saved Earth from annihilation time and time again. After the incident with St. Fountain came to a close, Welt had no choice but to venture with the initiator (Void Archives) of the incident to the other side of the portal. Perhaps even he didn't expect the new journey nor companions that awaited him there.

Now, what "incident with St. Fountain?" The same incident occurring in the literal storyline of APHO which literally takes place at St. Fountain.

Also in the Reburn II trailer, which is HSR's trailer, we also see Carole (a character in APHO) boarding with Welt Yang and interacting with March 7th, and another piece of dialogue from Himeko also states that they found Welt "and his friend". Who would this friend be? Odds are, it is Carole: the person he was with in the trailer.

Actually scratch that, the friend Himeko was talking about was Void Archives, not Carole.
I asked a question about whether or not HSR would scale to his HI3 counterpart due to being the same Welt in Alien Space and APHO

you might be on to something. I'll let you cook

Also in Welt's voice overs in HSR, he also MENTIONS the Honkai, so he has canonically dealt with the Honkai in HSR according to his in-game dialogue

Does anybody know if Kafka banner coming? I have Seele, Welt, Himeko, Tingyun, Pela, only char i care about is Kafka now. I have gems star shit saved, but if she not coming i might just go for constellations or farm relics lol

If Welt does scale to his HI3 counterpart, then everyone may be at least 4-A.

Actually, possibly 3-C if Welt can take on overlords of the antimatter legion, who are explicitly stated to be able to destroy a galaxy in-game.
As stated here

Last edited:

Actually, possibly 3-C if Welt can take on overlords of the antimatter legion, who are explicitly stated to be able to destroy a galaxy in-game.
As stated here
If Welt have taken on overlords of the antimatter legion in HSR, then it may upgrade HI3 to at least 3-C as well, as there are several characters in HI3 which are much stronger than Welt, and the Welt in HSR is likely not as powerful as he was in his prime, though he still has his herrscher core as shown in Alien Space and was gifted his powers in HSR by Joyce via core inheritance.

Also, his Character Details serve as more evidence this is the Welt from HI3:

"The wise and sophisticated former Anti-Entropy Sovereign who inherits the name of the world — Welt. He has saved Earth from annihilation time and time again.
After the incident with St. Fountain came to a close, Welt had no choice but to venture with the initiator of the incident to the other side of the portal.
Perhaps even he didn't expect the new journey nor companions that awaited him there."

Anti-Entropy was once the North American branch of Schicksal which broke off in November of 1955.
And St. Fountain is the area where the story of APHO takes place.

Last edited:
How's that confirmed, that still doesn't enough for Welt to be from HI3
Again and again, until it's proved STRAIGHT TO OUR FACE this all just a theory/speculation and connecting dot to dot

Man really needs 10 statements that the guy is the same 🗿. More obvious than that is just a WoG stating they are the same, but his lore connects from HI3 pretty hard, so it is fine already.

And yet, Code Vein scales directly from God Eater all just because of a split moment when an aragami appeared for four seconds.
Yet this has significantly more evidence, and pretty explicit statements
I'm still not buying this at all
If we're meet each other irl i already strangled you like maniac for all of this thing

I'm still not buying this at all
If we're meet each other irl i already strangled you like maniac for all of this thing
Okay, fine:

"The video game developer further explained that HSR “is, to some degree, connected with previous titles,” referring to its initial characters Welt, Himeko, and Bronya. All three also appear in Honkai Impact.

“Welt is confirmed to be the same person from Honkai Impact 3rd,” the devs said. “And he is also the key person to connect the story of Star Rail to other Honkai titles.”"
-Hoyoverse during an interview at ONE Esports

So who are the characters you guys are maining on your teams rn? Mine is:
  1. Fire Trailblazer
  2. Seele
  3. Yanqing
  4. Natasha
At first I was thinking of subbing Yanqing for Bronya but I feel that would be conforming to the Meta. So I’m gonna get Jing and replace Yanqing with him and have Jing/Seela as a Main DPS/Sub-DPS instead of MDPS/Buffer.
1. Trailblazer
2. March
3. Dan Heng
4. Serval

I sometimes s itch out March with Natasha and Serval with Herta.

As stated here
In fact, that would be well above 3-B baseline, since the Antimatter Legion's Overlords are stated to be capable of incinerating galaxies

By the way, someone here is able to make an calc base ond Welt's statement about the Antimatter Legion's Overlords? I am sure that it would still be Multi-Galaxy level but I am curious how high it is in Tier 3-B

If someone really does an calc about that, I would recommend a lowball of at least two galaxies, and it is likely an massive lowball, but for now we don't know the exactly number os galaxies

Back