• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HOSTLESS vs. Snek

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
Both are bloodlusted at their peak, the fight will start on The Hill, although BFR is allowed, victory by any means

Emperor Bowser would be a better match to rival HOSTLESS. Snek isn't that experienced with fighting, and would rather hiss at the foe to take the powers from them. HOSTLESS is dubbed a vateran fighter, a hunter, a master at the American Arts, the master of hatred, and more.

If Snek merges with YouTube, HOSTLESS can take him to the Novaverse, where Snek is doomed. Also, don't forget that HOSTLESS was said to nearly have the upper hand many times in movies and this wikia, so it's canon.

HOSTLESS takes this.

When was HOSTLESS in any movies?

I don't think the TCU is canon to anything

Well, even if it isn't, HOSTLESS can still beat Snek down. HOSTLESS stomps, and don't get me started on Nightmare HOSTLESS.

Okay, stop. HOSTLESS can't be drained, but Snek can. All HOSTLESS has to use is "SCREW YOUR POWERS!" and Snek can't drain at all.

A wiki native is far more interesting than a meme. HOSTLESS tells all the true stories, and they're always packed with epic telling. If he messes up, that mistake becomes true.

Wiki Snek has practically nothing to do with Meme Snek

I'd say HOSTLESS would be about equal or slightly inferior to S╠À╠┤╠Á═ë╠╗╠á╠®╠ƒ═ô╠╝╠╣╠▓═ê╠Ö╠ƒ╠ª╠▓╠«╠ë╠¥╠é╠┐╠â╠ì╠å╠Ç═«╠ô═¡╠çH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠Ç┼à╠Â╠Â╠┤╠Ø╠Ñ╠ª╠║═û╠░╠╣═ì╠░╠½╠╗╠Ñ═ë╠ª╠«╠▒═ö╠è╠¢═é╠ô╚¿╠Â╠Â╠¡╠╝═Ä═Ü═ô╠û╠»╠î╠é═»═ù╠ï═«═¼═ó═óK╠í╠í═ë╠¬╠ñ╠®╠®╠ÿ╠â╠ô╠ç╠Æ╠î╠ê╠ü═®╠ì═ø═É╠¢╠â═¿Z╠À╠À╠ø╠░╠Ñ╠ª═ô╠ƒ╠ƒ╠¬═«═Ñ╠ö═è╠å╠æ═¼╠æ═ñ╠ì═Ñ╠ë═ø═ù═¬╠ç╠ä╠êA╠©╠À╠Ö╠¼╠á╠½╠½╠»╠ƒ╠│╠▓╠û═ò═ì╠®╠ú═ç╠░╠¼╠ÿ═ï╠┐╠ê╠ü╠Å═»╠Ä═î╠ì╠ä═î═¿╠ö╠ö╠ç═»╠Ç═ƒT╠À╠ø╠│═ô╠×╠Ø═è═É═É═é═¬═¿═Æ╠ô╠ê═¬═ª╠Æ╠Ç╠Ü═ÿH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠ÇO╠Ä═ñ═¡═î═®╠ô╠â╠ô╠ü═è╠à═é╠ô═ª═å═É═º═Ø═íÊë╠ø╠Ñ═Ä╠«╠ú═ê╠░╠á═ö╠╝╠ú═ë╠╝═ö═ƒT╠À╠ø╠│═ô╠×╠Ø═è═É═É═é═¬═¿═Æ╠ô╠ê═¬═ª╠Æ╠Ç╠Ü═ÿH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠Ç, but if he survives long enough to enter NIGHTMARE mode, he should be golden.

Crabwhale said:
I'd say HOSTLESS would be about equal or slightly inferior to S╠À╠┤╠Á═ë╠╗╠á╠®╠ƒ═ô╠╝╠╣╠▓═ê╠Ö╠ƒ╠ª╠▓╠«╠ë╠¥╠é╠┐╠â╠ì╠å╠Ç═«╠ô═¡╠çH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠Ç┼à╠Â╠Â╠┤╠Ø╠Ñ╠ª╠║═û╠░╠╣═ì╠░╠½╠╗╠Ñ═ë╠ª╠«╠▒═ö╠è╠¢═é╠ô╚¿╠Â╠Â╠¡╠╝═Ä═Ü═ô╠û╠»╠î╠é═»═ù╠ï═«═¼═ó═óK╠í╠í═ë╠¬╠ñ╠®╠®╠ÿ╠â╠ô╠ç╠Æ╠î╠ê╠ü═®╠ì═ø═É╠¢╠â═¿Z╠À╠À╠ø╠░╠Ñ╠ª═ô╠ƒ╠ƒ╠¬═«═Ñ╠ö═è╠å╠æ═¼╠æ═ñ╠ì═Ñ╠ë═ø═ù═¬╠ç╠ä╠êA╠©╠À╠Ö╠¼╠á╠½╠½╠»╠ƒ╠│╠▓╠û═ò═ì╠®╠ú═ç╠░╠¼╠ÿ═ï╠┐╠ê╠ü╠Å═»╠Ä═î╠ì╠ä═î═¿╠ö╠ö╠ç═»╠Ç═ƒT╠À╠ø╠│═ô╠×╠Ø═è═É═É═é═¬═¿═Æ╠ô╠ê═¬═ª╠Æ╠Ç╠Ü═ÿH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠ÇO╠Ä═ñ═¡═î═®╠ô╠â╠ô╠ü═è╠à═é╠ô═ª═å═É═º═Ø═íÊë╠ø╠Ñ═Ä╠«╠ú═ê╠░╠á═ö╠╝╠ú═ë╠╝═ö═ƒT╠À╠ø╠│═ô╠×╠Ø═è═É═É═é═¬═¿═Æ╠ô╠ê═¬═ª╠Æ╠Ç╠Ü═ÿH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠Ç, but if he survives long enough to enter NIGHTMARE mode, he should be golden.
This seems pretty logical to me

Crabwhale said:
Is that a Fazjoke?

Holy ****, I didn't even realize that. That's a fantastic pun. I gotta archive this shit for later use.

By god, if ya' wanted a Golden Freddy (FNAF Mythos) profile, ya' could have just asked.

In all seriousness, best pun related to FNAF i've heard so far.

Yeah, at this point we should just have a video with HOSTLESS doing a mic drop...

Too far?

Anaconda999 said:
both are TNOA and TOCOJBWA members, they wouldn't fight.
Hi, I was wondering what happened to you

Back