• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How about a fight for either one of these guys?

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Well, I meant which characters, sorry if I confused you
well 4-C Raioz has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts Mastery, Precognition, Weapon Mastery, Reactive Evolution, Domination Immunity, Aura, Magic Energy Manipulation, Soul manipulation, Regenerationn (high), Absorption, Telepathy, Mind manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Teleportation, Gravity Manipulation, True flight, Matter Manipulation, Dimensional Travel, Resurrection Negation, and the ability to change the properties of something and turn it into the opposite or into a zero/null

the ones in bold are the ones he uses frecuently, while the other ones are abilities he can use, but rarely uses them.

4-C Nexious has Superhum Physical characteristics
Soul Manipulation, Durability Negation, Power Nullification, Matter Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Martial Arts Mastery, Weapon Mastery, 'Telepathy', True Flight, Regenerationn (High)

You decide.

Well, sorry I haven't made any match yet, I'm gonna look over the profiles and see what would make for interesting matches and make those

(AKA making sure nobody gets outhaxxed on either sides, hax is only good when it can be dealt with imo)

Edit: oops

Back