• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does the One vs Many rule affect gauntlets?

KittBetelgeuse

She/Her
Asking this here since noone is giving me a sniplet of their attention in the chat xvx. well recently there's this new rulo that avoids characters from having their profile scores affected by matches in wich they fight multiple characters at once (for example, somehting like akatsuki vs shichibukai), but currently as I've read, this doesn't say anything about gauntlets (or properly said, A character fighting another group of characters, but One by One)

I asked this mostly because of plans of doing a Mt. Lady vs the Colossus thread, taking into account that on average, all characters are around 8-C with superhuman speed, it would make for really balanced threads, but all in all it seems kind of stupid to make a thread for each one of the fights, specially taking into account theid be so similar (though of course theres the option of making only the most relevant ones)

Back