• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, for starters, hi : )

So, a couple days ago I was spending some time reading some Wall-Level profiles and Tigger's crossed my mind. I think it's worthy reading here its most important part:

"Note: Given that Tigger is not a combat-oriented character and has never fought in any canon source, it is impossible to say that his abilities have offensive usages that he has never displayed within his own series or to even say how he fights. As such, one should not create Versus Threads involving this character."

I immediately remembered that sometime ago, we had here in this forum a thread involving L and Kira/Light Yagami but fighting on...5D chess, not with fists. Unfortunately I (didn't put much effort on searching for it but) couldn't find it any longer, but my question remained:
Could, by the rules, I do a "fight" with that profile, so it see any use on this wiki?

First thing I've done was getting rid of combat, as the note the profile gave us was pretty clear that it's a no-go...so I remembered that he has a minigame in KH2 that is just jumping on balloons. Yeah, each time you jump on a balloon it explodes and gives you points. More points you have before falling into the gigantic rubber-thing again, the merrier

Yeah, Tigger, a Tiger who loves bouncing and playing with his friends just call a friend to compete on HIS minigame. Reasonable, competitive, does not break any rule and actually uses the profile (imma add to that later). Who we're calling? Luffy.

Monkey D. Luffy sounded perfect for me because he'd really like to play/hang out/compete-on-cool-not-fighting-style, and imagining it on my mind was just too cute and funny. It had to be him.

Ok, so we're doing this? Yeah. We're the first ones to have this idea? Yes.

What does Da Rules say about that:

"
The VS Battles Wiki is mainly a site that attempts to index the statistics of characters across many different fictional franchises.

However, as the site name implies, we also allow our members to pit fictional characters against each other in hypothetical matchups for entertainment purposes.

That said, certain VS matches are done too often, while others are too controversial."
Took from the start of VSTR. Nothing wrong here.

"

Creating Matches

It is strongly suggested to detail the scenario of the battle, by giving details such as a location, the method of victory (e.g. KO, death), whether the combatants have preparation time, are blood-lusted or in character, which version of the characters are being used, and so on. If no other specifications are stated for the match, standard battle assumptions will be considered."
Also from VSTR, nothing wrong here.

Reading Discussion Rules reveal absolutely no rule-breaking regarding this idea.

The only thing I'm doing "wrong" is using a profile that it's there with no use (and having a thread on Joke Battles too, at the same time I'm posting this, I'll also ask for its removal since the one that counts for anything is one on Versus Threads)

How do you feel about it? Am I doing anything wrong??

Last edited:
I hope a great discussion doesn't come yet (or just doesn't come and everything goes smoothly), cuz I'm at work lol

Back