• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How is Jenny any less than planet level?

You're thinking of the meteor when she was on Cluster Prime. I linked the scene above from episode 1 where she uses a energy beam to fragment a meteor without stopping it's KE.

Ahh. I see. Well alright. That's different then.

Her range needs to be updated though. If it reaches that far, cause her range is very poorly explained atm.

Wait I missed what's being implied in my thread. Are we really going back to 2015 and separating flight speed from combat speed again?

We still do that at times. They are not considered automatically comparable if there are strong contradictions.

Are we really going back to 2015 and separating flight speed from combat speed again?

While I don't mind keeping her at MFTL+ if we adjust the reasoning, saying her flight speed is automatically equal to her combat speed isn't a good assumption to make in my view. Especially when she's an inconsistent cartoon character that has been bodied by Tier 9/8 attacks before and has a bad habit of being tagged or failing to stop things that her MFTL+ rating would imply she's casually able to do.

Back