• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLAATR Tier 5, MFTL+, Lifting Strength upgrades, and ability additions

Man, it’s been a long ass time since I've made a CRT so I’m a little rusty

"Wazzup ya'll?"

This thread is hoping to upgrade Jenny and those comparable to Low 5-B, likely 5-B and MFTL+. Big thank you to @Dark-Carioca, @Migue79, @KLOL506 and @Psychomaster35 for helping out with the Calcs and Evaluations.

Low 5-B, likely 5-B upgrade:

Ok so this part should be relatively simple, thanks to the first calculation Jenny now has a casual Small Planet level feat, on top of that she also easily destroys a planet-destroying alien robot, and she can take an attack from the power of the Pip Crystals, which are stated by Smytus to have the power to make the earth "fall like a ripe melon", they’re also stated by Jenny to be "the most dangerous artifacts in the universe", potentially putting them above the D-Class Asteroid and the alien robot Jenny casually destroyed. All of this would significantly upgrade Jenny and Vexus to Small Planet, likely Planet level. As well as Misty, Melody, Armageddroid, etc. but they don’t have pages at the moment

Speed and LS:
Via this calc, Jenny's LS would be upgraded to Class T and her combat speed to MFTL, this also scales to her Flight and reactions since she can keep with those who can fight her while flying (I.e. Melody). In addition to that, this accepted calc would place her at outright MFTL+. These feats would also support the other speed feats that aren’t able to be calculated due to lack of timeframes and the other one being a statement, but are clearly MFTL+ feats either way I think. Here, at the very start of the episode, we see Jenny flying an alien robot to another galaxy and then throwing him across space. Later in the same scene, she flies back to earth from said galaxy in time for dinner (which is currently used on her page)

In another episode, she meets a group of alien superheroes who were born in "totally different galaxies" and roam the universe regularly. She can easily keep up with all of them during a sparring matchand can keep up with Misty during a chase.

Abilities:

• Aura - As shown in the fight with Melody above, she can do this cool DBZ-style aura thing

• Reactive Evolution: She was controlled by the symbiotic skin throughout most of the episode, until she finally showed restraint.

• Toon Force:
-Can survive & reform after getting flattened
-Can hide in places much smaller than her
-Appeared in the bathroom before Tuck did
-She is bigger from the inside than outside since her body carries inside itself weapons bigger than her
-She accidently threw a girl far away at the start of an episode & the girl only lands in the blackscreen after the episode ends. Keep in mind several days passed during this episode. This would also count as a 4th wall type of BFR and plot manipulation

Resistances
• Soul hax - Being a robot she obviously retains no soul.
• Disease - Was unfazed by the virus she was accidentally spreading
• Poison + Fragrance - Jenny being inside Armageddroid remarks that Robots can't smell things or be fazed by exposure of venomous gas

Agree: @Dark-Carioca, @Maverick_Zero_X, @Psychomaster35, @Migue79, @Starter_Pack, @Propellus, @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E, @Rokim21 [except for BFR/Plot Manip], @RandomGuy2345, @Tonygameman
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I would like to add that Jen survived her own attacks, so she also has BFR/Plot resistance.

I agree with the CRT regardless, just be sure to take note of my notes too.

Agree with everything, except plot manip/BFR. That looks way too much like an one-off gag for me to agree with it.

There's a massive difference between hammerspace and elasticity/being bigger on the inside (which even series far more grounded have done), to outright plot manipulation.
A single instance of that is just a gag.

There's a massive difference between hammerspace and elasticity/being bigger on the inside (which even series far more grounded have done), to outright plot manipulation.
A single instance of that is just a gag.
We're going this outdated again?

So I guess a cartoonish flattening (which should have ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED her inventory too if it were "Grounded") is also excluding Toonforce at this point. I am sorry, but I genuinely think that excluding all of that is BS as there were constant TF in the series before even if it's in moments, most shows have this cataloged anyways.

Yes she has constant Toonforce, but it never goes into Bugs Bunny territory like Plot Manipulation, a single instance that is a obvious visual joke isn't gonna get my vote unless you can back it up with similar feats.
And that's about it for my vote "Agree (except Plot Manip/BFR)"

Yes she has constant Toonforce, but it never goes into Bugs Bunny territory like Plot Manipulation, a single instance that is a obvious visual joke isn't gonna get my vote unless you can back it up with similar feats.
And that's about it for my vote "Agree (except Plot Manip/BFR)"
I still strongly disagree, simply due to one fact that I have seen through certain double standards here. Where just one Toonforce ability is taken into account and cataloged with no problem at all, so as long Toonforce has been taken into account, yet she can't? Jen at least has shown some toonery as some support throughout. We also will have to exclude every Toonforce user from certain visual gags as it is then even if it's one feat.

I remember seeing this show during my childhood lol. But anyways, I also agree.

And speaking of Jen's Toon Force, what about the time when he literally teleported into the bathroom?

I remember seeing this show during my childhood lol. But anyways, I also agree.
I need to find a way to see the entire series again someday for even further affirmations. Copyright has been a pain in progress.
And speaking of Jen's Toon Force, what about the time when he literally teleported into the bathroom?
Oh... Well that's Teleporting Jen to add on the list as well! The next you're telling me is that her, or a Civilian can come back from dust! XD

I still strongly disagree, simply due to one fact that I have seen through certain double standards here. Where just one Toonforce ability is taken into account and cataloged with no problem at all, so as long Toonforce has been taken into account, yet she can't? Jen at least has shown some toonery as some support throughout. We also will have to exclude every Toonforce user from certain visual gags as it is then even if it's one feat.
I can't speak on the behalf of the rest of the wiki, I'm afraid. But I would also object to similar things to other characters as well, if it means anything to you.
Btw I checked on Garfield's profile and there is no Plot Manipulation there, and if you meant his BFR, it has been specifically stated in the profile as "Temporal BFR/Time Manipulation".

While we wait, can we actually get more references backing up the Plot Manip/4th Wall BFR?
That still stands as an outlier by itself considering no other character/object she ever launched into the skies has meet the same fate, I've been watching the series recently and that's the only thing I recall something like that happening.

Back