• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is your story?

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Members who want to be writers, how strong do you see your verse being? I'm currently working on the rough draft of my novel and I pretty much have it all laid out in my head.

Low tiers: 9-B to 8-A. 9-B comes from someone in universe fighting a bear, 8-A comes from a random Supervillain freezing an entire city block.

Mid tiers: 7-C to 7-A. 7-C comes from causing earthquakes, 7-A comes from surviving nukes.

High tiers: High 7-A to Low 6-B. High 7-A comes from atomizing the Rocky Mountain range (might be higher), Low 6-B comes from shaking the Earth so badly it creates entirely new mountain ranges worldwide and sinks a few islands.

God tiers: High 6-A to High 5-A. High 6-A comes from covering the entire planet in thunderstorms and lifting continents while incredibly weakened, High 5-A comes from pushing the moon into Earth's atmosphere until it breaks apart, the timeframe being seconds.

Low tiers: 10-C to 9-C: A bunch of peak humans and scientists along with small pieces of offensive and defensive technology. Protagonist himself is essentially as close to being superhuman without being as possible (Sometimes pushes the border but you know how we do in fiction 😅) without his primary equipment.

Mid tiers: About 9-A to High 6-A: Protag has a suit that raises essentially all stats (has several bombs of this or higher potency along with devices that yeild this level of energy and/or destruction), a seperate powerful form that isn't (that) permanately sustainable (Can shrug off bullets without effort or pain, had to regenerate from a mostly intact bodiy after surviving a nuke, eventually would push a city killing meteor back into orbit), a suit that applifies his already boosted stats, people who compare to him in all those forms, and those who grossly outclass the physical might of him or (most) anyone on his team (Dig inside and incubate within the earth, can harm animals that endanger worlds in large enough groups, can blow off portions of the planet)

High tiers: About 5-C to 4-A: Several Characters/Monster can destroy moons, lay waste to Tier I societies. Some space societies that have materials that push the bounds of physics in their universe. Have spiecies that can destroy other societis for fun. Upper High tiers have feats such as Absorbing the mass energy of a Super-massive black-hole that was at least 10 billion Solar Masses, Surviving two Neutron stars in decaying orbit coliding with the explosion mostly cauterizing the wound, and Utilizing tacheyons to create and detonate hyperstars (Stars that can fuse metals heavier than Iron)

God tiers: 3-C to High 2-A, likely higher: Societies that are Tier II to III, Organizations that can control their respective quadrants/areas of their respective universes. Characters able to manipulate technology or power that can casualy shift and/or move entire Galaxies/Superclusters and utilize the energy of all of them. Some character can create powerful techful technologies that have the power to stop time, travel between universes and/or realties (I make a big distinction in this verse), or create or destroy entire universes or even realties. The top tiers have tech and/or powers that can erase, create, and manipulate realtiy on a 4 dimensional level. Some portions, characters are battling on the edge of 4th dimensional reality with the combined radiated energy of every different version in an infinite reality multiverse. Some characters are beyond this entirely, but they don't tend to matter as much...

Phew...

None of my characters breached peak human, though saying that my story was meant to be a psychological horror about a boy growing up in a religous community. Both he and the reader would struggle with seperating reality from his untreated physcosis. There would be sudo supernatural elements to further blur the line between reality and fiction.

The protag would be 4B in the begiining for being comparable to guys who can dish the power of millions of supernova.Then he will become 4A for illuminating the universe with a bright white light.Then he will become 2A for being above beings who can destroy the quantum realm which has more than infinite multiverses.The gist is that each universe creates infinite universes and those universes also create infinite universes addun infinitum.The giant increase in power would be explained by the mcs main power that of conceptual evolution.

The god tiers would be 1A but they will not intervine in the story since they can't manifest their true power in the lower world othervise the lower world will get destroyed.

High 4-C tops because of black hole stuff. Normally portrayed around 8-C with a few special occasions going well above that. I wanna focus more on the characters than the action which is why I toned it down.

One story I am planning to write would have a Low 7-C/7-C main character, likely stronger later down the series

The god tiers I may make 1-A, but I am not sure yet

I don't really take my writing seriously enough to create a book or novel, but I do have some Wattpad stuff that I've been working on for about two years lol. It's more of a reality-grounded story about a teenager forced into the life of a gangster taking care of a child, so the God Tiers are only 9-B.

I'm more focused on storytelling, but I do like to show of some showings of strength.

I create a verse based on a religion cosmology so it end up being a bunch of Tier 1A, but everyone Will be a Tier 1A in the last arc and become 10C in EOS (yeah everyone)

Low Tiers: 10C to High 7A Protag Will be 10C in the beginning with superhuman to mountain Buster friends though the mountain Buster is barely use their full power when they Going to "Work"

Mid Tiers: 6A to 2B The Gods, Demonic beast, Demons and protag's mentor from Frozen entire continent to ice to threaten entire Universe with only pure AP, the mentor fought God Tier and almost Destroy countless of Universe if the God Tiers didnt prevent him doing so

High Tier: low1C to 1A A lot of new character ,The Angels and Demons ,The mentor now seek for more power and ascending to higher dimension which prevent him to return to lower Dimension due to a force prevent everyone to go lower Dimension, and the mentor end up being an outer God

God Tiers: Angels,The Grace Holder and Divine Beast They're resides in the second to seventh Heaven while a few Grace Holder being able to freely move to lower Dimension and lower heaven as they transcends the seventh Heaven and reach Sidrath Muntaha (The Highest Place) the place where The True God's Throne resides

After certain event everyone downgraded to 10C as now the 4th protag (Grace Holder) ask true God to end their test and give reward to everyone who pass the test

What I want to do with my story is keep the characters as seemingly "street level" but with feats that don't immediately make it obvious how powerful they are.

And for that purpose, I plan to create monsters who are able to vaporise small amount of rocks and monsters who have adopted to moving at thousands of times the speed of sound by developing armor that protects them from all that momentum, as well as making lower tier monsters capable of causing earthquakes and quickly destroying cities as supporting evidence for the ratings.

I do have a story I always wanted to put to paper, but was always too lazy to do so.

God tiers: all easily 0 and 1-A

Mid tiers: 1-A to low 1-C (most of them 1-A though)

bottom tiers (the kinda fodder of the verse): 8-C to 7-A

The absolute fodder of the verse: 10-C to 9-B

MC starts of as 10-C to end up as 0 at her strongest (eos high 1-B or 1-A)

The character I use to represent myself during roleplays is at roughly the 4-C range and is MFTL+, but he has a 3-A weapon that can, depending on the circumstance, reach High 3-A/Low 2-B.

Another character is just purely 3-A.

The whole damn Tier list up to 1A technically, because Suggsverse type "infinite ^infinity^infinity etc" scaling isn't here.

I'm working on a primarily 8-A/Low 7-C story, though one of my characters throughout roleplays and what not (who was the primary start for the story) has stretched from 8-A to 6-A to Low 2-C at times.

My story is meant to be a comic verse like Marvel and DC, but with a little bit of Dragon Ball sprinkled in there, so the characters tend to get very powerful.

Fodder Tiers - 10-C to 8-B

Low Tiers - 8-A to High 6-A

Mid Tiers - 5-B to 2-B

High Tiers - 2-A to High 1-B

God Tiers - 1-A to 0

Actually, anything above planet level starts getting kinda boring. So...the xenoblade chronicles 2 and dragon ball crossover fanfic i am trying to write will not have characters above 5-B. Same with any other of my stories, and the idea of covering a whole planet in thunderstroms is kinda cool. I might add that in my story.

the really low tier characters would be 11-C due to the weakest character descending the concept of negative dimensions

the low tier characters would range from 9-B to 9-A to high 8-C

the mid tier would be 4-A

the high tier would be 2-C to 2-A

the god tier would be 1-A

the supreme being would be 0

as for hax the mid and high tier characters (excluding the main character) would have 1-A hax that are duplicates of the main villains hax, the main villain would also have a sword that could harm 1-A beings and erase them out of existence

the main character doesn't have that many good offensive hax but they've got 1-A resistances to multiple haxes and True Godly regen in base but isn't aware of it

this is pretty bad ovo

Many of my characters have this "Absolute" X-type Power. One of them, who has been alive since the very concept of predation exists (which means way way way way way before the current universe was even in the "Pre-Alpha" stage thanks to the "creator" beings), and he got so physically OP that he warps reality with his Physical Capabilities. My verse would be ripe with NLF at the very top, and it's kind of like most of these versions of the Top tiers are... Well, it's like Void Shiki, in the sense that there wouldn't be a story they'd be in, or the character's at this level are more semi-canon what-ifs than the same versions of the characters. With the exception of one. I just need to have weird scaling for whoever is closest to tier 0, which is only not possible because of this shitty, "my omnipotence is higher than your omnipotence" bs I like doing because it's confusing and fun to play with.

I actually have had a story in mind for quite a while that I've thought about the tiering for!

The weakest major characters would be around the 10-A range.

Most major characters would fall into the 3-C range

The stronger characters would fall into Low 2-C

And the absolute strongest characters would fall into 1-C

I've been having thoughts in my head constantly about the kinds of matches that would be cool for the characters (like a 1-C Versus YHVH, or Low 2-C Versus Ren).

Unlike others i'm not a fan of super high dimension Universe busting type, so my story would just be around 7-C for the Mid tiers and 7-A for the God tiers if i ever wanted to write one

Though i like nonsensical hax, so conceptual radiation manipulation is something i would add

Standard: 7-B to 6-A/High 6-A. Hax:

Planetary mind hax, 3-A matter destruction, MFTL+ speed etc

Mid tier: 5-C to 4-B. Hax:

Haxes that can affect 2-A, eg: passive conceptual pain hax (something similar to Chuck fear hax)

God tier: 2-A. Hax:

Passive 1-A powernull/law manip. High godly regen from being reliant to 1-A. Type 5 acausality

The verse I designed has a weird cosmology I developed when I was younger, that makes all the characters 1-A, but from their perspective they appear 3D (it's similar ot how Masada has characters who stop time even in a 1A location, and how in most 1A verses you can have an order of events and movements even in a place outside of Space Time.)

From their PoV, Fodder and regular humans range from 9B to 8A, Low tiers are 8A to high 6C, Low-Mid tiers are low6B to high 6A, Mid tiers are from (drastically higher than the top of the preivious group, but still in) high 6A to low 5B, mid-hogh tiers go from there to around 4C. low-hogh tiers go from there to 4B, mid-high tiers range from the low end of solar system level to pretty high in solar system, High tiers range from wherever that ends to very far into multi-solar system level, top tiers are all well into galaxy level to universal.

Gods within the verse can range from being casual low 2-C (natural born planetary gods have to literally keep themselves from moving, breathing, etc for their entire life, because if they do they'll completely destroy the universe, and the universal gods will kill them), all the way up to 1A (every concept in the verse is sentient, including conceptual versions of the characters (conceptual selves) that embody the absolute archetype which all possible versions of them thorughout hilbertspace is derived from, the weakest 1As are the conceptual versions of point beings, we've got stuff like the conceptual versions of line beings infinitely beyond that, plane beings infitiely beyond that, etc. The other living concepts transcend the hierarchy of conceptual selves, and the strongest among them is the concept of concepts.)

The verse has a lot of different hax, with a pretty wide system of magic and Chi usage. There are also more unique abilities called gifts and talents. Gifts and Talents are derived from the conceptual self and divided into fifteen ranks based on how close they are to the conceptual self, with ranks from 10-14 often having effects even on higher dimensions, and ranks 15 affcting living concepts and conceptual selves.

The verse also has a system of skill in combat arts known as leveled fighting, it effectively allows characters to achieve hax and other powers through pure technique.

Low-Tiers: 10-C to 8-A. Most of the characters, even the main characters, occupy this tier without the usage of magic to enhance themselves. But, the deuteragonist briefly becomes so powerful they occupy 8-A and perform 8-A feats quite casually without magic, so the low-tiers get a raised cap. And there's a few other characters that do the same, though they're either dead and only seen in flashbacks or only mentioned. Most also have Relativistic reactions in this tier, primarily because enhancing one's ocular systems and nervous systems with magic has permanent effects rather than just being a massive stat amp. As for hax? Sealing is a major one, and BFR is commonplace. Elemental manip, law manip, reality warping, precog, etc are all extremely common and can basically be condsidered a part of daily life. Magic gets wonky yo.

Mid-tiers: 5-C to 4-C. The protagonist is able to overwhelm and out AP a High 5-A threat pretty late into the story, and the deuteragonist was stated to be capable of the same even after she lost her massive stat amp. During the mid points of the story and with magic usage, a side character, and antagonist, and the protagonist all occupied Moon Level. Speed goes and breaks into the MFTL+ and reactions do the same, though the protagonist (who never leaves this tier) manages to hax in brief bouts of immeasurable speeds via heavy time manip. Also, 1-A level sealing and BFR.

High Tiers: 4-B to 3-A. All of this tier is occupied by the Knights of the Round, with the son of Arthur and Arthur himself, as well as Merlin, Morgan Le Fey, and Lancelot managing to break into 3-A, though Lancelot does so through hax and multiple blessings. The Fae are insane, and their blessings don't joke around, as Lancelot cannot be defeated by anything with either immoral intentions (determined by the spirit in his armor) or by those fighting for themselves. Merlin, Arthur's son, and Arthur are all able to out hax this with magic or just raw AP the hax away (in the verse, enough raw AP with magic negates any form of magic based hax, doesn't work on divine beings though), and Arthur's son cracks through a sapling that contains an entire universe, with the full grown tree being a 1-B, possibly 1-A existance containing muliple outerverses. Speed goes extremely high into the MFTL+ ranges, with Arthur's son casually clocking in at roughly 3.14 x 10^16 times the speed of light, and is noted to have far faster reactions, though I haven't come up with a number for them beacuse I haven't had the time (******* college man). Hax is mostly the same, just more powerful.

God-Tiers: 2-A to 1-A. The deuteragonist manages to attain 2-A power for a good chunk of the story, but then has it slapped out of their hands by a 1-A, who is pretty much just the concept of life across everything, ever. In fact, they never manage to beat the the Life Goddess (Tiamat) at full power, since everything after the deuteragonist gets her powers yote, until the Tiamat's sealing, becomes finding a way to even beat her. They have to have every god come into play and weaken Tiamat and force her into a physical space, Merlin and two other equally powerful mages, and the literal embodiment of the end itself to just weaken Tiamat to 2-A while also hyper buffing the entire main cast to only 2-C. Even then they only manage to seal her away, after cutting out half of her soul and having it seal her. Speeds are casually immeasurable, with the 1-As of course being omnipresent. All of the hax at this tier basically becomes the 1-A version of itself, with things like abstract existence and few others getting tagged on.

I started and intended to create a story that was akin to old school mesopotamian epics and created this monster.

Everyone is beyond omnipotent in my story, and the fodders can solo all tier 0s. Mine contains all of fiction and non fiction to have ever came out and will in the future. I made it so powerful that even fanfiction people have created about my work is in my story as well. That way no one can say that they made a verse stronger than mine, because it will automatically be my story.

Atm it ranges from 10-B to 9-B with one

10-B to like 9-A maybe 8-C with another

it we're including fancition then there's also

10-B to 9-B, with the high tier being like Planet Level.

Pfft. MYHERO, you're my fictional creation, who mistakenly believes that I am his creation, ABSOLUTELY, no matter how many infinitely infinite regressions there is, so no matter what, I am still the one who's verse is the strongest.

Until Disney buys me out.

MYHERO said:
That way no one can say that they made a verse stronger than mine, because it will automatically be my story.
The Law of Identity does exactly that, and I really think some twist would be nice.

In my case, I´m sure those that were in the Sonic thread remember about my Multima Trascendentales stuff.

The setting starts as low as tier 9 with no hax, but after a while almost everyone relevant ends up with some sort of Law Manipulation, while the main cast goes into a quest to free everything in the "composite hierarchies" from a mind-washing mettalic plant, which ends up actually getting into tier 0 thanks to the lazy beings that innabit at the trascending point of all the composite hierarchies.

I´ll maybe also point out that trascendence holds no true limit, but per definition no one can actually call itself "truly omnipotent" nor "beyond omnipotence", without being per definition simply meaningless due to embodying "all" and thus doing pretty much nothing like Azathoth or the Creator of Umineko.

Overall, a good plot to make users outside Vs. debating know what even " actual metaphysics" are.

Iosadoi poster mini
(Still in Alpha, but the plot is pretty much at almost Beta)

Back