• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is your story?

I'm grateful we can express our concept here so here I am. . .

My fanfiction is almost power scale as almost real world except there exoskeletion cuz you just little kid in hellhole and you need more strength to carry a lot stuff to sell , some soul and mind manipulate cuz you'll have to deal with spirits at night and future weapons nearly all of them are melee of course the people won't happy if they know the unchosen children like you have guns. . .

So the years is around 2029 - 2040 the the era of AntikatastasiPhobia or the fear of being replacement
when humanity can choose how their child born how their intelligence etc. and. . . you know how it's go right ? well if you think this generation are much better than us
smarter more successful and less ill than previous gens they will become our shining fate of humanity. . . of course you half right
because the backlash it made is horrendous huge. . .

depend on where you live on earth planet if you live on Europe you won't get trash but if your luck stats so low you born in Asia well. . . you can guess how it go but that also fun part (of course there Africa and America etc. but detail how it's going on these country I don't even think much yet)

My unnamed protagonist can't think of her name for a while so I will call her the girl who apparently become the disappointment part of her family so when the adult can choose how their children born nowaday why they'll have to care the mistake like her ? despite only live with her mom the girl's mom left her since she's 13. . .
well at lease the girl's mom left house to the girl that good right ? of course if tax doesn't exist

Mom left. . . have to pay tax what next ? you might think maybe government might find somewhere else the girl can live. . . Wrong this is third world country baby
you're not pay tax ok but boom electronic gone internet gone !! well at lease she's not homeless

So the girl have to make money by herself. . . of course I hope you don't think she can just ask people around town for work no No NO she's the disappointment the unchosen children why they will care ? when they have new gen kid the new light of humanity who can do job better than her !

When regular job isn't for her it's time for night job. . . Hey it's not that job don't worry because it's scavenging you find something valuable you pick it up find some trader or merchant to sell stuff simple it'll be a lot easier. . . if she's only the unchosen child and the night isn't full of spirits

for some weird reason the era of the town she live isn't fully pass so that why there so many spirit roaming the town at night well this is your answer you always get if you ask adult or people in the town and the spirits have so much varieties such as ghost, youkai, some old god spirits that pissed cuz people don't worship them
and some even unexplainable what they are or what their origin

so here early tier
10-c to 10-b the unchosen children got some weapon to fight each other for many reason
soul and mind manipulate too cuz sometimes ghost won't let they go away and end up fight

that enough for tonight it's 2:00 AM on me I'm gonna take some sleep pls like and comment how you think my concept or fanfic (I don't even write about it yet this write straight from my head) I'll come back to write about this later

While I don't care for powerscaling my own stories this'll just be off the top of my head

Shadow's Edge: Varies from 8-C to Low 1-C depending on the character.

Palaria Calamity(FC stuff): Varies from 9-B to 5-B

Kalrina Ragno(Nother FC): I dunno, probably 9-B to somewhere in tier 8 or low tier 7?

And that's all I'm giving I don't feel like giving more.

This is a verse I have.
Attack Potency
  • Low tiers/Mid tiers: 10-B to 9-B (Regular humans, genetically enhanced humans, magic users, magic creatures), can occasionally be several tiers higher through non-standard preparation.
  • High tiers: High 6-A to 4-B (Gods of this verse vary between being able to destroy a planet's surface at minimum to a solar system at maximum)
  • Psuedo-god tiers: Four magic users arbitrarily high into 3-A (They can output any finite amount of energy, but they can't output infinite energy)
  • God tiers: A few High 1-B beings and one Low 1-A being
Speed
  • Low tiers/Mid tiers: Average Human to Subsonic (Regular humans, genetically enhanced humans, magic users, magic creatures), can occasionally be much faster through non-standard preparation, attack speed varies up to Speed of Light through light weaponry
  • High tiers: Varies up to Relativistic+ (At full speed, some gods can start noticing time dilation), attack speed varies up to Speed of Light through light weaponry
  • Psuedo-god tiers: Relativistic+ (Can accelerate to any speed below lightspeed), attack speed varies up to Speed of Light through light weaponry
  • God tiers: Immeasurable (Can freely fly through infinite temporal dimensions)
Lifting Strength
  • Low tiers/Mid tiers: Average Human to Subsonic (Regular humans, genetically enhanced humans, magic users, magic creatures), can occasionally be stronger through non-standard preparation
  • High tiers: Varies from Class E to Stellar (Gods vary from being able to lift Earth's atmosphere to being able to push stars around)
  • Psuedo-god tiers: Arbitrarily high into Universal (They can life any finite amount of weight, but they can't lift infinite weight)
  • God tiers: Immeasurable by nature of their existence

Back