• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is your story?

I did say the only thing that was tier 1 in my verse wasn't even a character lol.

The rest are like tier 8 most of the time, since it's a science fantasy story.
Something similar to the power source thing in your verse exists in my verse too lol. There is a 2-A phenomenon people draw their abilities from in Kadarjahan, similar I think

Every mf here has a story with high tier shit meanwhile I'm just happy my character can be considered 9A đź—ż
I'm gonna be honest, when it gets to like, the god-tiers in my verse, I have no idea what kinda tier they are and just roll with it.

I did have a thing on writing.com wayback when I first started writing, was called Starmage Academy lol. Basically imagine Kill La Kill meets Harry Potter. It had magic users, mad scientists and chi users as its three main power sources. Durability Negation was common, witches can expand a person's organs. Chi users could blow you up Hokuto style, the main protag had a katana that could cut you on the spiritual and atomic level at the same time which had a ghost in it that could posses him if he lost a fight.

There was also a guy who was a literal hemomancer magical experiment who couldn't die so long as a single blood cell of him still existed, plus he constantly grew stronger as his power limiters (those being magical tattoos) faded over time. The main cast would all generally be 8-A, likely higher for surviving a magical explosion that decimated an area of that magnitude. The hemomancer and main protags would eventually be High 5-A for him having a feat of in one alternative future growing powerful enough to shatter Earth by passively existing and them fighting him in the void of space.

I did have a thing on writing.com wayback when I first started writing, was called Starmage Academy lol. Basically imagine Kill La Kill meets Harry Potter. It had magic users, mad scientists and chi users as its three main power sources. Durability Negation was common, witches can expand a person's organs. Chi users could blow you up Hokuto style, the main protag had a katana that could cut you on the spiritual and atomic level at the same time which had a ghost in it that could posses him if he lost a fight.

There was also a guy who was a literal hemomancer magical experiment who couldn't die so long as a single blood cell of him still existed, plus he constantly grew stronger as his power limiters (those being magical tattoos) faded over time. The main cast would all generally be 8-A, likely higher for surviving a magical explosion that decimated an area of that magnitude. The hemomancer and main protags would eventually be High 5-A for him having a feat of in one alternative future growing powerful enough to shatter Earth by passively existing and them fighting him in the void of space.
Weakest battleboarder story.

This thread looks interesting.
UPDATE: In light of Ultima's new revision, I've heavily rewritten my verse.
Low Tiers: 10-C to 9-C (The vast majority of my characters are unenhanced humans at varying physical conditions)
Mid Tiers: 9-B to 9-A (Most magic users are this tier)
High Tiers: 8-C to 5-B physically, up to High 4-C and Low 2-C with specific attacks (These characters are mainly some select few magic users and magic beasts that range from building to planetary. A select few can fire gamma-ray bursts and shatter spacetimes)
Pseudo-God Tiers: Low 2-C to 2-A (Universal to multiversal deities)
God Tiers: High 1-B to High 1-B+ (Extremely higher-dimensional endgame creatures)

I'm not going to be using Ultima's new definition of 1-A and 0 in my story, as I'm uncomfortable writing things that powerful.

UPDATE: In light of Ultima's new revision, I've heavily rewritten my verse.
Low Tiers: 10-C to 9-C (The vast majority of my characters are unenhanced humans at varying physical conditions)
Mid Tiers: 9-B to 9-A (Most magic users are this tier)
High Tiers: 8-C to 5-B physically, up to High 4-C and Low 2-C with specific attacks (These characters are mainly some select few magic users and magic beasts that range from building to planetary. A select few can fire gamma-ray bursts and shatter spacetimes)
Pseudo-God Tiers: Low 2-C to 2-A (Universal to multiversal deities)
God Tiers: High 1-B to High 1-B+ (Extremely higher-dimensional endgame creatures)

I'm not going to be using Ultima's new definition of 1-A and 0 in my story, as I'm uncomfortable writing things that powerful.
can you do a tldr of ultima's new definition of 1-A and 0? Did not get them.

can you do a tldr of ultima's new definition of 1-A and 0? Did not get them.
  1. Our current form of qualitative superiority will be renamed to "quantitative" superiority.
  2. Higher cardinal infinites are being relegated to a new sub-tier of High 1-B called High 1-B+.
  3. Low 1-A will be removed from the tiering system.
  4. 1-A will be redefined as a tier solely for transcendences over dimensionality entirely, and reality-fiction differences will now be equalized to this tier instead of dimensional jumps; layers up to 1-A+ will still be permitted.
  5. High 1-A will be redefined as superiority over the very nature of layers of 1-A.
  6. 0 will become a special, concretely defined "endpoint" tier for characters that are beyond both quantitative and qualitative superiorities and will no longer permit layers or upscaling, meaning all 0 characters will be treated as equal in power.

So basically everyone and their mothers will be 1-A?

Jokes aside I read that thread but I am too lazy not intelligent enough to understand anything of it, I own one of the few confirmed Tier 1 (Low 1-C) verses on FCOC, I wonder what it does to it hope it causes it to get downgraded to 3D I regret ever bothering for that Low 1-C Worldbuilding

I plan on making a series with my dad once we get the chance. He wanted to handle all the main plot and general story writing parts and have me dictate how strong characters would be.

Low Tiers: 7-B

Mid Tiers: High 6-C

High Tiers: 5-C - 5-A (depends on how big we make the planets)

God Tiers: High 4-C

Special Exceptions: High 3-A (literally only 2 characters)

May change around a bit, but this is how we plan for it to stay in the range of

Honestly, the more I think about it, the less I care about trying to write power levels. Trying to fit characters into a predetermined box representing their stats is way too restricting, so I've just tossed that aside in favor of "what would look cool".

After rebooting my series thank god the characters are fairly weak. Granted it's the first entry and I already know power escalation is gonna cook me.

But for now! The characters range dances between Tier 10 and Tier 8.

Low Tiers - 10-C - 10-A. Basically normal humans. Nothing special about them, meeting them would be no different than meeting someone irl.

Mid Tiers - 9-C. These are filled mostly with martial artists or people who at least know how to use Qi to enhance their physicals. It's also where the two main characters land. Highest AP is just 7 kilojoules.

High Tiers - 8-C. Just a single character lands here and it's with a giant mech and its missiles. Highest level would be 0.5 tons.

God Tiers - High 8-C. Five Androids with the simplest reasoning. Literally described as exceeding the power of the machine and the speed of its attacks tenfold.

Very little abilities. Really nothing that would give them a huge advantage against other verses.

And... yeah, that's it—

I don't ****** know for most of the non-RP ones

Like, genuinely, I don't give 2 ***** about how strong or weak my stories are lol

I mean the "coolness" stuff.

Okay, so what I'm getting is that you'll follow stuff like moving clouds not being the equivalent of a nuclear bomb, got it.

10-B but they can outskill omnipresent beings that are the abstraction of the concept of skill, with them as well reaching a level of pressure points where a avarenge character there could erase every trace of existence of somone with a mere touch

My verse's weakest characters are 9-B from someone cratering the road. The god tiers are 2-A from someone holding an infinite multiverse together.

I had my story's basic outline and planned power levels mapped out before I even knew battleboarding was a thing. It's meant to be a transhumanist allegory. That's all I'm saying for now.

10-B but they can outskill omnipresent beings that are the abstraction of the concept of skill, with them as well reaching a level of pressure points where a avarenge character there could erase every trace of existence of somone with a mere touch
The sanest "skill lul" fan.

Anyways, I have been thinking up another story of my own, involving superheros. So I guess that opens up a lot of paths for power levels.

Fodder: 9-A. Where most people end up with the least amount of training.

Low tier: 8-B to 8-A. Power's can end up being quite destructive, even if they're quite mundane, such as manipulating cloth to wipe out multiple buildings at once.

Mid tiers: 7-C to 7-A. The most varying tier, where most experienced heroes go at. They have a more understanding control over their powers, and some even have awakenings or a second tier evolution for their set of abilities.

High tiers: Low 6-B to 6-A. Again, still a varying tier in terms of power. These are some of the most powerful heroes, and are often sought after for top spots in organizations, such as from the government.

God Tiers: Low 5-B to 5-A. The very top, usually have unlocked the extreme applications of their abilities. Basically, these characters have gone through a second awakening and have a true understanding of how the system works, and can use their abilities freely. This also means they suffer from no stamina loss or side effects pertaining to their powers.

Top Tiers: 3-A. That's it, only 2 people. And they're here because they're the very beginning of the concept of superpowers, having altered the entire universe from their will to carry on their legacies. The first hero and villain.

It would probably vary a whole lot, but this is the rough outline.

Well, I have other stories that I have yet to write, and am unsure of in the future. But for these guys...

Requiem: 3-C with Massively FTL+ speeds, and god-tiers are inconsistent to the point where they could be Tier 1 or 3-C, who knows.

Collapse: (shameless self-promo plug, go check it out on FC/OC) High 5-A for pretty much everyone and god tiers cap at 2-A, but everyone and their mother basically has Immeasurable speed.

Olethros: A lot more reasonable, low tiers are at H8-C and pretty much everyone else is Low 7-B.

Azure Core: Low Tiers are 7-B, Mid-Tiers are Tier 6-C to 6-A, High Tiers are High 6-A, God-Tiers are at L1-C, though everyone basically has L1-C hax.

Before the Sable Dawn: Pretty much everyone caps at 6-C with god tiers being 4-C.

Neat concept for a thread. I will yap about my current thoughts of what mayyyy be my cosmology and the power levels of my characters.

Before being a powerscaler I was originally an anime roleplayer when I was a child, that did a lot of fighting roleplays. Roleplays where I fought other characters, OCs, etc. So to make those roleplays more exciting, I tried to put my characters in the most varied tiers of power as possible in order for them to be compatible with the power levels of other characters.

I kept running into the problem of "The character of my opponent is too strong and one-shots me at 7,000 m/s with a force of 28,000,000 Newtons" or "My character is too strong and fast for my opponent" so I gave nearly all of them the ability to alter their own stats to equal the stats of other characters just so that fights turned into fights about who is smarter, better at strategy and has the better abilities? Rather than who has the better stats. That eventually evolved into me making it an in-verse mechanic that the characters equalize their stats and have fights where the smarter one or fella with better hax wins.

Since I didn't have to keep worrying about stats, I pretty much gave them all random stats, minus the gods. I just gave them the stats that I found to be cool and the most fitting. I tried to avoid giving two low-mid tier characters the same stats. I have 59 characters, originally meant for fighting roleplay that I plan to use for a story. That means that I don't remember exactly how strong every character is.

Off the top of my head, I know that there are like 2 that are the weakest of the weakest low tiers that are (10-B) Human level and (10-A) Athelete level

I forgot exactly how strong the rest are, so I'll open their roleplay character profile to see the stats I gave them (I haven't done this in years) I will only mention random characters (The ones I like the most)
  • Character 1 is physically a human with FTL reaction speeds with gravity/anti-gravity manipulation that reaches infinite strength and FTL speeds, EM manipulation that reaches continental potency and a hammock shield that can withstand the destruction of half of the universe (Multi-Galaxy level).
  • Character 2 is physically wall level with his copper armor, building level with his copper manipulation and has a speed of 1,422 m/s (High hypersonic) I think I googled the speed of the fastest bullet and gave that speed to him.
  • Character 3 moves at 6,000 m/s for some reason and has Moon level strength and can raise it to infinite strength for a limited time if she touches an opponent for 5 seconds.
  • Character 4 is below average human level physically but moves 300 times FTL, her liquid manipulation is Moon level, her weapon manipulation is Multi-continental level, but she can do infinite damage with infinite sharpness
  • Character 5 is small city level physically, why small city? 6 years ago I looked at VSBW and thought that Small city level was the coolest level. Her titanium manipulation is listed as large mountain level, mountain level with clothing manipulation and small town level with holy water manipulation
  • Character 6 is street level physically with exactly Mach 80,000 (Sub-relativistic+ level) speeds, her weather manipulation is city block level
  • Character 7 is multi-city block in her base form with lightspeed movement speeds, small planet level in her first form with precisely a speed of 1,000,000,000,000 m/s, with a final form that has infinite stats all around
  • Character 8 is a character I made after I realized that describing what exactly a character can destroy and the speeds they can move at is better than looking for the precise number on VSBW or on Google. He has peak human stats and can react to lightspeed. His slime manipulation can destroy hundreds of houses, and he can catch hypersonic missiles with his slime, his machete manipulation has infinite strength and durability, they're also faster than bullets
(I could list more, but I got lazy)

Fun fact, when making those profiles I used random tiers on the VSBW tiering system, but since I could barely understand English, I didn't understand the difference between tons and tons of TNT, so my characters have their strength and durability listed as the tons used to determine lifting strength rather than strength.

I plan to make the strength of my characters more consistent with each other rather than random stats I saw on VSBW if I ever write something. Or maybe I'll keep the random stats, they all fight under equal stats anyways.

I wanted to talk about the top tiers and god tiers, but I got hungry, and I haven't eaten, so I will go scavenge my freezer for food.
But basically:
Normal humans < Mid-tier Mortals < Embodiments of concepts of a single universe < Embodiment of concepts across all of reality < The first embodiment of concepts (The ones that predated reality) < The narrator (She will be a cute librarian girl) < Maybe the embodiment of the writer? I don't know, I might end up writing the story without the author self insert. People dislike author self inserts

I have a handful of verses, most are collaborations with other people for RP purposes. I personally try to keep the vs debating mentality out of my creative process though

The strongest character of mine is 2-A, and is basically my own interpretation of the Luminous Being for a heavily homebrewed Dungeons and Dragons campaign. Kiiinda a joke character since they are, of course, basically self-inserts of the other DMs and I. They exist in the lore and are mentioned every now and then though, not a complete joke. The second strongest characters of mine are Low 2-C, quite a big jump. These are the strongest deities of that same DnD homebrew universe. The average character in this verse is 9-A, low-tier deities are Low 7-B, mid tier deities are High 6-A. Some people scale to these guys

As for more original verses...

I have a superhero verse that caps at 8-A (Guy created a huge wave, other guy tanked the full condensed force of it)

A horror anthology series that caps at 9-A (There's a being that has magic, creates a crater)

Another horror verse (slasher this time) that caps at 9-B (Guy breaks though doors)

In all of these, the average character is 10-B to 9-C

Neat concept for a thread. I will yap about my current thoughts of what mayyyy be my cosmology and the power levels of my characters.

Before being a powerscaler I was originally an anime roleplayer when I was a child, that did a lot of fighting roleplays. Roleplays where I fought other characters, OCs, etc. So to make those roleplays more exciting, I tried to put my characters in the most varied tiers of power as possible in order for them to be compatible with the power levels of other characters.

I kept running into the problem of "The character of my opponent is too strong and one-shots me at 7,000 m/s with a force of 28,000,000 Newtons" or "My character is too strong and fast for my opponent" so I gave nearly all of them the ability to alter their own stats to equal the stats of other characters just so that fights turned into fights about who is smarter, better at strategy and has the better abilities? Rather than who has the better stats. That eventually evolved into me making it an in-verse mechanic that the characters equalize their stats and have fights where the smarter one or fella with better hax wins.

Since I didn't have to keep worrying about stats, I pretty much gave them all random stats, minus the gods. I just gave them the stats that I found to be cool and the most fitting. I tried to avoid giving two low-mid tier characters the same stats. I have 59 characters, originally meant for fighting roleplay that I plan to use for a story. That means that I don't remember exactly how strong every character is.

Off the top of my head, I know that there are like 2 that are the weakest of the weakest low tiers that are (10-B) Human level and (10-A) Athelete level

I forgot exactly how strong the rest are, so I'll open their roleplay character profile to see the stats I gave them (I haven't done this in years) I will only mention random characters (The ones I like the most)
  • Character 1 is physically a human with FTL reaction speeds with gravity/anti-gravity manipulation that reaches infinite strength and FTL speeds, EM manipulation that reaches continental potency and a hammock shield that can withstand the destruction of half of the universe (Multi-Galaxy level).
  • Character 2 is physically wall level with his copper armor, building level with his copper manipulation and has a speed of 1,422 m/s (High hypersonic) I think I googled the speed of the fastest bullet and gave that speed to him.
  • Character 3 moves at 6,000 m/s for some reason and has Moon level strength and can raise it to infinite strength for a limited time if she touches an opponent for 5 seconds.
  • Character 4 is below average human level physically but moves 300 times FTL, her liquid manipulation is Moon level, her weapon manipulation is Multi-continental level, but she can do infinite damage with infinite sharpness
  • Character 5 is small city level physically, why small city? 6 years ago I looked at VSBW and thought that Small city level was the coolest level. Her titanium manipulation is listed as large mountain level, mountain level with clothing manipulation and small town level with holy water manipulation
  • Character 6 is street level physically with exactly Mach 80,000 (Sub-relativistic+ level) speeds, her weather manipulation is city block level
  • Character 7 is multi-city block in her base form with lightspeed movement speeds, small planet level in her first form with precisely a speed of 1,000,000,000,000 m/s, with a final form that has infinite stats all around
  • Character 8 is a character I made after I realized that describing what exactly a character can destroy and the speeds they can move at is better than looking for the precise number on VSBW or on Google. He has peak human stats and can react to lightspeed. His slime manipulation can destroy hundreds of houses, and he can catch hypersonic missiles with his slime, his machete manipulation has infinite strength and durability, they're also faster than bullets
(I could list more, but I got lazy)

Fun fact, when making those profiles I used random tiers on the VSBW tiering system, but since I could barely understand English, I didn't understand the difference between tons and tons of TNT, so my characters have their strength and durability listed as the tons used to determine lifting strength rather than strength.

I plan to make the strength of my characters more consistent with each other rather than random stats I saw on VSBW if I ever write something. Or maybe I'll keep the random stats, they all fight under equal stats anyways.

I wanted to talk about the top tiers and god tiers, but I got hungry, and I haven't eaten, so I will go scavenge my freezer for food.
But basically:
Normal humans < Mid-tier Mortals < Embodiments of concepts of a single universe < Embodiment of concepts across all of reality < The first embodiment of concepts (The ones that predated reality) < The narrator (She will be a cute librarian girl) < Maybe the embodiment of the writer? I don't know, I might end up writing the story without the author self insert. People dislike author self inserts
I will now talk about the god tiers.

I used to browse the Superpower wiki as a teen religiously so I loved the idea of a character that is the embodiment of a certain concept. If I remember well, learning about Yukari Yakumo introduced me to the idea of boundaries/dualities or well, 2 concepts that are antonyms of each other (sharp/blunt, cold/hot, death/life) That eventually led me down to become a Touhou fan.
So a lot of my verse revolves around the embodiments of concepts hanging with or fighting mortals and mortals trying to become embodiment of concepts.

Most embodiments of concepts have infinite stats all around. Minus a few exceptions. They are concepts so they won't permanently die unless their concepts are destroyed or they're separated from their concepts.
Each universe has different embodiments of the same concept and concepts operate under an universal scale. So death in one universe might be an eyeless black woman, and a skeleton in the second universe. Not all concepts gain sentience or gain an embodiment. Embodiments are pretty much what happens when a concept starts thinking and gains a physical form.

I love the idea of spatial dimensions, it opens the possibilities for more interesting powers, pocket dimensions and more. But I hate dimensional tiering. Despite that, I still want to use concepts like "infinite directions and mathematical axis" I'd be neat to have a character who's power is to move between all the axis' making it seem like he teleports. So I thought of adding infinite dimensions but their size are unknown and due to the verse having different laws of physics, destroying a timeline, doing infinite damage, destroying a dimension, destroying timelines, destroying dimensions will all be equally strong. Destroying something bigger than infinity will require infinite energy but it will just need more range rather than more strength.
Sadly that might mean that if I ever make a character that's in charge of altering the laws of physics (like an embodiment of physics) they'll be infinite dimensional due to controlling infinite dimensions and existing before he nerfed dimensions but eh, ill probably not make them important or something.
I don't want to add infinite dimensions in the traditional powerscaling sense because everything you can do with dimensions, you can do with alternate universes and I want to make each level of existence feel unique.

Dreams, your brain, your mind, your thoughts, your fantasies are all real and they exist above the universe. When you create something fictional, that thing is still fictional but you indirectly create a world above your own where what you created is real. Your stories are real on places above you.

Everything that is real are a bunch of grapes (Universes) that have fallen off the grape vine onto the floor. All the dreams, all the alternate possible possibilities, all the stories exist on a grapevine, they're still attached to the grapevine. The higher you go on the grapevine, the more illogical that dream or universe is. The grapevine has infinite grapes yet most of them aren't unique, they're copies with minor alterations. Some are identical. The only way to stand out is to fall down the vine.

Dream powers summon the logic of dreams above us but they're limited. They function like normal powers, nothing broken. I plan to make a character that's a sheep girl sleeping inside of the moon, her dream form guards the grapevine and feeds off the grapes.

I still haven't brainstormed on how to add a plane where thoughts, the subsconscious, imagination and the mind are real onto my cosmology. Do I make it the place that's housing the grapevine? I want to focus on dreams since they're cooler than other mind stuff. I'll figure it out later.

Basically all characters in this level have infinite strength but their range can vary. It can be the range of a timeline, a spatial dimension, timelines, spatial dimensions or all of creation.

Everything below was creation. It's all just a giant ball inside of the plane of existence called DescreaciĂłn (Good name, I know) that predates everything, including time and space (Including spatial dimensions), it predates all concepts minus the concepts that always existed. Before space, before everything, there was nothing and afterwards things started to appear once concepts started gaining sentience. The concepts made space and time after being bored of an empty world. One of them made all of creation, the realm that those gods use to entertain themselves.
They're beyond the nature of dimensionality and time, so they would be Low 1-C 5D currently. If Ultima's proposal of beyond dimensionality stuff passes, they might be 1-A Outerversal

DescreaciĂłn is real but it's both a story and a virtual reality simulation to a higher level of existence called NAME IMPENDING where the narrator (Who is a cute librarian girl) exists and narrates and observes everything.
Why is this place both code and a story? It's illogical? Well we already transcended logic. This place is illogical and beyond logic. Also I like both code manipulation and plot manipulation and I couldn't decide whether to make reality code based or a story so I chose both.
This place would be Low 1-C 6D

I would continue but people are knocking on the bathroom door. I'll write later.

I meant high tiers on the tiering system. I can't understand tier 1 at all.
Under the powerscaling brainrot, higher dimensions basically see the lesser one as something fictional.

Multiversal sees infinity as something fictional.

5D sees Multiversal as something fictional.

6D sees 5D as something fictional.

Then you get to infinite dimensions.

Above that, I don't understand it well either.

still thinking. i have some fun ideas to experiment with higher dimensional bulks and gravity (main mcs power is control over gravity, hes gonna make black holes and crap) but the only true god tier will be low 1-C

I'm currently working on a story that includes a very wide variety of hax and comology, I've been planning the story for years and its powerscale started being made a few days before I entered the world of powerscaler and discovered the wiki, many ideas were developed.
Lowest Tier - AP and Dura: 9-B (50Kj or superior) / Speed - Locomotion: SuperHuman (20m/s or superior), Combat: SubsĂ´nic (100m/s) and Attack: SubsĂ´nic+ (300m/s or superior) / Lifting Strenght: Class 5, thinking about downgrading to class 1 = This tier is where most of the characters with the strongest durability and support hax are located, many of the higher tiers also have durability at this level.
Low Tier - AP and Dura: 9-A to 8-A / Speed - Locomotion: SubsĂ´nic to HipersĂ´nic, Combat: SubsĂ´nic+ to HipersĂ´nic+ and Attack: TransĂ´nic to High HipersĂ´nic / Lifting Strenght: Class 100 to Class M = Here are the most basic famous fighters, with the most prominent ones being able to face multiple individuals of the same tier, hax and elemental manipulation are common.
Mid Tier - AP and Dura 7-B to High 6-C / Speed - Locomotion: High HipersĂ´nic+ to Massively HipersĂ´nic+, Combat: Massively HipersĂ´nic to Sub-Relativistic and Attack: Massively HipersĂ´nic+ to Sub-Relativistic+ / Lifting Strenght: Class G to Class T = Interestingly, here are the characters with the least weight in the plot, with the exception of one or the other.

High Tier - AP and Dura: 6-B / Speed - Locomotion: Relativistic, Combat: Relativistic+ and Attack: Light Speed / Lifting Strenght (Class P) = Here the heavyweights begin, from here on out many characters are capable of generating armies of lower tiers, their fights generally leave the planet scarred, there are no notable haxes other than corruption, gravity manipulation and summoning.

Top Tier - AP and Dura: 5-C to 5-B / Speed - Locomotion: Light speed to FTL, Combat: FTL to FTL+ and Attack: FTL+ to Massively FTL / Lifting Strenght: Class E to Class Z = The fights in this tier leave a strong mark on the planet, with each character having several hax that help with versatility, they often leave large marks on the planet and they keep throwing each other in space in their battles reaching approximately the Earth-Moon distance, expect feats such as having Earth impaled, turning Earth's moon into a ring that orbits Earth, and creating an ice moon.

Semi-Divine Tier - AP and Dura 4-C to 4-B / Speed - Many times the speed of light / Lifting Strenght: Big Number = The characters here, when they're not doing speedblitz and one-shots, are fighting their battles in space, generally simple hax, but good enough to protect themselves from tier 9-B's hax spam.

Divine Tier - AP and Dura: 3-B to 3-A and Low 2-C / Speed - Very Fast / Lifting Strenght: huh... = A bunch of sons of bitches who, despite being practically the same thing as the other characters, are capable of hax spam, dura neg, speed blitz, one-shot, all with a very high intelligence to the point of near-omniscience, especially one character who is practically SCP-682, with fewer immortalities (Still incredibly difficult to actually kill), much more intelligent (Although many abilities are similar, I created it long before meeting SCP-682 and its main ability is linked to nature and evolution). and an idiot who is being controlled by a being from a higher dimension, at least 5-D and someone who has a moderate toon force.

Last edited:
I want to make a summary of the power of my verse without the insane ramblings.

Mortals: Varies from Tier 10 to Infinite
Embodiments of concepts on an universal scale: Infinite
Embodiments of concepts throughout all of reality: Low 1-C 5D (Might be Outerversal if the tiering system propositions pass)
Characters on the level of the Narrator: Low 1-C 6D (Might be 1 layer into Outer if the tiering system propositions pass)
Characters on the level of the Author: Low 1-C 7D (The author might or might not exist in the final story. It might be 2 layers into Outer)

So they get gaped by Gurren Laggan, Touhou (If you buy the "M-theory existing in your verse makes cosmology-destroying characters 11D" wank) SCP and Umineko. They tie with DC.
If the tiering system revisions pass, they might rival Persona.

I'll try to talk less in this thread now.

Hmmmmmm, i guess a roleplay im doing with someone would count as a story. Guess i can share (despite it being a mashup of a bunch of random ass verses, the big three being Touhou, Terraria, and EBF5, along with some OCs. What fun!)

Would it count?

Back