• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to permanently kill a character with High Godly regen?

Fllflourine

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Also assume that you are on the same plane of existence as they are (i.e., you are Tier 2 and they are also Tier 2, but with High Godly regen). Also, seeing as many characters with High Godly regen also have Acausality, what would it take to defeat someone with that combination?

You...don't, most likely. At best you seal them away. But it doesn't look like there is any way to destroy them when there is nothing to destroy.

That can be done through something, like just disabling the opponents ability by directly, as Yamatohime mentioned.

Another way is by implementing a new law / truth / concept / rule that states as much as "existing for that character is impossible" so that each time in the very instant the character begins to exist again the law instantly denies its existence again.

Both of those methods essentially depend on a characters Regenerationn / immortality ability to be weaker than the ability used to block it though.

You don't. Elder God Demonbane killed Nyarlethotep over 400+ million times and she still kept regenerating. EGD is High 1-A compared to Nya's Tier 1-A.

Case by case basis: You need to look at verse mechanics, I know in Dies Irae for example having no concept of death means high godly Regenerationn but if you decided to pull something like Ren's time stop and manipulate death where it DNExist then bam that Regenerationn is gone.

I would say a mix of God-Tier Conceptual Manipulation and absurdly overpowered Regenerationn Negation

Would time travel work? Kill the mother of said being, therefore the being never have existed. Hence being defeated. Assuming of course there is a mother.....yeah very dependent on the circumstances

No. High-Godly Regenerationn is the ability to regenerate even after being erased from existence

Ultima Reality said:
No. High-Godly Regenerationn is the ability to regenerate even after being erased from existence
You see this is why I should read up on what it is before commenting

You sure have no idea of how High-Godly Work.

A High-Godly can regenerate if them, their soul, their disembodied consciousness and their entire Verse are erased from existence.

Its very simple. Conceptual erasure. Mars Demonbane would be erased by Yog-Sothoth easily. He won't just survive because of high godly regen. No regen is absolute. High godly regen is nothing to a 1-A.

Same goes for Nyarlathotep. I did say after that high godly regen is nothing to a 1-A.

@Heusito Yes.

would that girl who can kill concepts be able to bypass high godly regen despite just being at the lowest rank of tier 2?

if she can't kill someone who lack the concept of death then I doubt she can kill someone who can regenerate from absolutely nothing.

I've been thinking for a short while and thought maybe an ability like the nullification of effect, paradoxical destruction, boundary manipulation, reality overwrite or something like Made in Heaven's abilities might work.. but I'm begining to have alot of doubts these will do anything

Back