• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Howard Riche Vs Aaron Bridges

The Guy Who Has Seen It All

Vs

Howard Riche, the luckiest man alive

Howard gets luck, but not crazy luck. (I.E. He might trip out of the way of a blow, and he might hit his opponent with ricochet, but no meteors are going to fall from the sky, Aaron's gun isn't going to blow up in his face, no earthquakes are going to happen, no one is going to have a convenient heart attack, ect.)

Still betting on Howard, altough with plenty of difficulty. Aaron has seen it all, but he never seen someone as lucky as Howard. Also, even without crazy luck, Howard's luck is still too much for Aaron. It'd be funny to see a fight between the two, but I don't think that Aaron can beat Howard.

The funny thing is, both are bastards that are extremely hard to kill. Aaron due to his experience & coincidence, Howard thanks to his luck. Both would make a fantastic world-saving duo.

Yeah. I can imagine it now.

A massive monster is tearing apart New York. Aaron-

"I've seen worse. What we have got to do is..."

Howard has allready rushed foreward and is about to get eaten, when a sinkhole opens up and the monster falls to it's death.

The end. The good guys win.

Back