• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With equal stats, higher reiatsu isn't really an option, pretty sure .

No idea about the 5th sense genjutsu thing, not a big naruto expert.
Well even Soul physiology has unconventional Resistance to mind manipulation. Character needs to directly affect the Soul to use mind Manipulation on Uryu.

Alright, ty.
Voting Sasuke for Genjutsu(which he absolutely uses in character against people w/o superior Dojutsu or a Jinchuuriki like Nard.
What exact forms of Genjutsu does Sasuke usually start out with?, since I know Genjutsu can apply multiple different effects onto people, ranging from illusions, inducement of pain or even complete mind manipulation.

Sasuke genjutsus to test people who aren’t auto resistant and mostly likes to analyze at the start.

Kidd pulls metal to make a mech or metal limbs and tends to cqc or in his most recent fights pulls out his railgun from the start against someone he knows is strong.
the sasuke that got the rinnegan during the war does not really use genjutus, he uses the teleportation ability

Well even Soul physiology has unconventional Resistance to mind manipulation. Character needs to directly affect the Soul to use mind Manipulation on Uryu.
Oh yeah, you're right, completely forgot that . To my knowledge, the only genjutsu that hit souls is the Kotoamatsukami i think ? The naruto supporters will correct that.

He does against opponents not resistant to it. Even after the war arc.

Sasuke post FKS is observant and likes to feel things out before he makes moves
Isn't Genjustu is useless against edo tensie characters?
Oh yeah, you're right, completely forgot that . To my knowledge, the only jutsu that hit souls is the Kotoamatsukami i think ? The naruto supporters will correct that.
Yeah only that.

He does against opponents not resistant to it. Even after the war arc.

Sasuke post FKS is observant and likes to feel things out before he makes moves
Rinnegan war arc sasuke once he got it stopped using genjutsu, the only moment he used it after he got it was on the bijuu

Alright, ty.

What exact forms of Genjutsu does Sasuke usually start out with?, since I know Genjutsu can apply multiple different effects onto people, ranging from illusions, inducement of pain or even complete mind manipulation.
Just visual illusions at first(except for that one time he put someone to sleep and read their memories in Hiden.)

Kidd's techniques:
Slam or punch people with a metal arm that's about the size of him, maybe twice as large, not sure, it can vary.
Throw a letter on you (S or N) that pins you to the wall, afterwards he rams you with a giant metal bull.
Uses a giant railgun that he can fire multiple times in quick succession (see here).

Does his Genjustu ever shown to work on Souls ?
We have it accepted that their Chakra is innately attached to their souls.

Sharingan Genjutsu also works by forcing the users chakra into someone to manipulate senses.
Rinnegan war arc sasuke once he got it stopped using genjutsu, the only moment he used it after he got it was on the bijuu
He used it on the Bijuu and Sakura. The only person who got involved that he didn’t use it on was Naruto because of Jinchuuriki resistance.

Edos are just souls attached to an artificial body so yes there are feats via Kabuto, Itachi, and Sasuke himself
Except for Shinsui technique of course, it's exceptional. Also did kabuto uses Genjustu on Edo? I forgot.

Also Sasuke couldn't put that dinosaur under Genjustu because of it was Edo if i am correct.

Except for Shinsui technique of course, it's exceptional. Also did kabuto uses Genjustu on Edo? I forgot.

Also Sasuke couldn't put that dinosaur under Genjustu because of it was Edo if i am correct.
Kabuto used sound genjutsu iirc

Sasuke also couldn't use genjutsu on someone that lacked physical eyes , so , can he use it on a pure soul that doesn't have a physical body ?:unsure: With the rules of the fight, he might.

yes, Genjutsu is inherently tied Yin release which entirely the spiritual aspect of chakra, with yang being physical, sharingan genjutsu has been to show to effect the tailed beast while they exist in entirely separate plane, as well as later on even effecting things that are dead, like later in his life when the base sharingan was used to control a deceased bird.

Except for Shinsui technique of course, it's exceptional.
I mean Koto is powerful because it’s mind control with no way of knowing you were being affect. It doesn’t have a special ability to affect things no other Genjutsu can.
Also did kabuto uses Genjustu on Edo? I forgot.
Ye a sound one on Edo Itachi and Sasuke iirc
Not because it was an Edo

Man 4km is rough. If uryu doesn’t close early, sasuke is ridiculously creative with his genjutsu so there’s that

That doesn’t stop sasuke from putting him under genjutsu though.
It does tbh bleach characters primarily don't fight using eye sight. So it would be difficult for him to catch him a genjustu and even if he does he'd still find him
0645-009_1.png

Also kabuto even says sensing his chakra would allow you to find him even while under his genjustu. So reiastu sense could be used still.
0580-007.png

Even if he's full under genjustu blute vien could still protect him from any attacks

It does tbh bleach characters primarily don't fight using eye sight. So it would be difficult for him to catch him a genjustu and even if he does he still find him
Even if they dont primarily use their eyes they still look at the people they’re fighting which is enough to get caught in GJ.
0645-009_1.png

Also kabuto even says sensing his chakra would allow you to find him even while under his genjustu. So reiastu sense could be used still.
0580-007.png
Kabuto is not at all talking in that panel😭
Even if he's full under genjustu blute vien could still protect him from any attacks
Not hax which is what Sasuke’s mostly about anyways.

yes, Genjutsu is inherently tied Yin release which entirely the spiritual aspect of chakra, with yang being physical, sharingan genjutsu has been to show to effect the tailed beast while they exist in entirely separate plane, as well as later on even effecting things that are dead, like later in his life when the base sharingan was used to control a deceased bird.
RIGHT! The Tailed Beasts are made entirely out of Chakra, and even YM Obito could control one with regular MS Genjutsu!

Back