• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, regardless if the genjutsu would work or not (i assumed it worked and voted for Sasuke before i realised the starting distance and switched on Uryu) , as long as the starting distance stay the same, my vote is still on Uryu.

There will be a constant barrage of 1200+ arrows that can home on them coming for them, and with speed equal, there is no way for either of the opponents to dodge them all especially if they try getting closer ( and it's not like Uryu will stay on the same spot, he can sense them ), and a single hit is GG because Soul hax, much like Ichigo.

And anything beside Genjutsu will be useless thank to AT .

Well, regardless if the genjutsu would work or not (i assumed it worked and voted for Sasuke before i realised the starting distance and switched on Uryu) , as long as the starting distance stay the same, my vote is still on Uryu.

There will be a constant barrage of 1200+ arrows that can home on them coming for them, and with speed equal, there is no way for either of the opponents to dodge them all especially if they try getting closer ( and it's not like Uryu will stay on the same spot, he can sense them ), and a single hit is GG because Soul hax, much like Ichigo.

And anything beside Genjutsu will be useless thank to AT .
Think you’re over estimating how much that range advantage really matters.

For one Sasukes Susanoo can tank the arrows while he flies to clear the distance pretty fast.

Two Sasuke can swap Uryu with one of the Arrows coming his way using Amenotejikara and bring him Close quarters. Or Sasuke swaps places with an object Uryu has with him and is on top of him now.

There will be a constant barrage of 1200+ arrows that can home on them coming for them,
Sasuke's susanoo is a pretty big amp, it will give him good defensive options against Danmaku like this
and with speed equal, there is no way for either of the opponents to dodge them all especially if they try getting closer
This is more reliant on travel speed, and if travel speed is equalized to what end, is it equalized to the fastest person or the slowest. Because Rinnegan Sasuke can cover 4KM super quickly.

and a single hit is GG because Soul hax, much like Ichigo.
Unless its in a vital spot then no, Naruto characters have shown to still keep going despite having pieces of their soul missing. the reason why i had this as stronger wincon for Ichigo is because Ichigo straight up has massive AOE energy attacls

Regarding whether genjutsu can affect edo tensei, there's no limitation to what a specific genjutsu can affect besides IT. Sasuke and Itachi escaped Kabuto's genjutsu by casting genjutsu on each other after all

Gonna be that guy... Sasuke uses amaterasu leading to a draw. I'm not sure about the exact mechanics of the antithesis but if he's only transferring damage the flames would still stick to him. If the flames are transferred sasuke easily puts them out

Gonna be that guy... Sasuke uses amaterasu leading to a draw. I'm not sure about the exact mechanics of the antithesis but if he's only transferring damage the flames would still stick to him. If the flames are transferred sasuke easily puts them out
Here's the explanation of what The Antithesis's capabilities are.

It's explained to "reverse anything that has already happened" between two designated targets. This would include the application of fire onto Uryu since that's an action which has occurred between two designated targets (Sasuke to Uryu), meaning Uryu could "reverse" that and apply Amaterasu onto Sasuke while removing Amaterasu off of himself in the process.

Also since Uryu's a quincy he could just deconstruct the Amaterasu with his Matter Manipulation as well.

Amaterus can't burn souls. Beside I am pretty sure he can just dodge that shit with his ease. He can return the damage if he ever gets hit.

If Uryu sends 1.2k arrows at him, can't Sasuke just swap places?
Then what ? Uryu gets damaged and reverses the damage on Sasuke. Beside Sasuke pretty much runs out of chakra as far as I have seen. Uryu should have more stamina. Sasuke can't just Regenerate endlessly.

Oh also Uryu arrows damages souls. Sasuke can't Regenerate his soul as far as I remember. Is there any feats for that ?

Unless its in a vital spot then no, Naruto characters have shown to still keep going despite having pieces of their soul missing. the reason why i had this as stronger wincon for Ichigo is because Ichigo straight up has massive AOE energy attacls
A weaker Uryu could already blow off limbs and make massive holes in people with a single arrow. His arrows can explode on impact and deal damage on a much larger area than the penetration point.

I'm voting Uryu, Antithesis is just too strong and they have almost zero way around it, even Genjutsu can be pretty easily countered with it and that's assuming Genjutsu would even work on Uryu given his unconventional resistance.

Uryu can also damage the things around him and take that damage and give it to sasuke
He has done that or it's a possibility? Is it in character for him to do that?
Here's the explanation of what The Antithesis's capabilities are.

It's explained to "reverse anything that has already happened" between two designated targets. This would include the application of fire onto Uryu since that's an action which has occurred between two designated targets (Sasuke to Uryu), meaning Uryu could "reverse" that and apply Amaterasu onto Sasuke while removing Amaterasu off of himself in the process.

Also since Uryu's a quincy he could just deconstruct the Amaterasu with his Matter Manipulation as well.
Hmm, no dice then.
Amaterus can't burn souls. Beside I am pretty sure he can just dodge that shit with his ease. He can return the damage if he ever gets hit.
It can burn chakra which is spiritual energy. I don't see why it can't burn souls and also, Uryu is a quincy.

Dodging amaterasu would require him being faster than the caster's perception. Sasuke is the one with the amps here not to mention the sharingan with it's analytical prediction that near precognition itself with varying levels going from 1T - 3T, mangekyou, eternal mangekyou but amaterasu doesn't matter anymore as it seems.
Uryu would just re-reverse their positioning again with The Antithesis.
I was under the impression it was limited to damage transferal. Damn, if you don't resist causality hax and have no hax of your own, you need a freaking tank for this guy.

He has done that or it's a possibility? Is it in character for him to do that?

I was under the impression it was limited to damage transferal. Damn, if you don't resist causality hax and have no hax of your own, you need a freaking tank for this guy.
he can do it, yes, not exactly in character, but im just saying things he could do

na, it transfers "Events that have taken place" so is not just damage but anything really.

No, it says he reverses any event between two targets. In this case the only target is himself
He shoots, sasuke uses the TP to change places, Uryu takes his arrows and reverses the damage OR he reverses the event of sasuke changing places in the first place.

also my answer was to the person asking if Uryu can transfer damage that he receives from his own attacks, with the answer being yes

It can burn chakra which is spiritual energy. I don't see why it can't burn souls and also, Uryu is a quincy.
Itachi used Amaterus on Edo Nagato but we don't see any soul damage on Nagato.

Uryu Blut is made up of Reishi amateurs should bypass that which needs soul manipulation.
Dodging amaterasu would require him being faster than the caster's perception.
Speed is equal and Uryu speed technique can do that easily. 6th Sense still gives better reaction speed
Sasuke is the one with the amps here not to mention the sharingan with it's analytical prediction that near precognition itself with varying levels going from 1T - 3T, mangekyou, eternal mangekyou but amaterasu doesn't matter anymore as it seems.
Also just so that you know Blut has 5X amp and SS has higher amp for Absorbing reishi from surrounding environment. It will scale above his normal AP.

Sasuke is not losing chakra that quick lol
Mind telling me how many times can he spam his swapping ability without running out of chakra ?

Well war arc he had failed beasts amp. I don't remember his limits regarding that. Current Boruto Sasuke does runs out pretty quickly though

He shoots, sasuke uses the TP to change places, Uryu takes his arrows and reverses the damage OR he reverses the event of sasuke changing places in the first place.

also my answer was to the person asking if Uryu can transfer damage that he receives from his own attacks, with the answer being yes
I can concede on reversing the teleportation but I fail to see how he will transfer damage from his own attack to Sasuke. The description of his ability is reversing events between two targets. In the case he is hit by his own attack, the only target in that case is him so there's nothing to reverse.

I can concede on reversing the teleportation but I fail to see how he will transfer damage from his own attack to Sasuke. The description of his ability is reversing events between two targets. In the case he is hit by his own attack, the only target in that case is him so there's nothing to reverse.
He reverses events between two target it's never mentioned he can't reverse the damage of his own attack to another target.

Uryu swapped his damage on Jugram. It never stated or implied he was only able to do that because it was Jugram damage him.

Uryu will be reversing the “event” Sasuke did to make Uryu harm himself with his own attack.

He reverses events between two target it's never mentioned he can't reverse the damage of his own attack to another target.

Uryu swapped his damage on Jugram. It never stated or implied he was only able to do that because it was Jugram damage him.
At the end of their battle. Jugram told Uryu to swapped all of his wounds onto Jugram himself (who was in a state of dying) so he could healed himself up and Uryu didn’t took upon him the effect of Auswhalen which were making Jugram die. So yes Uryu can swapped between two events or just one target in particular. Jugram did also swapped back to Uryu his own attacks during the battle and Uryu still was able to swapped back the damage to Jugram.

he is reversing the damage he takes and gives it to something else, the event is the taking of the damage, then he chooses 2 targets, 1 being him and the other sasuke

Jugram = dying (silver on heart killing him)

Uryu = injured in wound battles

Uryu use Antithesis.

Jugram = dying (silver on heart killing him) condition was not swapped to Uryu.

Uryu = 100% healed up. Took no bad status from Jugram’s health bar.

Uryu Blut is made up of Reishi amateurs should bypass that which needs soul manipulation.
Isn't blut just sending and hardening Reishi through the veins? Chakra is spiritual energy and amaterasu burns it. No reason why it won't burn through
Speed is equal and Uryu speed technique can do that easily. 6th Sense still gives better reaction speed
Which is why I said he ain't dodging. I don't recall Quincies having shunpo so what speed technique (no seriously, my bleach knowledge is outta whack)? Where's this said? At best it's higher perception but doesn't translate to reaction and sharingan still>>
Also just so that you know Blut has 5X amp and SS has higher amp for Absorbing reishi from surrounding environment. It will scale above his normal AP.
Thought OP designates no one shotting or blitzing amps that make it a stomp?

Hmm, I want to refute but I'm not sure. Meh, GJ gg

Isn't blut just sending and hardening Reishi through the veins? Chakra is spiritual energy and amaterasu burns it. No reason why it won't burn through

Which is why I said he ain't dodging. I don't recall Quincies having shunpo so what speed technique (no seriously, my bleach knowledge is outta whack)? Where's this said? At best it's higher perception but doesn't translate to reaction and sharingan still>>

Blut has been shown to give resistance to extreme temperatures

Hyrenkyaku, a high speed movement for the quincy, all the races have their own special High speed movement

The 5x amp of blut is to durability and the other technique is him absorbing reishi/matter to increase his own stats

also Uryus perception is very good.

Isn't blut just sending and hardening Reishi through the veins?
Nah just check the new season. You will get some idea. It's hard to explain.
Chakra is spiritual energy and amaterasu burns it. No reason why it won't burn through
Not all chakra is Spiritual energy. It's just Jutsu are like that. I mean it has zero feats for burning through spiritual matter. Additionally no statement as far as I remember
6th sense still better because sharingan only reacts to what it can see.
5X is not one shot but 7x by current standards. 5X should work
Not really. Beside one more thing that Uryu arrows might not damage himself because of blut.

Also Sasuke runs out of fuel for spamming his rennegan multiple times. Unlike Sasuke Uryu can just absorb surrounding Reishi to replenish his energy just like how sage mode Naruto works.

Now that it's come to this... Genjutsu gg is the only thing left unless real hardcore Naruto supporters show up. I'm only arguing based on my knowledge of the HST which has simply accumulated dust for bleach and Naruto and is basically nonexistent in relation to one piece

Back