• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doomsday, while the Hulk continues to get stronger with no defined limit as he gets angrier, Doomsday's ability to adapt to any situation should eventually win out

Even if Hulk was to kill Doomsday woudnt Hulk get infected by the virus....said virus is to speed up it's affects if the subject is angry.

Doom-Hulk wins.

Dude, you just commented 25 days after the last one and all you say is that. I dunno about the rules since I never got around to reading it yet but I remember people calling something like this as "necroing a thread that's long dead" and it's looked down upon. Also, you didn't give anything to support why which makes your comment, pretty much useless.

My gahd. Dat necroing. DBZMLP12345, this thread was last replied to January 5. That's a long time ago.

Anyways, Lejon123!, Jockey-1337 and DBZMLP12345, add a reason on why <insert character here> would win.

Well, Hulk at his best has an advantage due to AP, then again, Doomsday has a ridiculous advantage in Speed, the guy who made this should've equalized speed, this might be a speed stomp in Doomsdays favor

Foxthefox1000 said:
I say Hulk
Please add a reason for your choice so your vote is counted.

Also, please check the date. The match was made a year ago, and the last comment was in august 1. That, I think counts as necroing.

Well where here now I go for Hulk at first but then doomsday comes back immune to punching but then the hulk could get mader so on second thought inconclusive inless the hulk ages out.

You guys do know this is a stomp thread right, due to speed not being equal? Also, it's very, very old and outdated?

If you wish for a debate on these guys, I'd suggest making a new thread instead.

Gemmysaur said:
You guys do know this is a stomp thread right, due to speed not being equal? Also, it's very, very old and outdated?

If you wish for a debate on these guys, I'd suggest making a new thread instead.
Ok I will do that when I get home from the orthodontist

Gemmysaur said:
It's not a stomp thread, The Hulk has significantly higher AP and Durability, honestly Doomsday's much better speed is the only reason he has a chance.

I will agree to it being outdated though.

Wait the guy that adapts to anything clearly wins serioulsy be realistic and logicall (although the characters are'nt logical and realistic LMFAO) Honestly there is no such thing as infinte anger http://www.answers.com/Q/Is_there_a_limit_on_anger but the power of evolution is infinte the big green dummy has to literally vaporize doomsday to win because doomsday will keep evolving untill hulk's anger caps and win it does the big green guy is done.

I always had an issue with the argument that "Hulk's anger would eventually max out." I mean, they're assuming Hulk's mind is wired the same way as a normal humans, even though it has been shown numerous occasions that Hulk's body is severely different from the human body. Also, having your anger max out has only been proven with humans, as said in that link, and Hulk isn't exactly human. He's classified as a "Human Mutate" meaning that their is something than defines him as something more than human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back