• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am officially running for administration on this wiki.

As long as you've got that wall, fam, you're golden.

In all seriousness, you should probably get this highlighted by someone. That way, when the admins eventually log in, they'll see this and give you their blessing (or not, but you get the point).

I kinda want to be an Admin (If only so I don't have to go to the trouble of asking an Admin to close my Threads or delete my shitty pages)

MLPlover2011 said:
Maybe I want to get rid of black it's always on top for unknown reaso
probably a glitch or something, because nobody clicks on it except to comment about why it's on top

MLPlover2011 said:
I want to be admin so I can get rid of Black because it's annoying Eternal Figure and Goosethehonker
Yeah thats why you shouldn't be an Admin, you can't just delete a page because you don't like it (Unless its your page)

No offense to any of you guys, but if your reasons are so, well, petty, for lack of a better term, then I don't think any of you should be admins. An admin should have the Wiki's legitimately best interests at heart, like Max does, while your reasons boil down to "I want to able to do stuff without having to ask for it".

Which is a fair complaint, and again, I don't mean to be insulting to any of you, but I know that if I was a bureaucrat I would look for a bit more than that if I wanted to appoint someone.

Crabwhale said:
No offense to any of you guys, but if your reasons are so, well, petty, for lack of a better term, then I don't think any of you should be admins. An admin should have the Wiki's legitimately best interests, like Max does, while your reasons boil down to "I want to able to do stuff without having to ask for it".
Which is a fair complaint, and again, I don't mean to be insulting to any of you, but I know that if I was a bureaucrat I would look for a bit more than that if I wanted to appoint someone.
Yep. I never ask for any authority because in my opinion, I'm not responsible enough. Well, I just ask for enough to do something.

Eternal figure said:
Well I do wanna make this place better, but also personal stuff too
Obviously, but still. These sorts of things should always be approached first with a professional mindset. I've never seen Max really complain about having to have someone else delete his profiles or close his threads. And as much as anyone can be a stand-up bloke (or blokess), the little things are what stick to people.

Crabwhale said:
Eternal figure said:
Obviously, but still. These sorts of things should always be approached first with a professional mindset. I've never seen Max really complain about having to have someone else delete his profiles or close his threads. And as much as anyone can be a stand-up bloke (or blokess), the little things are what stick to people.
If I was in charge of this wiki... I have no idea what I would do, to be honest.

Thehonestone said:
Crabwhale said:
Eternal figure said:
If I was in charge of this wiki... I have no idea what I would do, to be honest.
Probably kill us all, but that's ok, cause I most likely would too.

Crabwhale said:
No offense to any of you guys, but if your reasons are so, well, petty, for lack of a better term, then I don't think any of you should be admins. An admin should have the Wiki's legitimately best interests at heart, like Max does, while your reasons boil down to "I want to able to do stuff without having to ask for it".
Well what else would I do, police the other users into conforming to my image of what the Wiki should be? cause that sounds like a kinda dickish thing to do, but I would also help other users if they asked,for instance, if someone needed a Thread closed or a page locked, or deleted (Provided it was their page), I don't really see what the other Admins are doing to change the Wiki

Crabwhale said:
i've never wanted to be one, i was just saying

Uselessnoob245 said:
Crabwhale said:
i've never wanted to be one, i was just saying
Didn't neceasarily mean you buddy.

Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Well what else would I do, police the other users into conforming to my image of what the Wiki should be? cause that sounds like a kinda dickish thing to do, but I would also help other users if they asked,for instance, if someone needed a Thread closed or a page locked, or deleted (Provided it was their page), I don't really see what the other Admins are doing to change the Wiki
No, I didn't mean becoming Shitler in the process, but still, I wouldn't venture to say that the current state of the admins (being almost entirely inactive except when asked or if it's Rodri) is much better.

The Admins here just seem like average users, which is what they should be doing, I don't think they should be setting up nonesnsical rules that would just end up turing this Wiki into another VS Battle Wiki, I don't know how an Admin could fix the Wiki without playing Shitler

I don't think your allowed to do that without the permission of the original creators of the profiles in question

Yeah but I think its best to respect their profiles and leave them alone

To be honest, none of you are fit to be Admins and this is just my Opinion and it seem to be just an excuse to gain higher power or authority over other users and feel superior to others.

Im not saying im fit to be an Admin but these reasons are just assasine at best.

To be honest its time to kick the bucket, this wiki has been long dead ever since the Golden Age expired, and that Golden Age Expirationn is when Alexcar3000, Bread and other similar users of JBW left, im just sticking here just to see the apocalypse of this wiki itself.

It was good at first, but all good things must come to an end and it already has.

Comet-Hale-Boop said:
To be honest, none of you are fit to be Admins and this is just my Opinion and it seem to be just an excuse to gain higher power or authority over other users and feel superior to others.
Im not saying im fit to be an Admin but these reasons are just assasine at best.

To be honest its time to kick the bucket, this wiki has been long dead ever since the Golden Age expired, and that Golden Age Expirationn is when Alexcar3000, Bread and other similar users of JBW left, im just sticking here just to see the apocalypse of this wiki itself.

It was good at first, but all good things must come to an end and it already has.
Gee whiz, that's a bit pessimistic, ain't it?

Eternal figure said:
he's right though, we're holding on to something that died a long time ago
Honestly, if we're still having fun doing it, then why shouldn't we? Why shouldn't we preserve the last bit of life this website has?

MaxForward said:
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, WE SHALL NEVER LET THIS WEBSITE DIE!
LONG LIVE JBW!
I second that. I'm old enough to have seen these things said on wikis countless times. Yet someome always rekindles the spirit.

Thehonestone said:
MaxForward said:
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, WE SHALL NEVER LET THIS WEBSITE DIE!
LONG LIVE JBW!
I second that. I'm old enough to have seen these things said on wikis countless times. Yet someome always rekindles the spirit.
Goddamn it, every time I hear kindled in any way, shape or form, I think of Dark Souls. TFS Gaming, I blame you.

I do agree though.

Back