• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I hope this one isn't a stomp as well: Accelerator vs. Kurumi Tokisaki

Malox1696 said:
Doesn't time travel require her life span ? And how does she know where and when to go ?
It requiere a part, not all, with almost all her lifespan, she can travel 30 years into the past at best, she has 24h to find and kill accel in the past, it could be enough

Plus she can travel back in time again (she do it two time in Origami arc) if she didn't kill Accel the irst time, add the clones investigation she usually use to have infos and i think that it's possible to Kurumi to Kill accel.

EDIT: I've forgot that she has the Omniscient Angel Rasiel, so she can instantanously know his location

Well shit, in that case....I choose Kurumi.

Just the power-ups in Index is becoming too ridiculous to where I don't even consider Accelerator's ability of vectors part of the catagory anymore in Physics Manipulation.

Wow too bad I'm late to this, but yeah if Kurumi is in peak than she has Rasiel, and in that case there is no chance of Accelerator winning since she would know everything about all his powers.

Kurumi is definitely not going to know how Accelerators powers work unless she has feats of seeing something that complex.

Pre Accel is the biggest jobber second to Gilgamesh. I don't see him winning this unless he for some reason levels the continent immediately, which if it's in character, there's no way he'd do so.

I doubt it would be fair. Maybe if it was Jobber Form Accel but even then I'd vote for Accel because if she can't immediately instant kill him he'd probably level the entire battlefield.

The Causality said:
It requiere a part, not all, with almost all her lifespan, she can travel 30 years into the past at best, she has 24h to find and kill accel in the past, it could be enough

Plus she can travel back in time again (she do it two time in Origami arc) if she didn't kill Accel the first time, add the clones investigation she usually use to have infos and i think that it's possible to Kurumi to Kill accel.

EDIT: I've forgot that she has the Omniscient Angel Rasiel, so she can instantanously know his location
How would she gather info ? Ask him ? This is sba

With no info on where and when (as we still don't know his origins, name and age in the novel too) how is she gonna pint point the time before he gained the ability ? How many tries would it take ?

btw i see rasiel is not mentioned in her 7a so i think it's not valid

According to OP, Kurumi is in her respective peak, so her strongest form which is noted Unknown (but supposed to be High 7-A anyway since it's the same Kurumi but with Rasiel). Rasiel give her his location instantanously.

But that form does not have access to other powers, at least from what the profile has (it lacks" all prior ability" after the |)

btw wouldn't that form be at least 6c ?

Malox1696 said:
But that form does not have access to other powers, at least from what the profile has (it lacks" all prior ability" after the |)
Nah, the "|" is usually used for an other key, the mention "all the previous power" isn't needed in some case, plus she only ruse rasiel alongside her usual Spirit form.

Pretty not, Rasiel don't add power or at leasyt for now, we have no other feats or evidence of her being 6-C

Malox1696 said:
She does indeed have access to all of her previous abilities as she never lost her Sephira Crystal when she took the other one.

Back