• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I met a Saitama-tard earlier today.

I met a Saitama ****** while looking at the comments. He told me this:

"Saitama is a gag character"

"Anyone Saitama challenges will lose since hes LIMITLESS"

"Saitama is omnipotent since he doesn't have a limit"

"Saitama can move at infinite speed!"

"Saitama is stronger than Kami Tenchi, TOAA and everyone in Fiction!!11!"

"I'm not advocating for Saitama. I'm just mad that you're underplaying him!"

"Saitama's ability is to one punch anyone, so he'll win against anyone"

"Saitama's strongest punch was confirmed to be half the big bang" (He couldn't give me a source btw)

"Saitama has infinite durability, so any attacks will be meaningless"

Could someone give me some bleach?

EDIT: His username and prifle pic was Asriel Dreemurr, and he was dead-on serious. He said that Saitama could also beat Bill Cipher since he doesn't believe that Bill can reality warp. Then he proceeds to compare Bill to Sans and types 'F****' in everyone of his comments.

I once saw a guy on youtube saying "Goku would be able to beat Saitama if Saitama wasn't a gag character, but since he is a gag character, Goku's power will be reduced to around the same level of power that Saitama's enemies have, which means he'll be one punched."

^ That's a new one

I usually just see the gag character argument more than the he's limitless one these days

when the anime came out (since mainstream viewers didnt know a manga existed) everyone was going to the twitters and youtube saying saitama would beat goku and superman at the same time since if his punches touches you die right away and that he could destroy the universe with one punch if he wanted.

I cant' ******* wait till the ending of OPM where Saitama is shown to beyond even the Gods of his universe and is at least tier 2-A.

and STILLL no hax.

AquaWaifu said:
I cant' ******* wait till the ending of OPM where Saitama is shown to beyond even the Gods of his universe and is at least tier 2-A.

and STILLL no hax.
It be funny if it was revealed Saitama had a form of Plot Manipulation this whole time, which is why he never lost and one shots everything.

That's actually a good point, most Saitama fanboys don't realize that if Saitama was that powerful, it would only make things worst for him due to how haxed his opponents would be.

You think all of that is enough for you to need bleach? Please, I've seen OPM fanboys argue that Boros is star level because the name of his final attack is collapsing STAR roaring cannon

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, around 2015 to early 2016, I was the cringiest and most stupid person in the internet at the time.
Ehh it's ok, we're all idiots. Just that some idiots are less so than others, none of us are truely smart.

Back