• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans2345

He/Him
Alexcar3000, iambreadman32, maxwellFISH, destructiondemon

I miss them all i just think of the good old times back in the day we had.....

i miss you all dearly

Alex was last active only a little over a week ago, why are you acting like hes dead.

to be fair alex has changed ALOT for the worse. if sans remembers maxwelfish and breadman then he probably knew alex back when he was wasn't intolerable

Yellowpig10 said:
to be fair alex has changed ALOT for the worse. if sans remembers maxwelfish and breadman then he probably knew alex back when he was wasn't intolerable
Yeah its been a while since i seen alex in the chat room kinda sad that the chat room is dead now since the discord was created it has become somewhat of a baren wasteland of nothing

Yellowpig10 said:
He was even worse in September. He was sending death threats for no apparent reason, spamming edgy stuff and it resulted in him getting banned for a month. Now he just spams aA every few weeks

MaxForward said:
Yellowpig10 said:
He was even worse in September. He was sending death threats for no apparent reason, spamming edgy stuff and it resulted in him getting banned for a month. Now he just spams aA every few weeks
Yeah, he told Christian to die and then said death is a good thing

Uselessnoob245 said:
MaxForward said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Yeah, he told Christian to die and then said death is a good thing
Yeah ale is just edgy ovo

He did not used to be like that, he has changed for the worse more than the better

He used to be happy go lucky back in the day now he is just edgy and posts gore and edgy pictures

I don't care what made him say that or why he said it, its wrong either way.

Lashing out at other people because you don't feel good is wrong no matter what it is that happened to you.

Don't know why Alex told Christian to die for no apparent reason. Well it's his fault that he was blocked for a month and got stripped of his Moderator status. He deserves it.

Ay, glad to know someone misses me. Sorry that I haven't been active, and if I'm honest I don't intend on being active any more, but you've given me a lot of great memories and we had some solid times in the past! You and Bread and Alex made this experience great.

Side note, what happened to Alex??? Y'all are not holding him to the highest regard from what I see

MaxwelFISH said:
Ay, glad to know someone misses me. Sorry that I haven't been active, and if I'm honest I don't intend on being active any more, but you've given me a lot of great memories and we had some solid times in the past! You and Bread and Alex made this experience great.

Side note, what happened to Alex??? Y'all are not holding him to the highest regard from what I see
Your back?

MaxwelFISH said:
No, we don't, he stepped over the edge last year and told Christian Higdon to kill himself. He got banned for a month, once he came back things were really cold between him and a large chunk of the community, but I think things have gotten better, there hasn't been any drama with him for the last few months.

With that aside though, its good to see you back, we haven't gotten to know eachother, but I'm a new staff memeber here, if you plan on staying a while longer, I would advise you to get to know the newer staff members.

MLPlover2011 said:
We need more staff
Ummmm, no we don't. Me, Crab, and Rodri alone were maintaining the site just fine back in 2018 when Cope was dead, Ryu was somewhere else, and all the other admins were in the void. If anything we need less staff.

Back