• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seol404 said:
No, we don't, he stepped over the edge last year and told Christian Higdon to kill himself. He got banned for a month, once he came back things were really cold between him and a large chunk of the community, but I think things have gotten better, there hasn't been any drama with him for the last few months.
>laughs in Discord<

R.I.P The swarm of godmodes 2016-2018

R.I.P Godmode Arc 2018-2018

I don't know if anyone else remember the chaotic old times in the wiki

There should be a list of the forgotten users. Those who played a big role in the wiki but go dormant and forgotten. They are different from veteran users.

Uselessnoob245 said:
There should be a list of the forgotten users. Those who played a big role in the wiki but go dormant and forgotten. They are different from veteran users.
Opcharmake would be one of them He was the one who wank feasted Logan Paul

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
No, we don't, he stepped over the edge last year and told Christian Higdon to kill himself. He got banned for a month, once he came back things were really cold between him and a large chunk of the community, but I think things have gotten better, there hasn't been any drama with him for the last few months.
>laughs in Discord<
I wonder why alex changed so much he was so happy and helpful in the past now he is just edgy

Something in his personal life. Its probably best not to ask him about it.

MLPlover2011 said:
R.I.P The swarm of godmodes 2016-2018
R.I.P Godmode Arc 2018-2018

I don't know if anyone else remember the chaotic old times in the wiki
I remember godmode arc, As I adopted the wiki for a month (January 27 - April 1 (and made/built my world in JBW ) ) within the Godmode ark timeframe and it was the greatest time of my life in JBW as it was almost Orrorworld this is why most I was so happy! It was a nightmare after April 1! I was sad so sad I wanned to comet game over but I moved on and stayed alive and now I'm happy again! It was actually 1 month and 1 day but okay.

Sans2345 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
to be fair alex has changed ALOT for the worse. if sans remembers maxwelfish and breadman then he probably knew alex back when he was wasn't intolerable
Yeah its been a while since i seen alex in the chat room kinda sad that the chat room is dead now since the discord was created it has become somewhat of a baren wasteland of nothing
I'm sorry as I think that it was kind of my fault... I think it started when Seol and Crabwhale was in the chat, and wanted it to be private (to everyone active in JBW chat) but then I but in, they wanted a private spot so they made a discord server...

Back