• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I noticed something interesting in our forums

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
For every url of user pages, there's a number that follows their username. Apparently, the greater the number, the newer the user is on our forums.

If anyone wants clarity:
User Antvasima, who joined the wiki in 2014 is listed as "user 17"

User sultan, who is rumoured to be our system manager, is "user 1"

User KingNanaya, who's fairly a new member who joined our wiki in December 2022, is "user 27230"

I initially thought that those numbers represented fandom account creation date or first contribution on VSBattles but this turns out to be not the case because Polar Kun has the number 81 (former Bureaucrat who adopted this wiki in 2013), and Ant has the number 17.

So my question is, what do those numbers on our user link mean?[/URL]

This is not something new, this is the fundamental structural aspect of the forums.
The numbers present "the order list of the logged-in users". Which same goes to almost any other attribute of basic forum.

This is not something new, this is the fundamental structural aspect of the forums.
The numbers present "the order list of the logged-in users". Which same goes to almost any other attribute of basic forum.
Our forums have a total of 14000 members, but the number managed to reach over 30000; am I missing something?

You must consider bots, which realistically fall within that range. Additionally, you should factor in banned users as well. As far as I remember there were events of raids years ago, at least from I heard, so it can be realistically like that.

You must consider bots, which realistically fall within that range. Additionally, you should factor in banned users as well. As far as I remember there were events of raids years ago, at least from I heard, so it can be realistically like that.
Bots? Like all of them?

Back