• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I think I'll start an all new wiki specifically made for overpowered characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uselessnoob245 said:
I meant Deadpacito, Not to send a death threat to MaxForward
Please block Uselessnoob245, he sent a death threat to MaxForward and I cannot believe he is still allowed to roam here.

Someone who posts this:

Deadpacito

kill yourself tu cuello deadacito

***** dick te diga cosas al oído

Parasite que tal acuerdes silkao estás conmigowe)

Bump bump bump

Deadpacito

Deserves to be blocked for mentioning "*****" "dick" and telling someone to go kill themselves. It is immature and disrespectful to just post random things that seem borderline insulting on a serious thread.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Someone who posts this:

Deadpacito

Bump bump bump

Deadpacito

Deserves to be blocked for mentioning "*****" "dick" and telling someone to go kill themselves. It is immature and disrespectful to just post random things that seem borderline insulting on a serious thread.
just stop dude

But I forgive you. Don't do something like this again.

Also, We should get one of the options to 5 votes.

Eternal figure said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Someone who posts this:

Deadpacito

Bump bump bump

Deadpacito

just stop dude
I'm just pointing that out. Okay?

Can I pardon myself?

I vote for Overpowered Characters because jokes battle wiki was for jokes not for seriously OP 0.000000000000000000000001% percent of its power.

Deadpacito as reffering as a vote to create JBW. 1 Vote for me, whats the point for jokes when its literally the oringinality of the same thing, Ryukama and all the other admininstrators don't want unoriginal OP Characters, Its a great idea

And I'm not immature and disrespectful thats for stupid 5 year olds like this little bitch Mckmal and The Lyrics was to meant Despacito to Kill itself. I did for fun but I never realized that people were not seeing it the same way as me. He put inapproprite images in my Profile

Uselessnoob245 said:
I vote for Overpowered Characters because jokes battle wiki was for jokes not for seriously OP 0.000000000000000000000001% percent of its power.
Deadpacito as reffering as a vote to create JBW. 1 Vote for me, whats the point for jokes when its literally the oringinality of the same thing, Ryukama and all the other admininstrators don't want unoriginal OP Characters, Its a great idea
I'm not calling you out for the vote itself-- I actually have no problem when you say "Deadpacito".

I called you out for what else you said: "kill yourself" "*****" and "dick"

Please don't say those words again.

Uselessnoob245 said:
And I'm not immature and disrespectful thats for stupid 5 year olds like this little bitch Mckmal and The Lyrics was to meant Despacito to Kill itself. I did for fun but I never realized that people were not seeing it the same way as me. He put inapproprite images in my Profile
Even so, what did Despacito ever do to you?

Also, that name's familiar. The same dude said on VS Battles that Sonic's Solaris feats should not be included because of how bad the game was.

Also, he created like 70 sockpuppet accounts just to troll the staff. I theorized that the Fandom Staff trying to block him accidentally caused the glitch of the followed threads.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
I'm not calling you out for the vote itself-- I actually have no problem when you say "Deadpacito".
I called you out for what else you said: "kill yourself" "*****" and "dick"

Please don't say those words again.
Boo ******* hoo, nobody cares. None of those words were being used in an actual death threat, so ain't nobody going to stop anyone from using them. If you want a swear-free envrioment, then go stick yourself in a safe space for the rest of your life. At the sheer fact that you interpreted Useless' joke as a genuine threat to Max's life, you'd be doing society a favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back