• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Maintenance Help Request

I am similarly willing to assist, if you need simple manpower. I deliberately don't tread on JBW but can assist with the project of fixing it for a time- if you wanted to revoke whatever roles would be necessary afterwards, I think that would be fine.

omg sorry for late reply. I'll notify Ryukama and Copetan since they are the only ones who can promote users. Thank you both for the help.

No skin off my back, take your time.

Both of you have been promoted to administrator positions courtesy of Copetan.
Also, I will try to be more active on the forum and on the wiki in the coming weeks but I cannot make promises.

Both of you have been promoted to administrator positions courtesy of Copetan.
Also, I will try to be more active on the forum and on the wiki in the coming weeks but I cannot make promises.
Thanks. I'll start getting some work done.

Some questions on this teething process (shall halt editing further until its done:
  • Should important pages be protected, as they are on VSBW, or is the lack of protection part of the experience
  • Can I be horrifically funny in bringing these pages to standard- I've gone ahead and made an example here that seems nice enough for the joke version of our wiki, but I figured I ought to ask
All I can think of at the moment

Some questions on this teething process (shall halt editing further until its done:
  • Should important pages be protected, as they are on VSBW, or is the lack of protection part of the experience
  • Can I be horrifically funny in bringing these pages to standard- I've gone ahead and made an example here that seems nice enough for the joke version of our wiki, but I figured I ought to ask
All I can think of at the moment
Yes important pages should be locked to prevent vandalism/unwanted edits. Secondly yes if you wish to spice up pages with jokes do go ahead, it is much appreciated.

@Mr._Bambu @IdiosyncraticLawyer would either of you be able to join the Discord? Would be useful for communication with the rest of the staff. Not required though.

My Discord account is public on my Fandom profile, mister_bambu.

Might me easier for you to join via the link on the wiki. Rather than having me invite you.

Gotcha, can do.

UPDATE: Can not do. I don't think I'm cool enough to see the link on the wiki.

evidence of tomfoolery, normally such links are on the right (like so)

Weird, I've sent you a friend request, I'll give you the invite link.

Back