• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ice Queen vs Ant King

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Low 7-B Esdeath and 7-B Meruem

-Speed is equalized

-Location is the same place where Meruem and Netero fought.

-Both have full knowledge of each other

Battle music

I'm really hoping this isn't a stomp. Reading Esdeath's resistances, she should be able to resist fear and madness hax that Nen has. But if it's a stomp, then someone can close it.

Akame ga Kill Esdeath (Divine Gate)
Meruem LR Card (2)

Esdeath: 7 (Schnee One, LSirLancelotDuLacl, Veloxt1r0kore, Ionliosite, Ecstasy Amphetamine, Niccokirby, ViperVillian25)

Meruem: 3 (SpookyShadow, IWELLENDYOU, Strawboi)

Inconclusive:

Passive Death hax I guess? Not sure how that works but apparently he has that.

Esdeath has a massive advantage in almost everything else barring arguably intelligence which really doesn't give him the win when your opponent is over 3x stronger has better range and time stop, but if the passives work then its a stomp.

Schnee One said:
Passive Death hax I guess? Not sure how that works but apparently he has that.
Esdeath has a massive advantage in almost everything else barring arguably intelligence which really doesn't give him the win when your opponent is over 3x stronger has better range and time stop, but if the passives work then its a stomp.
What's her AP? Meruem should be somewhere around 18.5 megatons via barely surviving the Rose Bomb since his AP surpasses his durability. Death hax comes from this: "A prolonged emission of malicious Re can induce uncontrollable dread in those who cannot use Nen, paralysis and if contrasted without Te, even death." It's why it's Limited Death Manip since it takes time and if Esdeath constantly tries to fight past Meruem's Ren barrier.

Yeah I forgot that 18.5 megatons was for his possibly 7-B version. Just curious, what's Esdeath's AP? I can't find it on her page.

That's like the least relevant problem for her since she always plays ranged

That said, he only needs to get within 3KM to use his Nen stuff.

Maybe Es is not going to piss herself. But:

Her ice can be countered by Youpi's energy blast.

Meruem can teleport so trying to freeze him is useless

Her best wincon against Meruem is time stopping and turning him into swiss cheese. If she doesn't turn him into swiss cheese, she gets destroyed by him afterwards because Mahapadma drains all of her stamina.

Good thing she isn't predictable, but Meruem still can analyze her attack patterns like he did with Netero. He straight up played equally with greatest player of chess game of all time by reading rules in 20 minutes. His intellect surpasses Esdeath's tricks. And she likes to play and torture her opponents (not going to work anyway, Meruem had shit eating grin after just cutting his own arm off), giving him advantage

Voting Meruem

The Energy blast isn't strong enough to counter it though

Neither does she drain all of her stamina using it

None of this matters anyway because he just passives it from 3KM away.

Considering she still fights off the entirety of Night Raid in the stadium after doing that....Pretty sure that's enough

You are aware of the AP difference yes?

No.

Meruem in Low 7B scales to 1.46 megatons

Esdeath scales above 5.4

She's almost 4x stronger

I think 7-B Meruem would be better, but whatever. Both have full knowledge of each other so Esdeath knows about is intellect and strategies, Nen, and that she can't get close because she's going to be poisoned.

The problem is, Meruem with En can sense her attacks and her presence. Her aura makes it even worse. https://youtu.be/A3TgBk58eHQ He just teleported to Knuckle and Meleoron to knock them out instantly.

Combined with his intellect, and his own knowledge on Esdeath and her abilities, that she can stop time he's way too dangerous.

Wait, Esdeath has full knowledge on his abilities?

Esdeath time stops at the start and kills him In said case. Since she knows that she dies if she gets close.

So what? What can he even do? Teleport next to her? Then what? Because anything after "Mahapadma" isn't going to hit Esdeath

Esdeath time stops and wales on him. That's my vote assuming it isn't a stomp

Of course it's not a stomp. Meruem is not getting one shotted here by any means.

Esdeath doesn't start with time stop in character. She always plays with her opponents (even against Akame when she was serious and knew she was a threat). Even with time stop, she just talks some shit and stabs opponent's heart. She knows WHO Meruem is, so she can have some "fun". I think. Meruem is always fully serious and never plays with his opponents.

Reminder that Meruem IS going to use Nen if he knows what she does. He rarely uses Nen to amp his body and his feats come mainly from fighting without Nen, because his power is drastic even without it. He can amp his speed, attack power etc. to blitz Esdeath and overpower her in hand to hand combat when he gets close. And it's possible with his range and teleport.

The location is Meruem's tomb (someone better get the reference) and he already knows that place so that may be an advantage too, because of his environment knowledge.

If she doesn't go for the kill at first and decides to play with him she gets destroyed.

He doesn't need to get one shotted though, Esdeath doesn't need to just attack once, hell a fatal strike will one shot since Meruejs regen doesn't cover that

She has full knowledge, she's not playing around.

Idk dude, it took a ******* nuclear bomb (7-B, as written on Netero's profile) to take him down, and that was his weaker state. And he was still conscious after that and survived enough to be revived with Pouf's and Youpi's cells. He is already dying in that state because of poison so I think he can fight for a while even when his heart is stabbed. Full knowledge here sucks though because now when I think about it, Esdeath is going to time stop. Good that Meruem knows about time stop but it only makes him think faster.

The bomb depending on the distance weakens drastically, and it isn't a fatal stabbing strike like Esdeath.

Also, his Low Mid is through consumption

He was like, nearly turned into ash. He didn't even have arms or legs. Remember he was like 10 meters away from Netero when he activated the bomb by stopping his own heart.

I know. I'm not talking about his Regenerationn

His Regenerationn is the only thing stopping Esdeath from stabbing him through the heart and killing him though.

To be fair, Meruem's AP in Low 7-B should be higher than 1.46 megatons since the Rage Blast he did was pretty casual.

LordUrien935 said:
To be fair, Meruem's AP in Low 7-B should be higher than 1.46 megatons since the Rage Blast he did was pretty casual.
Budou's storm was done by literally standing, and Esdeath is>Him

Maybe SpookyShadow is right. Should I switch to 7-B Meruem? Or is it too much in Meruem's favor then? 18.5 Megatons isn't that much of an AP gap, it's actually less than the gap right now.

And Esdeath has her time stop which allows her to just R1 spam him and neg all Nen passives and poison inducement temporarily. How long does her time stop last?

Well Meruem is a little under 3x stronger so Time Stop still works and he doesn't have his regen without consumption, and both have knowledge.

If she has knowledge, Mahapadma and her range means she has all the means to finish off Meruem before he can do much, even with that AP difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back