• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichibe Should Have Universal Range + Other Addtion

Ichibe named the attack “sumn palm of a thousand ri”, and considering the circumstances of Ichibe’s naming if things I see no reason to not take it at face value
Isnt the attack him slapping a mf 1000 ri?
This is the thing

If the only context given is the victim is sent a thousand ri, then I wouldn’t add another definition to it

? Can you try and reword this more clearly
The technique is called "Heavenly Passing Palm of the Thousand Ri"
It's done by slapping away anything it touches for a Thousand Ri
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_6204693a4ddf9/bd5b46395b42caae39eb9838a28e55e6/BLEACH-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-67---p069-%5BaKraa%5D.png

It does not stretch out a thousand ri from what we see. It slaps a person a Thousand Ri away.

I'm taking the statement at face value. What we're given from Ichibe himself is that "whoever gets hit by this moves a thousand ri".

That isn't range.

He even says later "go back another thousand ri"
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_6204693a4ddf9/bd5b46395b42caae39eb9838a28e55e6/BLEACH-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-67---p070-%5BaKraa%5D.png

Back