• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but if speed wasn't equal then could Vegeta kill Ichigo before soul crush happens

Procedes to attack while having the soul passively killed

seems amazing
Yeah, he has supernatural will power so ha can at least move, and from what I was shown, soul crush doesn't kill you immediately, so there are multiple thought based attacks that vegeta can pull off before he dies.

Yeah, he has supernatural will power so ha can at least move, and from what I was shown, soul crush doesn't kill you immediately, so there are multiple thought based attacks that vegeta can pull off before he dies.
Bro Supernatural willpower isn’t going to Jack to stop your soul from getting destroyed if you have no resistance to soul manip/destruction.

Zanpakuto directly attack the soul as well, so even without RC, couldn't they both one shot each other? If Vegeta senses and perceives Ichigo as weaker than him but 'interesting', rather than some random fodder, he'd more then likely let him get into melee range to scrap rather than just shooting a ki blast and negging which is more like a Saiyan/Frieza saga Vegeta thing than Android saga onwards based on what I remember. As for who would land a blow first? Who knows

It depends, if ichigo soul crush is instant, then he wins, if not, vegeta blows him up
It's not instant, well from what I've seen, it starts instantaneously but it takes time to kill, like you don't die immediately, you suffer a little while before you do, and nobody wants to actually counter my points so I still think that vegeta can kiai before he dies to win or at least stalemate.

I think the problem here is that the people stronger people, have stronger soul resistance. So ofc the stronger ones are gonna resist it. You think the author would just make so no one fights a battle, it's simply soul crush gg?
It's not instant, well from what I've seen, it starts instantaneously but it takes time to kill, like you don't die immediately, you suffer a little while before you do, and nobody wants to actually counter my points so I still think that vegeta can kiai before he dies to win or at least stalemate.
Chances of Vegeta noticing he's dying and then saying ah f it, time to destroy the planet = 1.4% (at best).

I think the problem here is that the people stronger people, have stronger soul resistance. So ofc the stronger ones are gonna resist it. You think the author would just make so no one fights a battle, it's simply soul crush gg?

Chances of Vegeta noticing he's dying and then saying ah f it, time to destroy the planet = 1.4% (at best).
He isn't going to destroy the planet, just dirty fireworks ichigo

Ok from the scans I was sent, the victim is very clearly aware that they are being destroyed, they are under fear hax, paralysis, and intense pain I think, so I don't really see how vegeta would not notice this lol. Anyway all vegeta needs to do is glare ichigo to win it's that fast.

If they are under paralysis and fear hax what it makes you think they will say "ah, instead of focusing on my heart being crushed, lemme kill this dude."
He isn't going to destroy the planet, just dirty fireworks ichigo
Above.

Ok from the scans I was sent, the victim is very clearly aware that they are being destroyed, they are under fear hax, paralysis, and intense pain I think, so I don't really see how vegeta would not notice this lol. Anyway all vegeta needs to do is glare ichigo to win it's that fast.
Can you tag the scans.

If they are under paralysis and fear hax what it makes you think they will say "ah, instead of focusing on my heart being crushed, lemme kill this dude."

Above.
Because clearly the dude in front of them is the source of the paralysis and fear hax, so caveman logic is, dis guy make hurt, so no guy, no hurt, so kill guy. Basically killing Ichigo before he kills you is the logical option here.

I mean, Nanao the one there has a strong soul resistance, there are hollows who were getting destroyed immediately just by using RC on them.
But you are arguing that Vegeta will have a similar resistance just because of his willpower...

I mean, Nanao the one there has a strong soul resistance, there are hollows who were getting destroyed immediately just by using RC on them.
But you are arguing that Vegeta will have a similar resistance just because of his willpower...
I don't know I'm just going off what I know, and from what I see, crush doesn't immediately kill, I guess what you're saying would be true if having a resistance makes soul crush less potent but I don't think that's how resistances work although I'm not sure. Also the will power stuff is not for the soul resistance it's for the fear hax.

Because clearly the dude in front of them is the source of the paralysis and fear hax, so caveman logic is, dis guy make hurt, so no guy, no hurt, so kill guy. Basically killing Ichigo before he kills you is the logical option here.
I'm telling rn, Vegeta would grab at his heart once and die.

Tho I doubt fear hax would work on someone committed suicide twice and went to hell and back-
But eh

Well it does… no matter what you went through… you get fear hax… lowkey bs
I agree, I mean [it will sound like wank the things I'm about to say] someone who was okay with committing genocides, suicide, twice. Went to hell and back, yet still had will to fight yet he doesn't have some supernatural will power or something? Will even ichigo's fear hax even work?

I agree, I mean [it will sound like wank the things I'm about to say] someone who was okay with committing genocides, suicide, twice. Went to hell and back, yet still had will to fight yet he doesn't have some supernatural will power or something? Will even ichigo's fear hax even work?
As Vegeta has no resistance to Fear hax, yes: And if you think he should, then make a CRT to add it and it gets accepted, then he will.

If Vegeta has no resistance then he'd disintegrate rather than just feel fear. Bankai Ichigo > True Shikai Ichigo >= Mugetsu Ichigo >>> God Aizen >>> 3rd form Aizen who can disintegrate normal humans with his passive aura via soul hax.

And this version of Ichigo also scales above TYBW Aizen, who could disintegrate actual trained shinigami who are tasked with handling dangerous Muken criminals, and actually do have some level of soul manip resistance.

But if we just chalk it down to RC it's kinda boring. Nobody really discussing how Ichigo and Vegeta would actually interact in terms of an actual fight. Ichigo got soul manip in every attack via his zan, which Vegeta has no resistance to, and Vegeta has enough AP to one shot. It ain't in character for Vegeta to just use Dirty Fireworks or some kind of blast to one shot actual notable foes that interest him. If this was Saiyan and Frieza saga Vegeta then maybe, but this is current Granolah arc Vegeta. It would be in character for both of them to exchange in melee. Or at least normal blasts/getsugas/ceros from medium to close range. Speed is = so it comes down to who hits first, but I dunno if we have any way to determine that.

Not really sure. 3-B Ichigo means it’s either Hollow True Shikai (who yeets Gran Rey Cero as his opening move, the only thing he did besides go Hollow True Bankai) or it’s True Bankai (who sorta only used 1 Getsuga Tenshou and 1 sword swing after). Ichigo will be leading with range here so if Vegeta doesn’t just blast through with a random Ki Blast or dodge, he gets negged. If it comes to cqc, Vegeta is definitely gonna be more skilled but Ichigo has a decent range advantage with his big ass swords so I dunno how that would play out.

If Vegeta has no resistance then he'd disintegrate rather than just feel fear. Bankai Ichigo > True Shikai Ichigo >= Mugetsu Ichigo >>> God Aizen >>> 3rd form Aizen who can disintegrate normal humans with his passive aura via soul hax.

And this version of Ichigo also scales above TYBW Aizen, who could disintegrate actual trained shinigami who are tasked with handling dangerous Muken criminals, and actually do have some level of soul manip resistance.

But if we just chalk it down to RC it's kinda boring. Nobody really discussing how Ichigo and Vegeta would actually interact in terms of an actual fight. Ichigo got soul manip in every attack via his zan, which Vegeta has no resistance to, and Vegeta has enough AP to one shot. It ain't in character for Vegeta to just use Dirty Fireworks or some kind of blast to one shot actual notable foes that interest him. If this was Saiyan and Frieza saga Vegeta then maybe, but this is current Granolah arc Vegeta. It would be in character for both of them to exchange in melee. Or at least normal blasts/getsugas/ceros from medium to close range. Speed is = so it comes down to who hits first, but I dunno if we have any way to determine that.
Alright thanks this is a good explanation.
Not really sure. 3-B Ichigo means it’s either Hollow True Shikai (who yeets Gran Rey Cero as his opening move, the only thing he did besides go Hollow True Bankai) or it’s True Bankai (who sorta only used 1 Getsuga Tenshou and 1 sword swing after). Ichigo will be leading with range here so if Vegeta doesn’t just blast through with a random Ki Blast or dodge, he gets negged. If it comes to cqc, Vegeta is definitely gonna be more skilled but Ichigo has a decent range advantage with his big ass swords so I dunno how that would play out.
Vegeta usually starts by assessing his opponent, if they can challenge him then he will go for hand to hand or "it's vegeta's technique^tm" but if he's fighting fodder, he'll defeat them quickly either by dirty fireworks or ki blast or knock out. Usually ki blast. I think he senses ichigo significantly weaker than him and goes for a big ki blast. Vegeta should have advantages such as being unable to be senses and insane martial arts skill.

Vegeta usually starts by assessing his opponent, if they can challenge him then he will go for hand to hand or "it's vegeta's technique^tm" but if he's fighting fodder, he'll defeat them quickly either by dirty fireworks or ki blast or knock out. Usually ki blast. I think he senses ichigo significantly weaker than him and goes for a big ki blast. Vegeta should have advantages such as being unable to be senses and insane martial arts skill.
He likely won’t be able to sense Ichigo since Ichigo has multiple layers of being unable to be sensed. Before getting Shinigami powers, Ichigo’s reiryoku threw off Rukia’s senses in the middle of town and then later at night even though she was right next to him. Aizen then became Transcendent with the Hogyoku, evolves multiple times which should each grant him another layer of being unsensable, Dangai Ichigo Transcends these Aizens.

And to preempt any attempted arguments that Transcendence = power, it really doesn’t. Chrysalis Aizen transcended Kisuke, Isshin and Yoruichi yet they still damaged him, Butterfly Aizen was his 2nd fusion after becoming Transcendent yet this was the point when he surpassed Bankai Yama in power, Hikone transcended the Zombie army, Femritters and Former Espada yet they were still able to fight a losing battle against him, a non-Transcendent Kenpachi >>> Transcendent Hikone and Ikomikidomoe.

Iirc, God Ki is a similar thing to this so how would Vegeta react to someone apparently still being unsensable to someone who can sense God Ki?

He likely won’t be able to sense Ichigo since Ichigo has multiple layers of being unable to be sensed. Before getting Shinigami powers, Ichigo’s reiryoku threw off Rukia’s senses in the middle of town and then later at night even though she was right next to him. Aizen then became Transcendent with the Hogyoku, evolves multiple times which should each grant him another layer of being unsensable, Dangai Ichigo Transcends these Aizens.

And to preempt any attempted arguments that Transcendence = power, it really doesn’t. Chrysalis Aizen transcended Kisuke, Isshin and Yoruichi yet they still damaged him, Butterfly Aizen was his 2nd fusion after becoming Transcendent yet this was the point when he surpassed Bankai Yama in power, Hikone transcended the Zombie army, Femritters and Former Espada yet they were still able to fight a losing battle against him, a non-Transcendent Kenpachi >>> Transcendent Hikone and Ikomikidomoe.

Iirc, God Ki is a similar thing to this so how would Vegeta react to someone apparently still being unsensable to someone who can sense God Ki?
Well I guess ichigo can sense dudes who have much higher resistance to sensing than vegeta while vegeta can't sense ichigo, then it won't be much different, since if vegeta can't sense an opponent, then he'll be alarmed and take them very seriously, so he'll probably start the same way he'd see a challenge, with a ki blast or hand to hand, but probably ki blast. Idk what ichigo would do though with that knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back