• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind Vegeta stopped just taking out fodder with ki blasts or at a range since the Frieza Saga. In the Cell Saga, he fought 19 melee before killing him with a ki blast. In the Buu Saga, he had a scrap with Pui Pui at melee range before killing him with a melee range ki blast. In the DBS anime, he killed Ginyu with a melee range ki blast, similar to Pui Pui. I don't remember if he fought anyone that was fodder to him in the DBS Manga, but I recall him fighting up close more than not.

How long would it take for Vegeta to get soul crushed? I think Vegeta should win cqc despite Ichigo's range advantage due to his martial arts skill and superior AP

How long would it take for Vegeta to get soul crushed? I think Vegeta should win cqc despite Ichigo's range advantage due to his martial arts skill and superior AP
Is kinda instant at that point because he upscales from aizen who could arguably instantly soul crush a bunch of hollows

vegeta

canonically ichigo has only soul crushed himself so that's a weak argument. plus if transcendent aizen can't soul crush school kids with no spiritual awareness whatsoever i fail to see why this argument is still being used in 2021

vegeta

canonically ichigo has only soul crushed himself so that's a weak argument. plus if transcendent aizen can't soul crush school kids with no spiritual awareness whatsoever i fail to see why this argument is still being used in 2021
Aizen did crushed humans, and if these ''school kids'' survived, they have spiritual resistances

vegeta

Cus his oponents are people that have resistance to soul crush, so bad argument

2nd if u had read bleach u would literaly know that aizen was nerfing himself just to play around with them, he never went serious or anything like that

3rd those school kids are ichigos friend who have some resistance to soul hax, they are not normal humans to begin with

Last edited:
Cus his oponents are people that have resistance to soul crush, so bad argument

2nd if u had read bleach u would literaly know that aizen was nerfing himself just to play around with them, he never went serious or anything like that

3rd those school kids are ichigos friend who have some resistance to soul hax, they are not normal humans to begin with
Implying he would need to be serious to soul crush non combatants lol This just reinforces my stance that RC is pure jokes and the only bad argument here. Moreover, Beerus' soul based attacks is shared between both mediums. However, in manga, it may just be standard, as usage of Hakai was not specified when he threatened to vanquish Freeza's soul. Vegeta has sparred with Beerus numerous of times. Ichigo gets clapped. No two ways about it.

Implying he would need to be serious to soul crush non combatants lol This just reinforces my stance that RC is pure jokes and the only bad argument here. Moreover, Beerus' soul based attacks is shared between both mediums. However, in manga, it may just be standard, as usage of Hakai was not specified when he threatened to vanquish Freeza's soul. Vegeta has sparred with Beerus numerous of times. Ichigo gets clapped. No two ways about it.
People he was playing around with and he himself says he is lowering his power

An argument nonetheless, u not liking it does not make it invalid

DB soul hax is literally not that impressive when compared to a verse that deal with everything soul related, also the soul hax of bleach is higher than dbs

So DBS wont be doing anything here soul hax wise

People he was playing around with and he himself says he is lowering his power

An argument nonetheless, u not liking it does not make it invalid

DB soul hax is literally not that impressive when compared to a verse that deal with everything soul related, also the soul hax of bleach is higher than dbs

So DBS wont be doing anything here soul hax wise
Bleach soul hax is overrated when Ichibei's endgame Hado was a budget Hakai that deletes souls from the reincarnation cycle. Only Hakai typically transcends timelines in addition with only the time ring preventing it.

Short version. Hakai>anything involving souls in Bleach
Vegeta has no soul resistance he literally crumbles in Ichigo presence.

Ichigo soul crushes himself like during the Byakuya fight since that's literally his only RC feat lol Vegeta one shots with Hakai or tears apart his Asauchi with Spirit Fission.

Bleach soul hax is overrated when Ichibei's endgame Hado was a budget Hakai that deletes souls from the reincarnation cycle. Only Hakai typically transcends timelines in addition with only the time ring preventing it.

soul hax is treated as potency on this site which bleach scales above the millions around the arrancar arc and each individual soul has a scaling chain and isn't even baseline so no.
Ichigo soul crushes himself like during the Byakuya fight since that's literally his only RC feat lol Vegeta one shots with Hakai or tears apart his Asauchi with Spirit Fission.
are you trolling? this is one of the earliest fights and its because he wasn't able to fully control his bankai against byakuya, his hollow even stated so.

No one is event talking but hakai...
Also not soul hax but EE

U know that only happened cus he did not know how to use bankai at the time right? This is an ichigo that know how to control and use his powers

Passive(reiatsu crush) >>>>> hakai and SF

No one is event talking but hakai...
Also not soul hax but EE

U know that only happened cus he did not know how to use bankai at the time right? This is an ichigo that know how to control and use his powers

Passive(reiatsu crush) >>>>> hakai and SF
You are if you're comparing soul related abilities? Hakai just trumps Bleach.

Ok show me Ichigo soul crushing someone other than himself. Even characters that have to rely on their physical bodies like the fullbringers will do? Show me him bypassing their living flesh to affect the soul for a instant win. Thanks in advance.

You are if you're comparing soul related abilities? Hakai just trumps Bleach.

Ok show me Ichigo soul crushing someone other than himself. Even characters that have to rely on their physical bodies like the fullbringers will do? Show me him bypassing their living flesh to affect the soul for a instant win. Thanks in advance.
Hakai is EE not soul hax, so bad comparison

U are aware that all the people ichigo fights have resistance to being crush? Literaly having a little of spiritual energy on bleach can protect you from people stronger than u deleting you

Tatsuki with just a little spirit energy could hold herself from just dying by being near yammy

Hakai is EE not soul hax, so bad comparison

U are aware that all the people ichigo fights have resistance to being crush? Literaly having a little of spiritual energy on bleach can protect you from people stronger than u deleting you

Tatsuki with just a little spirit energy could hold herself from just dying by being near yammy
GG

Could prove your statements please, namely the resistance stuff

Quincies erases spirits they are already in spirit form. Even standard ki blasts can replicate this since Goku warned Vegeta that Kid Boo could still kill him. Sooo
So what? bruh? affecting an spirit in spirit form is not different than affecting the spirit of an ''alive person''

U the only one arguing for vegeta by arguments that hold no weight, also stomp threads are closed

Dunno how much u know of how stuff work here since u seem to be new here
I am new hence the name. But Vegeta wins since Ichigo only has one RC feat which worked against him. Vegeta can literally delete or debuff him via ripping apart his Zan spirit

u-u know vegeta never does spirit fission in character right? he only used it against moro cuz he absolutely had to, he even stated that hax like this he doesn’t like using

soul crush is passive he dies when the fight starts vegeta won't have time to do anything.

I am new hence the name. But Vegeta wins since Ichigo only has one RC feat which worked against him.
yea, at this point u are just trolling or legit dont know that much about bleach

Also to explain this since u are new here:
Passive abilities >>>> thinking abilities >>> movement

The instant the fight starts vegeta would already be dead cus soul crush is passive and non of what vegeta has is passive nor is he immesurable in speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back