• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you could choose 1 power from anime universe, what would it be?

Either Alpha InForce or Radiance of Miracles. They'd be so convenient!

• With Alpha InForce, whenever I need work done, I can freeze time and get an infinite number of work done, then unfreeze it. It make school and personal projects a helluva lot easier.
  • With Radiance of Miracles, I passively bend probability and destiny in my favor at every junction. I don't need to explain how useful that would be.

Fate Gilgamesh's Treasury. So i can be a walking army......and just to look at all the weapons he had in his treasury......probably just gonna do the latter whenever i'm bored.

Insert triggered Touhou is not an anime comment

Though I'll lean on that if it counts or the ability to summon Personas, Stands, or just being an SMT guy

I'm lazy guy, so I want to go to hax route. But one that doesn't need ridiculous prep. So Mamoru's Ever-victorious challenger or Kare's Unbeatable Emperor.

Hax enough to breeze over any competition, but low-profile enough as in not 'flashy'.

I'd like the Psion Wave power of the Type Blue Mu from Toward the Terra. It's a nice package overall.

Monarch Laciel said:
On topic though, can I take the knowledge of how to do the Die Ewigkeit ritual from Dies Irae?
You wanna be Hadou God? ^_^ Die Ewigkeit only works for people who already have potential to reach Atziluth. So that's no sure way to become Hadou God IMO.

IIRC Satanel and Hajun used other methods which doesn't require dormant Atziluth potential to be Hadou God. Masadaverse human civilization tech is bullshit like that :D

I'd be fine with reaching Briah honestly. But tell me more about this way to become a Hadou god without needing the dormant potential?

Monarch Laciel said:
I'd be fine with reaching Briah honestly. But tell me more about this way to become a Hadou god without needing the dormant potential?

well, I haven't red VN myself, but I asked in other forums that Die Ewigkeit was made specifially for ones with Atziluth potential. Then there's Satanel whose method was to create some kind of time paradox to become Hadou God (which would give rise to 'possibility of existence of alternate universes', which gave rise to Mercurius).

Hajun's method to become Hadou God is pretty straightforward from what I heard. He was imprisoned in some kind of shrine (which have thousands steps or something) by religious cult. I don' know the details after that, but the end result is Hajun became a Hadou God...

To quote said person (username is trexalfa) : "In Shinzaverse, you either are born as a God or you need to do shady stuff to become one."

I'd just try to impress the ladies. Goku's powerset is good enough for me.

Or I'd just have Arceus' powers and be badass.

One power Cal. Can't have the full powerset, only one of the abilities/powers. Out of curiousty, what power did the guy who's reply was removed want?

Yeah, I'd want The Almighty too. I've wished so many times that I could see the future. To be able to transform it at will is just irresistible.

Takitsubo Rikous AIM Stalker in the theoretical Level 5 version.

It's essentially the ability to manipulate abilities. So giving yourself and others whichever abilities you want, changing the abilties of yourself and others, changing the power of the abilties of yourself and others and taking away the abilities of yourself and others.

Shining Trapezohedron said:
I want "Cosmos" from Saint Seiya so I can experiences what its like reaching higher level of consciouness including became god. LOL
Ninth Sense ftw! >_< . Though that's super rare case from what I heard. Human gaining Ninth Sense I mean.

Even in ancient era where all humans have Seventh Sense, only Zeus, Hades and Poseidon managed to awaken Ninth Sense first time around.

Its fun to mess around with Cosmos, I mean imagine the thing that I could do with it:

I can easily reached any destination with a single thought.

Instantly make unlimited money.

Of course, alter reality where I am the absolute awsome hero to ever exist.

Back